Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hey,
I know u r calling it a TPSS. but still the story is shaping up very sweetly. I am enjoying this lighthearted take on a distress marriage. 
and the FF name is also lovely.

maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spontaneousmini

hey,

I know u r calling it a TPSS. but still the story is shaping up very sweetly. I am enjoying this lighthearted take on a distress marriage. 
and the FF name is also lovely.

thank u ... delighted to know that my tp ss is also loved so much.
the name of the ss will be of major importance in the future as every bit my story will explain itπŸ˜ƒ
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why no reply  for me  Marushka?😭
maarushkaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

Sorry Marushka!  I had a family function to attend and so couldn't comment soon. Lovely updates by the way. You tried something different and have yet another winner on  your hands. You are amazing.  Loved ragna first night,  in a different way. Also loved how Raghav took  hands off her waist when he found out that she's uncomfortable. His  respect for her is commendable.  I think it will  change  the equation between them. They will become friends soon and hopefully it will turn into love.  Loved Sammy's description of his marital life. 

OOO...u feel its a winner ??
Thank u
Yaa ... i personally am quite impressed by gentlemen ...& thats why both my raghavs ... may it be ss or ff are always in their limits & its always that the female dominates !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read last 3 parts...awesome dear
Lovd hw raghav n kalpi started to come closer or say b comfortable wit each othr 
Lik hw Sammy forced himself to have dinner n meet kalpi
Raghav sensing her discomfort n den being a gentleman n no touchy touchy n kalpi respected his gesture was nice
Cont soon n pls pm m dear I don't want to miss updates again
maarushkaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani214

Read last 3 parts...awesome dear

Lovd hw raghav n kalpi started to come closer or say b comfortable wit each othr 
Lik hw Sammy forced himself to have dinner n meet kalpi
Raghav sensing her discomfort n den being a gentleman n no touchy touchy n kalpi respected his gesture was nice
Cont soon n pls pm m dear I don't want to miss updates again

shall pakka pm u !
maarushkaa thumbnail
                                                             Part 4b

Kalpana didn't want to answer that. In actuality Kalpana had ended up being emotionally attached to Paakhi during the wedding preparations. She had becum like a younger sis to her. But, she didn't want to tell this to Raghav as this fact kindda violated their deal of not interfering in each other's lives. Kalpana found it more sensible to avoid answering that Q.

K : Now I'm feeling too sleepy & tired. I'm going to bed.

Saying so she walked to her room. Raghav had an image of Kalpana being a female with tons of attitude & haughty about her successful professional career which was changed that day. He understood that she wasnt like the other selfish women he encounters in office. Afterall who wud invest oneself's energy & time just to keep somebody's heart. & plus her paintings had already defined herself. He now admired her.

The crucial day for the 2, wherein they put their 1st step towards becoming ragna finally ended with a happy note. Not so happy though ... As Raghav's fear had come true. Back at his home Sammy was sipping his cup of coffee while listening to Maya, who was expressing her joy on finally seeing Raghav lead a happy married life. Sammy nodded his head in agreement,but his mind was in total denial for that fact. He thought of sharing that doubt with Maya ,but her rejoiced face refrained him from doing so. He decided to investigate on the matter a bit & be sure abt things before drawing any conclusion.

Things were back to where they were, Raghav & Kalpana busy with their respective work schedules. The only change being was the respect that was developed within their relation. But how cud it just stop here, afterall they are destined to be together.

One evening Kalpana came home after & sat on the sofa with a huff. Her mind in serious confusion as she withdrew an envelope from her handbag. She held it, her eyes fixed to it but her thoughts wandering in flashback

K : Mrs, Mathur ... This alliance is surely gonna benefit both our firms ! U surely are our biggest client & our company will try its best to stand upto ur expectations.

M : (sliding an envelope in her directtion )well in that case, here comes my first expectation.

K : What's this ?

M : I want u to attend this with ur husband. It's a success party ! & u gotta be there.

Kalpana was abt to say somethin when Riya(employee) spoke.

