a v interesting start.so prince rishabh is going to search fr madhu.thanx fr pm
...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
part 2..a v well written n emotional update
loved it
waiting fr da next one
moumita.madhu thumbnail
lovely start buddy!!!! gonna read the second part tonight!!!
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rishbala4ever

GREAT IDEA TS FIT FOR A KING I MEAN A QUEEN LIKE MEπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

thanx πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arakshiya_58

awsom ts...
really love this concept...
nicely written...
hope everything will be fine ...
con.sooonnn...

thanks alot dear ... i am glad u r liking it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita.madhu

lovely start buddy!!!! gonna read the second part tonight!!!

Thnx alot ... Take ur own time πŸ˜ƒ
AzraZaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

part 1.

a v interesting start.so prince rishabh is going to search fr madhu.thanx fr pm

Originally posted by: vmpy

part 2..a v well written n emotional update

loved it
waiting fr da next one

thanx alot  πŸ˜Š
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Hi everyone , I am hope everyone is enjoying the story πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

There is a little change i have planned for a Three shot but now I am changing it into Four shot !!!

So here is Part 3 

Unintentional Love

Part 3

Rishab reached the palace , everyone was very happy. King Mohan Kundra was angry but happy as well , he was very scared if his son will not return. Rishab increased the security all over the palace. Rishab always kept thinking about madhu all the time , he wanted to catch the culprit and bring madhu to him but nothing went according to rishabs plan . On the second of his arrival King Mohan Kundra announced the engagement with Princess Trishna.

When Rishab came to know about this he went directly to his dad and said " Dad i dont want to marry , i dont know who she is , i have never met her , how can i marry her !!!" King Mohan Kundra said,"Once you will marry her you will get to know her!" "No dad i dont want to marry". "Rishab you left the palace ,I forgave you" "Dad i left the palace because you were doing injustice with the girl!!". "Rishab i did that because she broke the rules , Ohk  if u want i will cancel the orders of killing the girl who saved you but you have to fulfill my wish of marrying only then i will fulfill your wish !!" Rishab was confused about what to reply to his dad , he wanted his dad to cancel the orders but he couldnt marry anyone other than Madhu. He thought about a plan that he would say Yes to his father and talk with that princess to cancel the marriage . "Yes dad, i will as per your wish but you have to cancel the orders today itself." "Oh that i will ,I am very happy with your decision son I am only thinking for your betterment only. Your engagement ceremony will take place day after tomorrow."

The next day the preparation of the engagements started .Rishab was very tensed he had to convince the princess to back out at any cost."Oh God !! I am so madly in love with you Madhu , I really have to make my plan my successful". On the other hand when Sikky reached home after selling the vegetables  ,Madhu wasn't at home , he waited for some time then started getting worried he got scared if the soldiers had taken her!! He went out to search for madhu.

Here Madhu was out with Tara. She was very broken with the news of Rishabs marriage, She felt cheated. The cottage was reminding her of the memories with Rishab, his bond with sikky, the way he adjusted in the small cottage complaining, his bond with sikky, his cute antiques , his attractive smile ,there long walks in the woods, there continuous talkings sitting at the river bank. So she decided to take a walk then she remembered Rishabs words and took Tara with her.
Madhu was wandering in the jungle with Tara , just then she heard two people hiding behind a tree and talking. She went nearer to them trying to listen what they were talking," Princess Trishna is going to come this way. Be ready to capture her , the driver is our man !! Last time my plan failed this time it wont !" Madhu was shocked, she thought why do i get to hear planning to do some crime last time it was Rishab and this its princess trishna ."OMG !! Princess Trishna is the girl with whom Rishabs marriage is fixed .but why do they want to capture her". Just after 10 minutes a sound of buggy came. The men got alert so did madhu, Madhu said something in Taras ear. Just then, a buggy came that way .The driver stopped , a beautiful girl came out of the buggy and asked, "What happened Patil ?" "Your majesty the tire has broken, You have to wait Princess until i repair it." Princess Trishna nodded her head and was going back to sit in the buggy when two men caught hold oh her and said "You are our capative now, Dont try to struggle".One of the men moved forward to tie her hand when Madhu came in between and kicked his hand saying "Dont you dare touch her!!" The man held his hand in pain and shouted "Catch her!!!" All of them at once came to attack her. Madhu kicked some and bet some but they were many in number madhu couldnt handle all of them alone , she was getting badly injured but she was not stopping. Tara who was hiding thought she would lose her master and came out and started attacking the men with her paw. the Princess got very frightened seeing the hound. One of them took his sword and hit Tara , Tara got badly injured. Them someone took a stone and hit on madhus head , Madhu got unconscious the very moment .Princess tried to run away but the men were fast they caught her,"Lets take this girl also with us or she may create a problem for us" said one of them. They men put both the girls in the same buggy and drove them to some unknown place. Tara followed them but she knew she couldnt save her master , she decided to go back and bring some help. 

Here Sikky was searching for Madhu on the way he found Tara lying injured. He went to her and asked "Tara!! What happend ?? Where is Madhu di??" Tara groaned in pain. Sikky understood that madhu was in danger, he did not know what to do. Atlast he thought he must go to Rishab for help, he went to the palace. The guards stopped him "I have got to meet Prince Rishabh right now". One of the guards said "I will inform him!". Soon was called in with due respect Rishabh was surprised on seeing him "Sikky!! What happend ??" "Rishabh, when i went to home today after selling the vegetables, Madhu di wasnt at home I waited for some time she dint come back So i decided to search for her but I found Tara injured. I am sure Madhu di is kidnapped as tara never goes out alone and she never leaves us when we go for a walk". Rishab was surprised ,he looked at sikky and shouted in horror "Madhu and kidnapped" "Yes I have searched for her everywhere and dint find her . I thought it were the soldiers so i came to you". Rishab got up and said "This cant be happening. Dad has cancelled the orders to catch madhu, I am coming with you right now !!" "Where are you going my son ??" King Mohans voice was heard . Rishab turned to find his dad and mom standing at his back. "Dad!! Mom !! Madhu has been kidnapped". Queen Radha said "Rishab wait we will send the guards for her". "No , Mom i need to go to her. I will die if something happens to her". "Who is this Madhu ??" the king asked.  "She is the girl who saved Rishabs life that day for whom Rishab left the palace" "Oh so she is the one. Rishab , Are you in love with that girl??" king asked. Rishabh did not reply ,he just looked down. "You dont need to look down rishabh. You love her right , your eyes and your worry says everything. Go save her and bring her home but take the guards with you". Rishab looked at his dad and he ran upto him and hugged him tight and said " I love you Dad !! You are the best". Queen Radha smiled at them she desperately wanted this fight to end."Nothing is more important than you happiness to me", said the king.
Here Madhu got consciousness she found herself in an unknown place. The room was quite gloomy with spider webs in the walls, she looked around  and found Princess Trishna seated with her face in her lap and weeping. She asked "Where am I?" princess Trishna looked up and said ,"We have been kidnapped. I dont know why this is happening with by the was how did you came to know that i was in trouble" "I was wandering in the jungle with Tara.." "Tara ? You mean that big hound" Madhu nodded her head " I was wandering with her when i heard them planning to kidnap you , so i came to help you out !" "Thanx alot but it was of no use , you got yourself in trouble now they will kill us" "Just be patient, we have to get out of here!" "We cant!! Its impossible!" "Nothing is impossible. I am sure we can get out of here , Be confident!!". Princess Trishna looked at her and wiped her tears. She asked "Who are you ?" "I am Madhubala, I guess you were here to meet Rishabh right" "Rishabh , you mean Prince Rishabh !!! Do you know him ??"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Buddy me for pms πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Do like and comment πŸ˜Š

Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago