Rishabala FS:Unintentional Love[Updated Part 4-Pg38](Completed)

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi everyone 😊
This is Azra here !! I am back with a TS this time it is sort of fairytale and with this post i become a Goldie    !!!

And this is dedicated to Suru for being a supporting friend she had been 🤗  🤗

Unintentional Love 

Part 1

Once upon a time there was a place called Burufa which was ruled by a king called Mohan kundra . King Mohan Kundra and Queen Radha were living very happily but there happiness knew no bounds when they were blessed with a boy . He was named Rishabh Kundra . As per the ritual a sooth sayer was called to predict the future of Prince Rishabh . But what the soothsayer said was not a pleasant one . He said ,"The prince will leave the kingdom puting the kundra empire to shame " . the king got worried and asked, "How should we overcome this ??" the sooth sayer replied, "He should not meet any girl who is dare enough to disobey your order until the prince is married ".

Time passed quickly , Prince Rishabh grew into a handsome young man . He was forbidden to meet any girl which the prince found very strange . Soon his marriage was fixed with the princess of neighboring kingdom. The king announced a grand feast to the whole kingdom , everyone was invited but no girl was allowed to enter the palace .

On the other side of the kingdom a beautiful girl was on the way back to her home but on the way she heard voices of two men . The first man was telling ," Today is the chance to take revenge from the king , we just have to break the rope of the chandelier when the prince is beneath it !! ". The other man asked but why do want to take revenge so desperately by killing the prince ", "Because of the king i lost my son now i will take revenge by killing his son ". The girl was shocked , she knew she had to save the prince she decided to go the palace and let the king know .

When she reached the palace the feast has already started , she tried to enter the palace but the guards stopped her . She shouted ,"What are you guys doing ??? Leave me !!  The prince is in danger . " But the guard gave no importance to her pleas , so she decided to take the matter in her hand , she pushed the guard and kicked the othe rone  and ran into the palace with great speed . She was right in time , she saw a masked man cutting the rope . She ran to the Prince Rishabh took his hand and pulled him towards her . The chandelier fell down smashing into pieces frightening everyone . Prince rishabh fell over the girl and rolled beneath . Rishabh looked at the girl admiring her beauty and bravery but his trance broke when the girl got up and said "Sorry your Majesty , I had to do it to save your life ". Everyone were awestruck . 

Suddenly the minister came with the guards and shouted "Arrest the girl , she has betrayed the order of the king " . The king looked at the girl and remembered the sooth saying that the prince should not meet a girl who dare to disobey the order of the King !! In the daze of events king ordered " This girl should be burnt alive the very next morning " Everyone was silent after hearing this even the girl . Prince Rishabh said " This is injustice dad , she saved my life and you give her death ?" "You need not talk in between Rishabh , rules are rules whoever breaks the rules should be punished" . The girl was taken to the prison and nobody said a word .

That night Prince Rishabh was not able to sleep , he keep tossing in bed thinking about the girl . He decided to save the girl and got out of his chamber and went to search the girl in prison . He found the girl at last , she was crying silently . Prince Rishabh was not able to see the girl crying , the guard of her prison cell sleeping . Rishabh took a log and hit on the head of the guard , the guard fell on the ground unconscious . The girl saw him and asked ,"What are you doing here , your Majesty ?" Prince Rishabh replied "Shhh !!!! Dont make noise we have to get you out first ".Prince Rishabh took the keys from the unconscious guard and opened the lock . Rishabh said" Thanx for saving my life " , the girl shook her head and replied "Thanx for saving my life your Majesty ". "Call me rishabh " he said . "I am Madhubala , but u can call me madhu ". She said and smiled ."Go now and save your life " he said . Madhu moved back ,"Bye she said and went off. Prince Rishabh kept looking in the direction she went . He could not get her beautiful face out of his mind . She was the most beautiful girl Prince Rishabh  had seen but actually she was the only girl Rishabh had seen . He so wanted to meet her again ."Madhubala ... Ahaan" he thought and went to his chamber and slept peacefully.

