SARA4444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing ss..plz pm me when you update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Read sll parts in one go right now
i must say u r a very good writer...when i was reading this ss i felt it was happening in reality with our ragna aka ashna(i can.'t see ragna other than ashna ) Though it was a different story from serial but hope it could b a part.of the serial..
overall wonderful updates
pm me next time
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Raghav's imagination came true๐Ÿ˜ณbut its not real..
nice update...plzz PM me dear..
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Marushkaa this is brilliant. Please pm me also when you update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zindgidilse

Read sll parts in one go right now

i must say u r a very good writer...when i was reading this ss i felt it was happening in reality with our ragna aka ashna(i can.'t see ragna other than ashna ) Though it was a different story from serial but hope it could b a part.of the serial..
overall wonderful updates
pm me next time

Now that's a comment which any writer wud love to hear ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks a lot for that compliment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maarushkaa thumbnail

Chapter 4a

R : (smiling)Really ...that's great dear !! I am starving like anything ... Plz get the food served quickly.

He said so while wrapping his hand around her waist. Kalpana instantaneously gasped when he did that. But with his entire family's eyes fixed upon them, she couldn't even react. She veiled that uncomfortibility in a jiffy as she couldn't let Raghav's family know the truth.

But that gasp which lasted on kalpana's face for not more than a split second was noticed by Raghav. The very next moment he slided his hand from her waist to her back & kept it in such a way so that it seemed as if it rested on her back, but it didn't . Then distancing himself from her a bit, he now stood in such an angle holding, but not holding her exactly thus making it appear that they were standing closeby. Kalpana was impressed by that gesture & her 6-month husband's gentlemanly behavior.

K : Y don't u freshen up b4 dining with the others.

R . Sure !

Atfirst Kalpana had absolutely no feelings for him. But now she respected him for what he had done some moments back. Muttering a quite thank u under her breath she walked to the dining table to join the others. Later even Raghav

P : Woah Kalpana ... I had never expected somethin of that sorts with my unromantic & workaholic brother. Initially I was doubtful abt ur relation. God knows why!

The morsel which Raghav was having literally choked his throat when she said that. Kalpana glared at a coughing Raghav as she forwarded a glass of water. He was relieved by the words that followed

P :But now all doubts clear, now I'm sure that bhai loves u a lot.

K POV: U bet ??

Kalpana had to do the blush wali acting unwantingly. After a lavish feast organised by Kalpana, they were all set to leave. The entire dinner passed by with Raghav & Kalpana showcasing their happily married life. Except Sammy ,everyone were happy for them. Sammy didn't know Kalpana, but knew Raghav to well to easily guess that something was fishy. But then the question remained what ?

After they had left

R : Thank u for making the dinner, but there was no need of that. I wud have refused them.

K : If I hadn't done that they might have suspected us ...remember what Paakhi said ?? & that too I haven't done anything for u ... Ur sister was pleading like anything for this dinner to be arranged by me. & that's why I agreed.

R : u did this for my sister ?

Ok ...ok ..I'm halting here. This is seeming like some different version of my other ff...ekdum super serious๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•. So maybe I'm in that mode & I'm ruining this supposed to be fun-filled ss. So 4b will come ur way very soon, with hopefully more of the fun factor included in it. Till then sorry for this update. Was confused ki ye update karu ki Nahi , but then itna type kiya hi hai ...so I uploaded.๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by mariee - 9 years ago
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am just loving this ff, awesome, cannot wait for the next update, it would be nice to see Sammy and Kalpi bonding which will make Raghav jealous
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing update! Love the way you brought in Sammy's questions to rags, which really made him think about really havin someone to have an to hold!! Love the way you made rags not to be touchy touchy with Kalpi and she noticing it in a way making her understand the kind of person he is! And the lovey dovey actions were too good! Can't wait for both to really get to know eachother better!! Want to see both caring and starting to develop feelings for eachother! Can wait to see read what's next! Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
maarushkaa thumbnail

U havent even unresed the previous 1. & here u r with a new 1.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†