Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful update Rithu!
wow - they are getting closer and glad it is no dream this time! Very glad Geetanjali is now involved - so apart from our lovebirds everyone is on board - they just need time - agree RR spoiled us - they need some flirting time beforehand and some good old-fashioned courting! However they are both so scared - it will take time before all the passion erupts! Loved it!
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Rithu, chapter is superb, lovely but u end the chapter when parud close to eachother, atleast they confront their feelings, can't wait for next chapter plz update early
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooo...that was so cute..rudra banna in romantic mood...awesome as always...
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that was such a cute update but u left us in a cliffhanger😡
Loved how Geethanjali maam has a plan up her sleeve and rudra banna is getting naughty.
Cant wait to read more rithu
Please update soon
Thanks for pm
Hope u are enjoying your vacation😊
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
what ... like seriously
abhi to nasha charh raha tha, muhabbat ke khumar barh raha tha ... and 
the end
hmph
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithureuben

Sorry 😳. I wanted it spill over into the next update so that it tones down the drama there. More flirting ahead the confession will be a li'll later. RR has spoiled us all.

Flirting is Goood😆😆
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neet2407

Wonderful update Rithu!

wow - they are getting closer and glad it is no dream this time! Very glad Geetanjali is now involved - so apart from our lovebirds everyone is on board - they just need time - agree RR spoiled us - they need some flirting time beforehand and some good old-fashioned courting! However they are both so scared - it will take time before all the passion erupts! Loved it!

Thank you. Everyone is on board and are lovebirds are warming up to each other. Old-fashioned courting helps build trust and understanding which is needed when the people involved has been through so much.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Dear Rithu, chapter is superb, lovely but u end the chapter when parud close to eachother, atleast they confront their feelings, can't wait for next chapter plz update early

Thank you. I end the chapter with Parud close to each other, because that's the picture I want in my head till I come to know what happens next. Its been that way since the first episode of RR that I saw, I have enjoy it when I know that Parud are together at the end of the day it doesn't matter what they do.
I'm working on the next update, will upload it as soon as possible.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

Ooo...that was so cute..rudra banna in romantic mood...awesome as always...

Thank you. Rudra banna has shed his inhibitions towards letting his feelings show.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Aww that was such a cute update but u left us in a cliffhanger😡
Loved how Geethanjali maam has a plan up her sleeve and rudra banna is getting naughty.
Cant wait to read more rithu
Please update soon
Thanks for pm
Hope u are enjoying your vacation😊

Thank you. I needed to end this chapter with Parud as the next few will have them at loggerheads again.
Geethanjali is pretty straightforward, she won't need a plan. Kakisa is enough for the scheming. Rudra banna is slowly giving in to his attraction.
Will update soon. I'm getting a little sad that vacation is almost over and have to head home soon.