#1 - AsYa/KaBhi SS : A Hidden Love... Chap 1-4 - LINK TO NEW THREAD !! - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SBanoMalik

AWww my sissy sauce is officially back ! πŸ€— missed u so so so much !! ❀️ 😳

Ab unsure hongi toh hongi na ! 😑 😳 πŸ˜†
Thank you so much for reading the SECOND time !! πŸ€— 🀣 No more thanks now πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Awww sho shweett !! πŸ€— mwah !!! ❀️ well iska more i gave a little late πŸ˜†
Still on the floor ?! 😲 dont tell it's the same as in the pic ! 🀣 Yeah still the same πŸ˜›
shona do u realize ?! 😲 πŸ₯³ u found the biscuit guy !! πŸ₯³ 🀣 uuh ?! which biscuit guy ?! i'm so happy for u !! πŸ˜† πŸ€— and well the year didnt ended yet ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  oh ! Woh wala !? πŸ˜³πŸ€£ I'm sure it's not him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†but seriously u needd to tell me everything about Mr. 2nd floor ! πŸ˜† arrey nothing to tell about Mr.2nd floor ! On monday , I just saw him on the stairs like only 10 sec πŸ€’🀣
Well Asad is Asad pnly ! ☺️ wow the Asad in thos story really looks like the one u need ! Ikr  ! πŸ˜­ Your fault ! you always give us perfect Asad in all stories ! not fair haan ! I mean he's a chef (u wouldnt need to cook ! ) yeah it would be just perfect !  *sigh* he looks and has also six-packs !! 🀣 Only Asad can be this and not Mr.2nd floor πŸ€’🀣
The coincidences r making me rofl !! 🀣 Yeah I know ! πŸ˜†
And no u havent gone mad if yes then i'm madder than u ! πŸ˜† Well all I can say : That's what make our charms ! πŸ˜‰

Hell ! THe guy Humi said is ecactly the sescription of any girl's wish ! πŸ˜† Ikr ! Poor our future bfs πŸ˜­πŸ€£
Awww ! [$:D<] lets do a sleepover ! 😎 i so wished !  So do I  InshaAllah we'll have it someday πŸ˜‰
Well if u hear its coming from the 2nd floor i advice u to go and check ! πŸ˜‰ 🀣 *clearing my throat* I don't think so ! Cause I don't there won't be any Asad waiting for me ! πŸ€£

Its ok i understand ! πŸ€— but please dont take the pain to unres from all the 'res' or else u'll never finish πŸ˜• Yeah ! Just realised I have a lot to unres ! But I'll try unres all , even if I need to leave shorter comments πŸ˜³πŸ˜†ok unres on this story but for MML u strt unres only for part 20 and 21 because doing all of those would be too much so dont bother ! ❀️ I'll try πŸ€—

Love u too !! πŸ€— mwah ! ❀️
Well that was nice the encouragement ! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Which encouragement ?! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zola007

Of course you do !😑
You told me last time you already had 5 pages written !😑

AREy that was me getting out my frustration and writing everything that frustrated me about my life not book ! πŸ˜†
Zola029 thumbnail

AREy that was me getting out my frustration and writing everything that frustrated me about my life not book ! πŸ˜†

I know that ! Exactly  use the frustration and pen it out !
I'm sure it will turn out to be something amazing ! πŸ˜ƒ
Miss-Appy thumbnail

Yeah the fortune biscuit guy !! How could u forget ?! πŸ˜†
What if its him ? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Aur voh 10 sec uski zindagi ke sabse khoobsurat 10 secs the ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Ab main kya kahoon we'll get out future life partners insecure because of our wishes 🀣
Haaawww u saw him shirtless to say that ?! 😲 ☺️ 🀣 and kya pata ? Maybe he can also cook ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

InshAllah ! πŸ€—

Tumhe kaise pata ke voh nahi hai ? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Awww !! πŸ€—

Encouragement for writing this story !! ❀️
Miss-Appy thumbnail

I know that ! Exactly use the frustration and pen it out !

I'm sure it will turn out to be something amazing !πŸ˜ƒ

Arey that was my life's tragedy that i wrote ! πŸ˜† anyways, i tore those pages and i'm using that copybook for SVT and Physics ! πŸ˜†
Zola029 thumbnail

Arey that was my life's tragedy that i wrote ! πŸ˜† anyways, i tore those pages and i'm using that copybook for SVT and Physics ! πŸ˜†

So what ?!  I can be turned into a story ! 
WHAT THE F ... HIPS !? πŸ˜‘
You tore it !? 
Arggg ! πŸ˜‘
Zola029 thumbnail

Yeah the fortune biscuit guy !! How could u forget ?! πŸ˜† Arrey how can I forget my future dream guy ?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
What if its him ? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I'm sure he's not ! πŸ˜† Like I said , he's not bad ... only ! πŸ€£
Aur voh 10 sec uski zindagi ke sabse khoobsurat 10 secs the ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† By god Apple ! Listen to you ! You're sounding so romantic yaar ! πŸ˜† IDEA ! *smirking ! * Turn this into something ! πŸ˜ƒ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! write Write WRITE ! πŸ˜ƒ you know I love you right !? ( I can see you from here ! I'm NOT AT ALL emotional blackmailing or something ! *rolling my eyes ! * )

Attention to all stalkers here : Please help me convince this girl into writing this ! πŸ˜ƒ

See ?! That's not all blackmailing ! πŸ˜ƒ

Ab main kya kahoon we'll get out future life partners insecure because of our wishes 🀣 Ikr πŸ˜† Poor guys ! 
Haaawww u saw him shirtless to say that ?! 😲 ☺️ 🀣 Allah miya ! What's wrong with you ?! Of course I didn't πŸ€”πŸ˜†and kya pata ? Maybe he can also cook ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†well for that maybe I'll go someday knock at his door and tell I've broke my stove and i'm starving ! πŸ˜† ( ps : did I tell he stay with his sis ?! and a friend ... maybe ?! Don't ask me how I know this ! πŸ€£ I can be in Bond mode πŸ˜Ž My name is Bond ! Zola Bond ! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

InshAllah ! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tumhe kaise pata ke voh nahi hai ? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I know πŸ˜†
Awww !!

Encouragement for writing this story !! ❀️ No need to mention that ! It's always with pleasure πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Miss-Appy thumbnail

Res for chap 2

Unres (:

Miss Farooqui and Mr Khan ! Not serious huh !
Arrey yaar ! Even in this serious , you guys are sharing eyelock !?😳
Wah !🀣
Zoya Zoya Zoya ! Already having a current now !?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Oye wake up !😑You're a nurse ! Treat him first😑🀣
Thank god the glass is here ! I love you little thing !❀️
OMG ! I've seriously lost it😳
🀣🀣
*Clearing my throat* Let's get serious now !
That's my girl ! In full Zoya's mode now
Yeah Asad you're not weak right now ! Of course we believe you (:
2nd update and so many mitwa moments already !?! I'm proud of you my babyπŸ‘
And what's with him not wanting to contact anyone !? :S
Once an akdu , always an akdu !πŸ˜†
And finally Zoya is doing her job hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and and and ! She finally saw how handsome he is😳
Me in her place , i'd see how handsome he is before seeing his wounds !🀣🀣

Omg Omg Omg ! Our friend here is finally !
6packs !☺️
😲She really cut the shirt ?!πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Not that's more like the Zoya we know !
All this to make him apologize !? Go for it girl !

🀣🀣
Look at this girl ! The man himself has to remind you of the job ! Very bad !🀣🀣

"As soon as she touched the wound with her hands, his body jumped in pain"
What happend to your"I'm a grown-up man ! I can handle pain, just stitch it or leave it !"now ?!😑😡

Omg ! Even in this condition , he's having OCD !?! *FACEPALM*
Just imagine if he had to see my floor !?😳
😲He apologized !?! Really did !!? Oh my !😲

Yeah I was the time you inquired who he was !
But he beat you to this !
And you've just let him know he's the Hot-Weirdo sexy chef ! HWSC😎
Now go hide yourself somewhere🀣

Another perfect update !
Loved it !
I was funny as much as intriguing and sounded serious !
Now for sure you have to put that " thing " project on !
SERIOUSLY !

❀️❀️❀️

Well after all they r Mr. Khan and Ms. Farooqui, kahin bhi shuru ho jaate hain ! πŸ˜†
I love the glass too ! It aleast it brought some sense into them ! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Ego issues of not being weak ! πŸ˜†
Thank you ! I'm glad to make my sissy proud ! πŸ˜†
If u would have seen his blood washed face u wouldnt had seen that handsome under the blood ! 😭 πŸ˜†

Arey he has been rude toh at least he deserved to lose his shirt ! πŸ˜†

Ego issues i tell u ! πŸ˜†

He would have had a heart attack seeing ur floor !! 🀣 🀣
HWSC !! OMG !! U cracked me up !! 🀣 🀣

Thank you so much ! I know u reprimand me again and again for saying that ! But i cant help seeing ur lovely comments !! πŸ€—

That 'thing' cant happen ! πŸ˜†
Miss-Appy thumbnail

So what ?!I can be turned into a story !

WHAT THE F ... HIPS !?😑
You tore it !?
Arggg !😑

Lolzzz i dont think i would be able to ! I mean it would be too personal and i dont think i'll be comfortable πŸ˜•
Yeah i mean i thought what would i do with those and if by any case my parents or sibling would have found taht i would have ben sent to a psychiatrist for mental issues (did i tell u that MML was actually my story with few changed thinhs ? )
Miss-Appy thumbnail

Haan but nobody is perfect na ! πŸ˜‰
Arey that dialogue is from 3 idiots ! Where Amir Khan is talking about Kareena !! 🀣 🀣
Arey since the moment i heard about a 2nd floor guy i'm thinking to write a TS ! But for that i need more informations !! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Then how can u say that he hasnt six-packs πŸ€” ☺️ 🀣
Tru for sure !! Maybe he turns out to be an amazing cook !! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
OMG !! How do u know all these things ?! Ms. Stalker Bond !! 🀣 kidding !! But seriously i need to know how u know all those things !! πŸ˜†