Ri : Maam wud definitely say a no. We have asked her to introduce us to her husband many times ... But she never did. & I'm damn sure she'll not get him this time as well.

Kalpana glared at her with anger as she spoke

K : I promise u to get my husband Raghav Singhaniya with me tonight.

That employee was shocked to hear that. She was the person who was jealous the most when Kalpana was married. She was a recommendation of her partner-Cum-owner of the company. So, Kalpana cudnt even fire her.

Ri: Are u sure Kalpana Maam ?

K : (with confidence in her eyes) Ofcrs I am !

M : It's a done then. Today I'm meeting Mr. Singhaniya !

Her flashback was disturbed as she heard the doorbell ring. Quickly keeping the invitation back in her purse, she ran to the door to open it.

His thoughts took him back to the conversation he & Sammy had when he saw her at the door. That her slender figure hugging him & dancing in his arms with happiness. But what he saw in front of him was the exact opposite. She was worried abt something & it was clearly reflected on her face.

R : Are u worried ?

K : No, I'm f9. Dont interfere in my life ! (walked to her room)

R POV : Is this female insane ?? Till yesterday she was treating my family as hers & now we are back to square 1.

R : Ur aai had come to my office today to give this siddhivinayak Prasad. She asked me to give some of it to u as well.

K : (entering her room) keep it in my purse. It's in the living room.

R POV : Chalo ...abhi iske yeh bhi kaam karo !

Moments later she came out all dressed for the party praying that nobody sees her over there. She had decided she wud just go over there , make her presence felt for 10-15 mins & then leave immediately.

She purposely reached the venue late. So that she cud manage to sneek in & out in a massive crowd. But her bad luck was on the peak as she was noticed the very second she had entered by Mrs Mathur who stood at the door to welcome her guests.

M : Oh Kalpana ...glad u came !! (looking behind her) Where's Mr Singhaniya.

Ri: (suddenly popping up from somewhere)As expected Mrs. Mathur , Kalpana maam's husband didn't turn up ! I even doubt if she's married or not.

If Riya was not the company owner's sister, she wud have punched her on her face by now. But she had to control. Kalpana was quite used to mean ppl around her & hence controlling her anger was like routine for her.

K : Miss Riya ... U needn't worry abt my marriage. He was busy & hence he couldn't come.

The moment she had said that Kalpana's already big eyes widened more with shock when she heard someone speak from behind

R : How can I ever be busy for u darling !!

She gulped, her mind trying to connect as to how he came to know abt this party. Kalpana further felt his arms wrap around her shoulder

R :(to Riya ) & why wud my beautiful wife need to prove her marriage ? Btw...

Kalpana decided to interrupt as he was just her 6 month hubby out of which only 3 were remaining. She didn't want to hear taunts after their divorce coz of him.

K : Meet Mrs Mathur Raghav !

After a formal intro she pulled him outside with her

K : what the hell are u doing here ?? & how did u come to know abt this party ??

FLASHBACK.

He opened her purse & kept the Prasad in it. He was abt to zip it back when her phone buzzed. It was a text from some1. Though Raghav wasn't the typical husband types who might check his wife's messages he couldn't stop himself from doin so. As the message started with his name. It read

" Hope to see Mr. & Mrs. Singhaniya at the party tonight. " It was sent by Mrs Mathur. He also found a black envelope in her purse which was addressed to him & Kalpana. It was an invitation for a typical page 3 party.

R : So that's why she was worried.

After a momentary thinking

R POV : If she can cook dinner for my family, why can't I just accompany her to a meagre party.

He walked to his room to get ready. But by that time kalpana had already left.

FLASHBACK

Edited by mariee - 9 years ago
maarushkaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: zindgidilse

update dear need a update

Kar diya update ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
eishe10 thumbnail
Very nice update!!! Just hoping Raghav and Kalpi realizing their feelings for each other during the party and atleast Raghav did something in return for her  by coming there. Continue soon😊
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Loving it!