Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

Who are u?

You seem to be one of the creatives and I wont lie...I stalked ur previous posts and read them to come to this conclusion.

Well whatever it is...the sarcasm you have used here is very subtle yet very powerful.

Correct me if I am wrong ...This post is only trying to throw back at those audience who are so "Sanaya-fied" that they have no clue what damage they have caused to the show and the woman herself.

I dont want to play blame game here...but all I want to say is for people like me ...who were watching the show for the story, for the characters of Paro and Rudra, who were sold as soul mates to us with a strong powerful eternal love that has strength to overcome the evil...feel cheated to the core.

If evil could win like this...then I'd rather not believe in love or simplicity and strength that Paro showed.

Wow. You're right. Reading this post in the voice of a creative...the sarcasm is unreal. I'm confused now. ðŸ˜•
SZBR thumbnail
I am not member of the creative team (I wish I were to put up a fight for the original show) - I am Sanaya fanatic - this is the time I (we) repent because I (we) cannot redeem ...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh god oh god oh god!! i am silently wailing... n still sobs r wracking me so hard... oh god... that was..just...

i am speechless!!

thank you!

And it means a lot to hear it coming from someone who at least regrets not giving her that.. not giving Paro a chance..
because I loved Paro so much.. I love her more than Khushi.. and from someone who held Paro in her heart.. it feels like some fraction of thanks has been given to that girl.. and from me.. thank you for that..

i just wish this was not too little too soon..  if if had.. Paro would be alive today.. with her husband and her baby, doting on them and teaching us to live life to the fullest..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SZBR

Typically I don't post often, neither i follow-up on my post. But today on every single post I will see complementing Sanaya's new role or character in this show - I will repost my post. There is a limit of brainlessness and hearlessness which should be tolerated ... and if possible (if you feel the same), please do the same ...

i am not watching Myra.. I am a huge Sanaya fan.. but i will not be watching her tonight.. for me Rangrasiya was Paro's story.. her life.. and with her death the show ends for me..

maybe in some weeks.. when the pain is more bearable i will watch the show again.. but not today.. i can't do that to Paro.. n in a way to what Sanaya gave me through Paro..

Guinea thumbnail
I find your post bizarre . You are giving too much weightage to sanaya , her fans in the scheme of things . 
Tv shows and specifically Tv industry does not work like this . The only thing that matters is ratings . RR as a show is not geared to showcase sanaya and what her fans want . Its got quiet a few stalwarts like ST and ashish as well . 

I can understand that ppl are upset with paro's death but thinking a main GEP channel and ST did this because " sanaya fans demanded it " is way too much . They did this for the ratings ...plain and simple . 

I am a fan , not a fanatic and like to beleive a rational person too. 
SZBR thumbnail
Who was the target audience for RR?
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am touched... You wrote so well... All I can say is don't blame yourself... CV's screwed up big time.. Their thirst for TRP's, their constant desire for twists, their over confidence, their habit to rush through the tracks... and many other factors were responsible for where RR is today...
You pointed it perfectly... 'An Unpredictable story line is now entirely predictable.

2nd para from the last... God! I don't even want to imagine Paro being tortured before her death... ðŸ’”

And this question brought tears to my eyes... "What a  Paro out of half a billion village Paro's can do? Kill her"... Why blame yourself when the people who created Paro are not bothered about ending her story abruptly... Just because they gave us Paro.. They feel it is their right to take her away as they please.. How stupid?? 

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The point is to support Sanaya.
Whatever she portrays.
For her career.
Right??
Bobby9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What you have written in this post is absolutely right, you have represented the thoughts of any ardent fans of this serial. Whatever they had promised in this serial till date they have fulfilled none and Sanaya Irani though has been cruelly utilised in this serial has still imparted such life in the hopelessly curtailed character of Paro that her death has caused profound grief.

Even if someone wants to support the CV's on what ground should they do so? When RR started I used to read the irritated comments of MB and DDEJ viewers and used to think why they were so irritated. Now I realise the reason when we are at the same position as then. And this price that the producer is ST is a habitual offender(or more accurately blunderer).
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My two cents, even though I am not a regular viewer of RR, having started to watch it just three days back on the Net. But I have seen some part of IPKKND, so am familiar with Sanaya's work and also with the kind of fandom she has.

While there is no doubt that she is a huge telly star and has a massive fan following, the fact is that television does not work like hindi films. Salman Khan is also a huge star and has a massive fan following, who will make his film cross atleast a 100 crores in no time, no matter how good or bad his film is, no matter who his co-star is and no matter who the director is or what the storyline is!

But in a daily soap, multiple things have to take place at the same time for it to be a hit with the audience, for the show to generate maximum Trp's. And the star of the show is just one part of the whole process, no matter how popular he or she might be. Take for example, Ram Kapoor...when he did Basera on Sony TV, he was fresh out of the super success of Kasamh Se...everyone expected him to do wonders again and break TRP records...the show struggled to even complete 6 months and was a complete flop. But then he bounced back again with BALH...because everything worked this time. He got a great co-star, a good ensemble cast, a good storyline and the show came at a time slot, where it had weak competition.

Similarly, I highly doubt it was Sanaya's portryal in the show that forced the creatives to make such drastic changes to the script and the show! In a way, you are trying to say, that she is responsible for the show not getting enough TRP's, because she was not portrayed as her loyal fans wanted to see her as!

If that was the case, then why did her last show, Chan Chan not fare well? And that was when, she was fresh out of the success of IPKKND. She played a modern, bubbly girl in the show, isn't it?

Sanaya is absolutely wonderful as Paro, even in the few episodes that I have seen, she is mesmerizing in the role...yes, Ashish dominates the proceedings more, but that doesnt' take away what Sanaya brings to the table as Paro!

The show not doing well as expected and not raking enough TRP's has to do more with the timing of the show (pitted against long-running Star Plus shows)...9:30 is usually the time when families sit together to have dinner and watch the TV together...so most people are comfortable watching a show that has as few romantic scenes as possible and is as family oriented and general as possible, so that it appeals to all age groups.

RR is a very strong love story, with many passionate elements...clearly not a show targetted towards families. If it was placed at 10:30 or even 11...I can bet it would have done far, far better than it is doing now!

The creatives and the channel have made the mistake in positioning the show correctly and are now trying to make changes to the script to try and justify their mistake and salvage the show! Maybe they should have kept the original storyline and just tried changing the time-slot...far easier and probably more effective!
Edited by poppy2009 - 9 years ago