The next day King Mohan Kundra got the news that the girl ran away . He was very angry . He ordered the soldiers to kill the girl at sight . When Prince Rishabh came to know about this he directly went to his dad and asked "Why are you back of her life , What did she do , Whats wrong in someones life ? You should be grateful to her that she saved my life !! ". The king replied "Why do i think Rishabh you helped her in escaping ? " "Because I did !!" came the reply . King Mohan kundra's anger knew no bounds he ordered to lock Prince Rishabh  in his chamber and not let him out until he is married .

Prince Rishabh  was very upset with his dad behavior. He was not understanding why his father was so hell bent on killing the girl.At night time Queen Radha came to Prince Rishabh  chamber , she also was very upset with the father son fight . But this time she knew that Rishabh was right . She came to rishabh and asked "Do you really want to save the girl ?". "Yes , i want to but first i have to save myself from here " ."Never mind , i will help you to get out tonight but you have to promise me , you will come back after helping the girl out . After you find the girl , send me the message anyhow i will make preparation for you to leave to another kingdom ". "I promise mom , i will come back but i have no idea how much time it will take ."

At midnight queen came to Prince Rishabh  chamber again and said "You need to leave right now , i have made the arrangements for you to run away , you just need to go from the west side of the palace . Be safe !!" Queen Radha gave him some coins and a simple dress to disguise himself . Prince Rishabh ran away from the palace but he dint know where to search for madhu. He asked many people about madhu but he dint get any positive response . Some said she left the house she used to live after the kings order to kill . Prince Rishabh  felt very bad for madhu . He wanted to save her at any cost . He started asking the soldiers if the got any news about madhu . One of the soldiers asked him why he was interested i knowing about madhu . "he said he wanted to save her ". The soldier replied "I will tell you a secret if u promise you wont tell anyone !!".The prince looked at him curiously and promised . " That girl lives at the south west part of the jungle near the river in a small cottage . I know that but also i spared her because the girl saved the prince life but also the king is behind her ". "Thanx for telling me !" He turned to go when the soldier caught his hand and asked , "Who are you , are you a scout ??". " I am Prince Rishabh , Nice to meet you !" The soldier stood aghast . He bowed down with respect . "Just don't tell anyone you met me ". Saying this he went in south west direction of the forest . 

Prince Rishabh was searching for Madhu but it was not a easy task but suddenly he heard a loud voice of barking , Prince Rishabh started for looking for the animal and suddenly a big hound stiriked him. Prince Rishabh started struggling for his life. Then there was a shout ,"Tara , Stop it !!".

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Buddy me for pms 😉😉
Do like and comment 

INDEX

My Other Works

Rishabala FS :   Unintentional Love    (Completed)

Rishabala OS : Inspiration

Rishabala OS : Beautiful Feelings

Rishabala OS: Surprise Pack Love

Rishabala OS : My Reason to Smile

Edited by AzraZaidi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yiipppeee me first!!!! 🥳

Congratulations for new story dear!!!! 🤗 nd thankss for dedication... 😳
awesomee Starr of this fairytale...
I loved it all waiting for nxt do update soon!!!!Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful start Azra, i liked the way madhu was introduced,and how Rishab wanted to save madhu, hope tara was a tiger and that too something like friend for madhu, if so, then it remembers me of a cartoon we  use to watch when we are small, where the girl will have tiger as a friend.
Waiting eagerly for next update
Edited by uma88 - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congo for this new story 
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful luv story.👏
I  think king himself complicated everything. Now rishabh wud definitely marry his love madhu❤️
😎
simply.meghana thumbnail
I lived this concept Azra di
Do continue it and congrats on being a goldie 😃
Grey-licious thumbnail
Amazing 
Cont soon 
luvvivian286 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing 
just luved it

piaviviandsena thumbnail
hehehe i luved d last part more!
piaviviandsena thumbnail
no one cn change d destiny. no matter hw hard u try!