New IshRa OS: My Love, My Soulmate.

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone.
 I am back after so long.
I hope you people still remember me. I haven't been writing for IshRa for like weeks due to professional commitments n also may be due to lack of inspirations. 😳
But yesterday seeing Raman's annoyance and "small face" at the mention of his wife's first love Subbu, i couldn't help myself to write this OS.
I hope you like it.
As usual i count on you to raise my story's TRP by hitting the LIKE button if you like, to write a comment and give me your feedback.
Thanks
OSJ

My Love,
My Soulmate.

Banner by awesome Aicchu

"Raman I can fully understand what Simmi is going through. It is not easy to let go of your first love even if that person is not worth it. We have no control on our heart. I went through the same heartache when Subbu left me."

Raman was reminiscing their conversation they had about the famous "first love" of one's life who can never be forgotten. Gosh he had felt his heart squeezed painfully when Ishita, HIS WIFE, was talking about her first love, that Subbu.

He had been unable to put an emotion on what he was going through. He had felt a pang of pain in his heart cavity; he had felt angry, he had felt...jealous!!

"You know Raman Subbu and I were not destined to be together. Jaante ho kyun? Mujhe mera pyaar jo milna tha."

Raman's heart had skipped a beat when she had said so! She was destined to meet the love of her life! Was it possible that it was him she was talking about?

But he soon realized she was talking about Ruhi. Ruhi has given her all the love and affection that she was craving for. Of course! It was his, THEIR daughter who was the joy of her life, who has completed her. How silly of him to even think for an iota of a second that he could be that love she was talking about. What has he given her except hurt, tears and humiliation thanks to his complicated past?

Raman realized bitterly that Ishita had no real reason to say that Raman had given her a happy marriage. But still his heart was unable to accept that. Yes Jhansi ki Rani was right. We have no control over our heart indeed! He was still lost in his thoughts when the phone rang. It was her. And it made him even more annoyed that he was already.

What does she want now? Raman muttered to himself and answered grumpily:

-          Kya hain?

-          Raman mein aap ke paas aa jaou!

Of course she should come to me. She is my wife. Mere paas nahin aayega to kis ke paass jayegi woh Subbu ke ...

Her voice ripped him from his internal conversation.

-          Raman...Mein aaou lunch ke liye. I won't take much of your time.

The way she uttered his name was so sweet. And she talked so calmly and gently that it automatically soothed him and his temper and he replied like a sulking child: Teri marzi!!

Ishita had brought Chinese food for him. She knew he was annoyed about something she had said yesterday night and she wanted to lift his mood and clarify things if needed. There was something that Ishita was unable to see these days. Raman in pain! She would do anything to see a smile on his face. When Raman had asked her if she was happy with their marriage, Ishita being the sensible woman that she always was, had immediately understood what was the issue and had explained very clearly to Raman her stance regarding her ex. 

" Mein bahut khush houn Raman, I have moved on, he is  out of my system now. Ruhi had given me what Subbu could never give to me".

Raman had no doubts. She was sincere and Ishita never lies. She had flushed him out of his system. Ishita was happily married bu...t still he didn't feel reassured or happy as he should. Instead he felt...left out. Yes Raman had to admit to himself, he felt left out when Ishita had not mentioned him in her life as a reason of her happiness. He should have been happy that his daughter had managed to make her move on but deep inside he wished he was also the reason.

Raman you have lost it! You are jealous at the mention of that Subbu's name and now you are trying to compete with your own daughter!!

The practical Raman was now very annoyed with himself. He knew what was happening to him. But he would not admit it. So as usual, he was as nasty as he could with his subordinates at work and went home with a grumpy face only to find his family happily chirping in the living room. Without a word he went to his room.

-          Oye Romi usse kya hua? Mooh phula ke kyun gaya andar? Kuch hua kya?

-          Arrey mummy ji no tension lena ka. Agar bhai ka mooh phula hain, matlab sab theek hain!

They all burst laughing including Ishita but they all stopped when they noticed that Raman was standing at the door. In a furious silence, his lips stretched in a straight line, he went to the kitchen to make his own tea. A caring Ishita proposed:

-          Raman I will make your tea.

-          No need. I can prepare my tea.

Raman roared , startling the whole family by his outburst. He was venting his frustration and annoyance while making his tea and... burnt his hand. Ishita rushed to his side when she heard him winced in pain.

-          Careful! Jab chai banana nahin aata then why do you even try?

-          Will you stop your lecture? It is more painful that the burn.

What a fighting cock!! Rolling her eyes, knowing very well that it was useless arguing with her husband when he was in such mood; she dragged him to their room while an amused family looked on.

Ishita took the ointment from the first aid kit, made him sit on the bed, grabbed his hand and spread the balm in slow circular movement. Raman winced in pain again and closed his eyes with his fist clenched only to find... his arm tingling. When he opened his eyes, Ishita was sitting at his feet, blowing lightly over his burn.

He couldn't help but stare at her. This woman was simply unbelievably caring and loving.  He will rant and be rude to her but she will only soothe him with her loving ways.

She released her grip on him and looked into his eyes which were a myriad of emotions. She asked softly:

-          Office mein kuch hua hain? Ya phir mujh se upset ho?

He kept staring at her silently  but his eyes were shouting at her.

-          Kal raat se ab bhi upset ho?

That was enough to get him roaring.

-          Why would I be upset? I don't care about that Subu of yours and how you feel...

He stopped before he said something that he would regret. Beside she was looking at him as if she was his psychiatrist ready to listen to his ramblings.

-          He is my past Raman. You are my present and I am happy with my life.

Here she was going again. Talking softly and lovingly at him, looking at him as if he was the most important person in her life but he was not and she had told him that not once but several times yesterday.

-          Huh! Me and your present? I don't even count in your life.

He stood up and turned his face away. Ishita was shocked.

-          Raman!!

He knew he was being a child but he couldn't stop himself. Looking at her, he started:

-          Yes this is the truth. YOU SAID it is only Ruhi who counts. She has given you everything what Subbu could not. Very good.

Ishita was now amused but she was also starting to have butterflies in her stomach. Could it be that Raman was jealous just like she was when she thought he still loved Shagun?

-          I care a damn about your first love but there is a thing called gratefulness. Ehsaan pharamosh kahin ki!

Faking annoyance, Ishita started: Haww! What do you mean by this?

-          Aur kya? Who made dosa for you? Me. Who took you in his lap because of some stupid South Indian customs and feed you while my legs were ready to break into pieces under your weight? Me. Who participated in some silly dressing up competition and make Ishima The Great win? Me And yes, yaad aaya, ek aur baat, who learnt Tamil to thank you in public?

Raman stopped. She was looking at him the same way she looks at Ruhi and her antics. And this annoyed him the more.

-          Stop looking at me like this ok!

She came closer and looking at him in the eyes, Ishita said:

-          Who protected me from goons on that rainy day Raman? Who was always there for my family? For my jeeju? Who helped my amma and spent the whole night in clothes soaked in blood to keep me company and reassure me in the hospital? Who treated my allergies when I ate mushrooms?

Raman looked at her disconcerted as she continued:

-          It is you Raman and I am so lucky. Yes Ruhi is my love but thanks to her, I found my soul mate. And it is you Raman. We have a long way to go together with Ruhi along.

He chuckled when she concluded: Mein hamesha aap ke peeche padne waali houn!!

Later in the night when they were both in bed with Ruhi sleeping soundly in the middle, Ishita could not stop herself from pulling Raman's leg.

-          So Raman you felt jealous about Subbu huh?

-          Are you crazy? Why would I feel jealous of him?

-          Awww you are so cute!

-          Shut up Ishita.

-          Tell me,  you felt left out kya when I talked about being happy with Ruhi?

-          Ishita! Stop it.

-          You know Subbu...

-          Listen I don't like to hear about Subbu ok.

-          Why?

-          Firstly I find this name very silly.

-          Kya kharaabi hain iss naam mein? Subbu is a sweet nickname for Subramaniam.

-           Subramaniam?? Sounds like my accountant. Oh I get it now! Vandu's mother in law had the hots for Bala Subramaniam the singer and named her sons after him!! Bala and Subramaniam! Haha!

-          Chee Raman. U and your tasteless jokes!

-          U fished for it!

-          Ok ok. Tell me what's the other reason you don't like to hear about Subbu?

-          No husband wants to hear about his wife's ex ok.

-          Kyun?

Realizing that the Jhansi ki rani was trying to act smart to get the worms out of his nose, he switched off the light.

-          Mera dimaag matt khao! Good nite!!

My index:
Omshreejaanu's Index
Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww thats soo cute of raman...jealous of his own daughter
J hai par attitude toh dekho

ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So cute Raman acting like a child
vampire12345678 thumbnail
Yayay🥳 u r back with an os
I missed u and ur writing 
This was a masterpiece 
Hope it happens in the show too
 A very good piece 
Hats off 👏
felciya thumbnail
Too Good. Raman ka attitude ko dekho good to see the jealous side of RKB.
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was so cute.' Ehsaan pharamosh kahin ki!'lol.Naam sunte hi ye haaal hai samne aa jayega to kya hoga?
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

Yayay🥳 u r back with an os

I missed u and ur writing 
This was a masterpiece 
Hope it happens in the show too
 A very good piece 
Hats off 👏

Hey😃
Have missed u too. U r always there to read and like my stories n then ur comments mean so much!
Thanks for ur appreciation. 😃
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: felciya

Too Good. Raman ka attitude ko dekho good to see the jealous side of RKB.

It is good to see jealous Raman. N i loved yesterdayz epi and his expressions. He actually thought Ishu has not yet got over Subbu!!
I hope CVs give us more instances of possessive Raman😛
Thank u for reading😃
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that was lovely...how first raman recounted all he did for her n how ishu countered him with even more bigger things he did...and bala subramanium🤣 that ws too good...glad u r back with bang...👍🏼
dreamy-sa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res😳

wow...u are an awesome writer. loved ur writing👏👏👏😳
Edited by dreamy-sa - 9 years ago