Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deepsel

OMG Sis...we are totally gone cases...now we are not leaving even stories🤣🤣...Do u want to know the two most pitiful creatures in this world right now---- Your devarsa and my Jeeja ji 🤣

🤣🤣  obsession at its peak🤣
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y? Y? y did u have to stop there... too bad😛... she made kheer becoz she promised him in her dream... OMG our paro baisa is sooo much in luv... Can v expect a confession or maybe something more😉 in d next update...plz... dis RR na has spoiled me to the core... never been so obsessed wid any other show like dis😳😳😊
Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok darling - just because I love this story so much I forgive you for leaving us hanging. 
However, I swear don't u dare edit the next part. You have to start exactly where you left off in this chapter. His arms around her, her body close to him and both flushed with passion. 😛
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepsel

OMG Rithu...You left me hanging in the end...Dammit...Girl don't be so cruel😆😆😆...Please please please don't let anyone come near that fountain for next 10 minutes please..😳😳😳

What an awesome update hon...How nice to see a happy family , everyone chipping in for PARUD union..OMG I love this..

And the pictures u attached ..superb saree and jewels...Even I remembered Sangeet costume..

I just want to squeeze Paro's cheek in your update for all the cutesy pouts..😆😆

Lovely Rithu..now I am desperate for your next update...

Soon update before you return...yes I am demanding you🤣..Sorry sorry requesting you😳

I'm glad you liked the update. Everyone is excited at the moment we have to just see who will bell the cat. i loved that saree when I first saw it, waiting for an occasion to buy something like that. 
You can squeeze her cheeks all you want before Rudy gets possessive. 
You are my friend, so demand away. I planned on posting on Friday but rewriting it to stretch the Parud part. So will post by Saturday mostly, there is lots more planned for the next update apart from Parud after their eyelock. 

Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

🤣🤣  obsession at its peak🤣

Rewriting it for you both. It should be about 6-8 minutes now. Don't hate me later if the story seems to go on forever.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy410

Ok darling - just because I love this story so much I forgive you for leaving us hanging. 

However, I swear don't u dare edit the next part. You have to start exactly where you left off in this chapter. His arms around her, her body close to him and both flushed with passion. 😛

Parud scene will continue into the next update. Not sure about the part in bold. Paro is so boli bali and Rudra's aat saal har raat is just talk.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulfi89

Y? Y? y did u have to stop there... too bad😛... she made kheer becoz she promised him in her dream... OMG our paro baisa is sooo much in luv... Can v expect a confession or maybe something more😉 in d next update...plz... dis RR na has spoiled me to the core... never been so obsessed wid any other show like dis😳😳😊

Sorry 😳. I wanted it spill over into the next update so that it tones down the drama there. More flirting ahead the confession will be a li'll later. RR has spoiled us all.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Am I second? Wow! 

Lovely update. Geetanjali mam has a new project now. Project PaRudr milaap. 
Nice to see Rudr care about Paro. 

Thank you. Loved your name Project PaRudr milaap. 
Rudra is bonkers over our girl.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Nice update.. So Geetanjali mam in action... Let her succeed soon...

Awww.. Paro blurted out about her dream to Rudra.. Waiting for next update...

The pictures were also nice...

Thank you. Glad you liked it. Geethanjali cares a lot about both of them, she will do her best. Paro generally blurts out the truth when she becomes habbad-dabbad.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi Rithu,</font>

<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">awesome update. Hope Geetanjali madam will take control and do what she wants to do, talking with Maithili and observing Paro's blushing face.☺️</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thanks to the lady who informed Geetanjali about Paro and Rudra.</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The description of Paro is so good felt like really watching Parud scene.</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Awww.. he heard what she mumbled and the concern in his voice and holding her near him hmmm...☺️ I can picture Parud so well in this chapter.</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">On the serious note I'm warning you this shouldn't be a dream, please don't drop me from the cloud again.</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>

Thank you. Geethanjali really wants what is best for Paro and more proactive than our calm and demure Maithili bhabhisa. So she will make sure Paro gets what she wants.
They have a nice maid who uses her eyes and ears to help the family rather than play one member against each other.
Keep dreaming of happy, romantic Parud until Saturday.
This is not a dream and I won't be the one who will drop you from the sky this time
Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago