My titli - Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Death has and will never be something easy to digest. We've fallen in love with Paro since the moment we saw her running like a butterfly in Rajasthan. Be it young Paro or a slightly older Paro in 2013, she was the example of innocence, selflessness and a kindhearted soul. She will forever be in my heart, just the mention of her name warms my heart.

Whenever I see a butterfly, I think of Paro. She really is the example of a butterfly. From a caterpillar, and then going into a cocoon and emerging as a butterfly. A butterfly that was beautiful, filled everyone's lives with colour.

She was free, the world was her playground, she found happiness and joy in the simplest of things in life, that often are overlooked and taken for granted. 

She lived for her parents and when they left her in the world, she lived for her Mamisa and her Nandu jija. I feel saddened that we will never know if Nandu is alive and Paro will never get to see her sister again. The only support her mamisa had left was Paro, she loved and treated Paro as her own. She lost a daughter, a niece and her only family member.

Maasa, Paro's mother in law, who guided Paro in her pivotal years and nurtured Paro as her own. She lost her daughter and her daughter in law. How will she cope? She has to care for her grieving son and the grandson that Paro left behind.

Baapusa, from the beginning, he always had a soft spot for Paro. Paro taught him how to live life again, and come out of his shell. They shared a sweet relationship. He told Rudra to marry Paro, one or two days since he knew her. He declared her his future daughter in law when Mohini asked who Paro was. He stood by Paro and knew she was the only one to make his jallad son, human again. To make his son's heart beat again.

Maithali, Paro's jija. Paro found a friend, a sister and almost mother in Maithali. Paro sided with Maithali and stood up to Mohini, when Maithali wanted to adopt a baby. Paro called her jija lovingly, they supported each other and stood by each other. Every happiness and sorrow they shared with each other. She saw how Paro changed her devarjisa Rudra and made him a better person. I am happy that Paro gave Maithali the right to call herself Maasi to Paro and Rudra's unborn baby. How will Maithali live? Knowing her sister, her innocent sister is no longer at her side, gone...

Rudra, her life partner, the troubled boy she met in the bus from her childhood. Her selflessness, to make someone happy, the most prized possession of hers at the time, her gudiya. She tossed it over to the stranger, the boy who was crying. And she smiled at him. He looked at her in wonder as her bus left. Since that day onwards that gudiya helped him in the toughest times, it was like the little girl from the bus filled his life with a ray of light, Paro. When they met years later, they did not remember each other, but he saved her. From that day he became her rakshak. Her protector.

When he killed her so called terrorist husband and held her captive, he hated her and she hated him. But as time went on, this titli changed him, slowly she seeped into his life and became his life. Rudra was nothing that she had envisioned, he was not the perfect rajkumar she had dreamed of who wrote poetry and never hurt anyone.
He was something opposite, he was tough, a stone, he hurt and killed the people who betrayed his country. Never wrote poetry but instead spat harsh words that roared throughout your body, shook you like an earthquake and sweep you over like a tsunami.

Yet she fell for him, she saw something. Behind that outer appearance was an innocent boy, who was robbed of his mother's love, filled with the poison of the cruel world.

She was a khoobsurat aurat, Paro. Rudra was drawn to her like a magnet. She blantantly told him she was in love with him and wanted to marry him. How dare her? He could not believe someone like her would come and change his life. But it happened. He fell deeply and madly in love with her. She was everything and more to him. An unconditional and deep love. No one could truly describe that love, such a love could only be felt. The outcome of their love... their precious baby. Their life was complete.

If only the cloud of darkness did not fall on them. The most tragic thing happened. Paro was gone forever. She left behind her husband and her newborn son. How would they survive without her?

Rudra would only live for his son, a part of Paro and a part of him. He promised her he would be there and love his son dearly. He would never make the mistakes his parents did. He will grow his son to be tough like he was but have a heart like his mother Paro.

Forever Paro was Rudra's and Rudra was Paro's.

Edited:

All these people in Parvati's life has been heartbroken. So just think of it, Paro can never see someone sad, so she is sending a blessing in disguise to mend her family's hearts; Myrah.
She will never be the same as Paro but she can surely try to ease the pain of everyone affected by Paro's demise.

My goodbye message for Parvati. I love you my darling... I will miss you terribly. My titli

I'm written it in a haste. I have to go out. Lots of love to everyone reading this. We will get through it. I know it may be hard to stay positive but spread the positivity.

Twitter account:  https://twitter.com/_Arnav_Khushi_

Writing Index:  Sarita's Writing Index

Edited by sarita_barun - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post.. Paro was the most beautiful, caring, nurturing, and loving character I have ever seen!
I'll miss her a lot too. ðŸ’”
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this beautiful post. It has brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe our beloved Paro is no more.
mrsp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Sarita!Yes we will miss that simple truthful generous giving soul that was Paro!xxx
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful words for the most loving, caring, innocent and selfless soul!
Will miss her
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I just came home and finally got to see the episode.
I miss my titli already and she isn't gone yet.
😭
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written fab post 
I will miss my tittle a lot ðŸ˜­
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good one Saritha.
I am reminded of an adage
Only good die young.
God does not give anyone consideration.
He calls whom he wants to call.
And we just have to go.
...pinky... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post! Paro will be missed by all, reel or real. 
Sana70 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post dear,  Will miss Paro   ðŸ˜­