Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Started reading this story 2 days back...After 2 chapters ,got curious to know what happened before this..Went back to your earlier story and read all 44 chapters in 2 days...now back here and finished with the latest chapter. One word to explain is PERFECT..Each and every chapter is so precisely written..awesome story line..don't know how I missed it for so long...your characters are so well etched and defined..love it and hope to read many more from you..
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manusmithcl

Started reading this story 2 days back...After 2 chapters ,got curious to know what happened before this..Went back to your earlier story and read all 44 chapters in 2 days...now back here and finished with the latest chapter. One word to explain is PERFECT..Each and every chapter is so precisely written..awesome story line..don't know how I missed it for so long...your characters are so well etched and defined..love it and hope to read many more from you..

oh on BEHALF OF FIGHTING FATE LOVERS AND DEEPU MOM LOVERS I WELCUM U HERE...
bas comment krtey jaawo.. ghabraawo mat ragging nahi hogi co jo kr sakti thi wo birthday party mai bsy hai.. K Mom aapka bakraa haath se gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

till nxt part wil b updated u can olso read THE DAWN OF THE DAWN by DEEPTHIYA.. google pe search maaro mil jaayegaa yaaa Hillarious padhni hai toh Baby KHoo n Greek God.. 
bas tisssue box saath rakhna aur padhtey jaanaaa.. aaraam se jald bazi mai bp high shy hojayegaa mera b huwa tha mere tym pe ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
ab agr zyda cmnt kiya na maine Deepu Mom maar dalegi mjhey.. 
karthikahari1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
O no...wat happens to khushi at dark...is dis also a part of her dark life she lived for 3 years???? Am really worried about the tym u decide to post abt khushi life in d past 3 years...am sure am nt gng to survive without crying buckets wen reading dem๐Ÿ˜ญ...great update๐Ÿ‘
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update.
I am so happy that they are finally staying close to each other and again we can get the sweet fighting between Mr. and Mrs. Raizada.
Waiting for more...
Thanks for PM.
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guilt and Realization,these two are the major emotions arnav wants to make khushi go through.. When he fired hicks,that was to make her feel guilty and bring realization of what she is signing up for..The way arnav is handling everything is based upon that khushi who was then that what makes the whole scenario fun loving when he isn't getting what he wanted based upon emotion she is showing which is exactly opposite..But the major examination of khushi will start when arnav will accept her..then it will be more of khushi n her demons which she is fighting every night.
The emotion of the khushi who left arnav behind is masked upon her calm and composed nature..Right now,its more abt him becoz she didn't expect him to be like this..but what will happen after that is to look for..
Is it she only the female in the restaurant?
I have to add this,the dreams of khushi after she got when arnav asked to switch off the light was the major one that faded everything.
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more day to go.. earlier it was start of week boring..now it is sweet Monday's due to ur updates deepthi. It is getting more and more sweet between arnav and khushi. Waiting for another fabulous update.
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

anarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FANTASTIC UPDATE!!!!!THE WAR HAS BEGIN๐Ÿ˜Š..." You can change 5months to 1 year or many more years if you wish...Because I am going to get quite generous and my husband is there to take care of me financially. I could care less for your peanut salary...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

ASR v/s KASR...

WAY TO GO KHUSHI, SHE IS FIGHTING FOR BOTH OF THEM AND HE IS SO RIGHT "The sacrifice he made, the possessiveness he buried all these years erupted at once and told him its ok to be selfish for once. looking forward to...wonderfull job...
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing updt as always deeps... loved khushi...n arnav - u have to be selfish for once in life for ur love...n there is nothing wrong in doing so...phone convo as superb...
also unressed my comment on pg 91 lonnnggg back...

Edited by diyadivya - 9 years ago
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyadivya

amazing updt as always deeps... loved khushi...n arnav - u have to be selfish for once in life for ur love...n there is nothing wrong in doing so...phone convo as superb...

also unressed my comment on pg 91 lonnnggg back...

So true and perfect for our dear Arnav and Khushi. Edited by jeetega - 9 years ago