Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 10:

Nice and fun filled  moments between Aman , Nani and Anjali. This is the reason Anrav left Nani with Anjali and Aman so that she can atleast have some light moments with them.

Anjali wanted to adopt a kid , I think it is more for her consciousness' because she knows how she behaved with Arnav when he was adopted into the family. I appreciate Anjali's effort.

Deepthi I really don't want to comment anything on the confrontation between Arnav and Khushi because I am sure I won't be able to do the justice. Once again you have proved that you are amazing at portraying emotions. Hats off my dear. 

Srilathalolla thumbnail

Chapter 11:

I promise I will not shed a tear until you are ready to wipe it..   but I then in the situation they are. Neither of them deserve this pain nor the punishment they are getting. They way Arnav is pushing her and the way Khushi is pushing him is very painful. shed tears as I read what Khushi wrote. Sometimes we take our loved ones for granted and those will be the moments where either we hurt them or we will be hurt and this is what happened between Arnav and Khushi both took each other for granted and never felt like voicing out what they are expecting from each other.

Lol Both of them are the perfect match made in Deepthi's Heaven Loved the conversation. It is so heart breaking to see both of them suffering.  

Srilathalolla thumbnail

Chapter 12:

Are you sure Lobsters didnt eat away all mangoes before it was put on the plate?   Lol that was hilarious Man ASR you know how to pass comments.

Need to teach someone a lesson..

So each they became teachers to each other Nice going guys. Good way to teach eachother. Wow Khushi you made an announcement on his behalf was it a payback lol.

I am loving this Tom&Jerry fight I am sipping my coffee and reading it and sometimes I am chocking on my coffee lol

Arnav Singh Raizada fumed in dilemma wondering if he is being referred as a boss, husband or a vegetable seller...

Wow ASR what a dilemma so your wife was successful in creating a opps situation for you. Great work Mrs.ASR

What will be Arnav's reaction when he comes to know what Khushi was going 
anera thumbnail
i really LOVE this story
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very different and superb story :)