Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

The night , the update was up, I was in dilemma to read the update ... evn though I was having enough time  to read ... more than once ... but I was scared ,if it would be emotional I may not be able to sleep whole nyt with the thoughts of emotional flow in FF... so I turnd my shoes for sleep ... and thought to read it by morning... but here sleep ditched me again. And then I was occupied with the thoughts of not reading FF update... so in anycase I lose the battle with sleep and was awake till late nyt...

dii... wat have you done to us... that whole day we are occupied with thoughts of FF...

dii... I was wrong it was a superb update .. I was all smiling and enjoying so much to read the cute but yet serious conversation btwn Arshi. And the moments they shared even its in the vegetable room or the one he standing admiring her from his room... were just amazing.

dii... you have a great art of choosing the accurate tym for placing a scene..

you tie up us completely with ur words that we get eager to know what can be the next.. scene.. how they are going to act... really dii its amazing of u .. that how u have made us fall for this journey of Arshi ... every time..

dii for you:

I don't know how I met you

Now what matters is I know you

I can never understand fully

How you touched my life and made me glee

You are so special what you are

Like in sky a brightest star

You allowed us to experience a new ride

Touching  my soul and mind

I can never say how much you gave me

More than the water in the sea

I don't know without you how I would be

But now you complete every part of me

Now about the update...

Dont mess with a woman who has a mind crazier than yours and knows how to use it

The first line itself made me think that its tym for Arnav to have a great patience coz.. her wife Mrs. ASR is on full determination to cross every obstacle he is going to lay for her... coz.. she is much more stubborn and crazy than her man...

I always appreciate the business sense Arnav hass... he never compromised with it... dii u have really put a grt business set in this story that is making me get more and more involved to know even about the businesses they are dealing with...along with their love life.

Khushi even never had that great business in beginning but still she too managed the things more effectively or should I say she is more calm and effective and soft to deal the issues and good and easy going with the business members than Arnav as he was and is always a angry business man who can turn anyone into ashes with his one glare.

Arnav , he always amaze me... he says he dnt care for her he is not effected ... but then how he notice every damn thing about her from her attire to her accent of speaking to her eyes that dnt shimmer the same charm as they were 3 years ago.

The whole restaurant active time part was just amazing dii... I really felt good to read all that ... how she was all naughty and in mood ... and made smart moves... she left no chance to make him flare his nose with anger and later be proud of her..

Something I noticed, how a man who never wasted a grain now threwing up plates of full food ... its something that really made me feel bad... that how his childhood habit is completely changed in theses three years...

A deep breath of pride was taken and a corner crease of lips were crimped. Arnav Singh Raizada absently simpered at the lady in-charge of the moment, brimming with confidence.

I always appreciate the fact that Arshi have always admired and appreciated one another's qualities and gestures even wen they were together in love or wen they were not in love or wen they were separate... or now in present... really dii... you are superb .. how you manage to put such small small feelings which make us feel more and more invoved with characters to explore their feelings.. their emotions. Hats off...

ASR and his anger! How should I break this fevicol bond?

Was Arnav's character anytym in past was without anger.. even wen they were together he still had the anger in him sometym.. his anger may be was on sleep but it never left him... Actually I love as khushi said wen he is angry I fall more and more for him...damn ...I love him ... and dii.. I wish this anger shouldbe there always coz.. it make him wat we love him.. ASR... but same tym I dnt want it too be in extreme that it become hard to reach his heart... and I know and believe you that you know the best to maintain the charm of Arnav's character..

Next coming to the vegetable room scene... dii it was just superb... I just remembered the tym of IPKKND wen they were locked in the store room... evn the situations are eentirely diff. but really this update was totally reflection of the same notorious Khushi which we saw in IPKKND..

Dii u amase me.. how you made Khushi as a rainbow with multiple colours.. every colour has its own story... same is with khushi .. her character has showed up many shades and I'm confused which one I'm loving the most... speaking the truth ..i love every shade of her character... thanku dii for such a wonderful multishaded character of Khushi..

Haan..I am sure I have nothing more to lose...

Dont you ever dare say those words again!

Wow wow wow ... did he really said this... what was that... his possessiveness for her... his determination.. his rights on her.. his way to show that he is still for her... what ever it is but really I amtotally flat to read that he never wanted her to feel that she has nothing.

What does she mean by it... I guess my intuitions will fall correct the day truth about her son will be disclosed... and I seriously hate to evn imagine how worst that is going to be...hope I fall wrong like everytym and dii u come with something great for the child...

Make sure there are enough tomatoes tomorrow...I need to practice the damn bisque...

Arnav Singh Raizada fumed in dilemma wondering if he is being referred as a boss, husband or a vegetable seller...

Hahahahah I was like wat da??? This words cheered up my mood again ... how she ordered the man who order hundreds under him... and their I read a tinge in her of a bosy wife..

Now coming back to home... aww... I  was like all emotionless and blank what to say when I read him reading the book and thinking about the time he spend with her... the food she made.. how he never felt as a diabetic... how she cared for her... damn I too miss it along with him... dii,how wondering is that the time that make best memories .. make the same memories as the worst and painful wen we are apart from the one who were a part of it.

the little one?... I loved this word ...  how a small word that hold a entire world of happiness in it... dii love you.. u are just amazing and outstanding.

Why am I doing it? It is Her Son! Yes ONLY her son.

Aww... again the anger roused up as he see her all alone... how he is angry that she made him away from the child ... and if he was ready to care and hold the child .. m sure he would be  proved as the bestest father... but it was all her love that she can never see her man in pain and what she felt as the best for him.. she just choose it and left him... but I hope the tym will show up them that what ever they did or are doing is their immense love for one another.

Arnav is just like a cocnut , he is hard from outside but soft from inside...  it may be a bit tough to crack the hard shell but once you craked it.. their will will a soft embrace of love and care waiting to hold her ...

He always show her and try to convince himself that he is no more effected but he is effected more than anything... more than what he can feel for himself...

Aww... really he admired her... but above all he is at home this sonn.. grt..

I always appreciate the man he is... evn he is angry ... evn he keep himself aloof .. he silently admire and care for her...

But on the other thought, his heart niggled that its time for them, and only for them, rest all can wait and should wait.

I again appreciate the fact that Arnav choose t be kept the things btwn them rathr than involving any third person... and how he wish to turn into a selfish...possessive man and want her fully for him...damn this man will take away my life someday..

I was really on top of world wen I read that Arnav messaged her... god I really felt like dancing... I dunno how khushi must have felt this... but I really cant contro my joy and happi ess... I was feeling like I gt these messages on my cell...

Really dii... I always left blank to think ... and admire that how he in his own way care for her... without letting anyone know that he care... but man she is his wife .. if he started building mor stronger walls around him...so that no one can read him.. she too turnd more explosive in figuring out the man... who si no less than the 8th wonder of world.

I was all cheery till now but

Yet another night she had to survive...

These words made me go back to the same tym wer we were broken to read the angel's soul scattering with every pain she was getting from that man...how she must have survived every night ... without anyone to hold her in that dark night... and the images of the man ... who ruined her life like piece of mirror... picking up any piece will always give a pain...

dii... hats off.. for the excellent update .. u are  just amazing...and marvelous .. magnificent.. outstanding.

Bhulaya nahe jata tujhe apne yaado se

Rehte hain har pal mere tu saanso mein

Karu koshish bhulane ki tujhe

Har pal bus yaad aate hai tu mujhe

uljhan bhare kaye sawal bas hain mere man mein

nahe jo mila koi jawab kise ka tujh se

bus yahe sisak ab tadpate hain

har pal jo bhoolna chahoon yaad tere he aate hain..

p.s. i apologies for any typo mistake 

Please bear my extremely free flying thoughts...

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jduke

KK, you are up-to-date with jet lag and I still didn't even read last update πŸ˜‘.
Give me some of your time πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†
What else can I do in the middle of the night awake with two kids who have unbelievable jet lag.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arnav Singh Raizada fumed in dilemma wondering if he is being referred as a boss, husband or a vegetable seller...

Loved their banter and their knock jokes loved how she is handling her self and showing him she is not affected by his anger i think that is what gave her the strength  a rape victim be it a man or a woman the first year of healing is the hardest Khushi push that aside she weep she cried she rebuild her life but the hurt the pain the disgust is still they she needed comfort help and love she did not have that she pushed it aside as the darkness settle in the memories will be they amazing update she is very strong yet very scared both need each other loving the rebuilding of their bond loved how Asr refereed to their son sorry her son because he had accepted that baby totally as their it was her who drew the line and now he is wait for her to wipe it out thanks for the pm  .
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just loved it

It was amazing. I love khushi's spirit. She had got the confidence and courage to face arnav's challenge. I loved khushi's little speech to her co-workers. She knows how to put others at ease. She is a great boss. And Arnav noticed this too. He couldnt help but feel proud of her.

I loved the lobster mango scene. Khushi needed a little push to go on and arnav gave it to her by his "get used to it" Of course arnav didnt understand the reason behind her smile. I loved it when arnav smiled in pride looking at her. Of course that didnt go un-noticed by khushi. And drinks by the house. Arnav couldnt do anything but say "what the fff" πŸ˜†

Salary cut for 5 months. That doesnt matter to khushi as she will be with arnav all this time. I just love her hilarious talk that piss arnav to no end. Boss, husband or vegetable seller!!! hahaha.

Khushi's "I have nothing more to lose" hurt arnav and he foribid her to say that ever again. Khushi didnt understand why he said that

Arnav was thinking about khushi and ger changes. And he was looking at her from the window. He couldnt help but feel concerned when he saw that she didnt eat much. And he was worried about Adi too.

And khushi is handling things in BW from there. I can see a little glimpse of ASR in khushi. The way she handles things is amazing. Does arnav know about BW?

Loved khushi's message

Will be waiting for the next update
Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

aayegaa aayegaaa monday aayegaaa.. wrna jaaaeyega kaha.. bs Sunday ji ko rqst kro kaho aap Monday k baad aajwo...🀒

.  Phir to  Thursday late ho jaiga!!!😭😭
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HumayaraHema18

.  Phir to  Thursday late ho jaiga!!!😭😭

mjhey Thursday ka tension nahi coz Deepu Mom ab khali updates degi teaser nahi.. unki beti ko wo naaa nahi kehti haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur mjhey tension hai kahi ye thread hi tb tk band na hojaaye wrna wo maaregi🀒

Deepu MOM aap ho kaha?
aap meri SASUMA K MOM ki trh misssing q ho?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

em misssing u daerrr saaraaa😭
taecyeonrockz thumbnail
sorry for commenting late 
and abt the update it was awesome
loving the way arnav trying to avoid her by giving the new post and the way khushi is facing her new challenge
thanks for the pm
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Diii...iii...iii, i am back, FINALLY... lovely lovely lovely updates... loved them to core... amazing, beautiful and brilliant... u r the best... love you for these...

loved Khushi's journal... God, she's so strong... i admire her courage, her determination... love her for being just her... i wish one day Arnav gets hold on this journal, one day he knows what she's gone through... but its okay even he doesnt, cause to understand her he doesnt need any written document... when that wall of his will be broken, he'll see through it all... we know...

love Arnav Singh Raizada in game... forcing her to come to office immediately, only to be get worried seeing her hurried look later... god, this man, one day he is going to be death of us too... loved how his seconds of concern hasnt gone unnoticed by his woman...

So this 'new' Khushi unnerve Mr. Raizada... good... but it amazes us, we love her this way ASR... loved their Ms.-Mrs. talk... Ohho, ASR claims he doesnt care!!! like we're gonna believe... Gosh Diii... i guess i've to say millions time in one comment how amazing our Khushi is... what a come back... everytime... proud of her...

it says naa, everything is fair in love & war... and here its kind of both... no wonder ASR neither thought twice before firing Hicks (poor Hicks)... nor before appointing Khushi as head chef... ASR in game is a dangerous thing to face...

but we know our Khushi is capable of that... loved her words... that she's sorry for assuming what's best for him, but she's not sorry for her decision... that she didnt want him to be broken like her... that she promises to break his resolve... that how much he worth in her life... that he cant see her struggling...

nd he understands... he knows her as much as she knows him... even in all his pain, all his anger, all his denial, he knew she would come back someday... and she did... loved to see the hope's already started to break the wall around him... yes, he has still so much doubt, so much reluctance... but thats not a bad start, hain naa Di...

he's already wondering about CruelCop-CoolestBoss combo...oye hoye... not bad Raizada... good to see him admiring his wife's professional skill... she is a true Mrs. ASR... loved hpow she took up the challenge wholeheartedly... two can play a game... loved her speech as a Head Chef... and to the customers...

and that 'Mango Lobster Salad'... He can do humors too... Lobster ate  away the mangoes... lol... like really... and her might be possible... gosh... i'm still laughing remembering it... you know what Di, not only Khushi, even i'm enjoying his anger a lot these days... its so much better than a cold Arnav... may be we BOTH are in love with him... lol...

so he decided she'll get 'No Salary' for 5 months... GOOD... that means her job is confirmed for at least five months... wow... Khushi is right, she should continue to make similar offers everyday... its lovely to see the great Arnav Singh Raizada confused...

now that he is actively remembering their Unforgettable memories, i am dreaming, for some new memories... loved how he is admiring this new Khushi, comparing with the old her... feeling relieved by her change...

loved how he discretely watch her... notice everything about her... and the ever optimistic i am, for me, tonight his mind losed the battle to his heart... he replied to her messages... whatever he might wrote, but he didnt deny the fact he's thinking about her... its a BIG achievement...

last, but not the least, loved it that he's thinking of the little one... yes, he has accepted the baby with all his heart... and for me he IS the father of that child, their child... how much he tells himself otherwise, that doesnt change the fact a bit... but again, this is time for only them, noone else... yes, everything else should wait...
lalarukh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Diii...iii...iii, i am back, FINALLY... lovely lovely lovely updates... loved them to core... amazing, beautiful and brilliant... u r the best... love you for these...

loved Khushi's journal... God, she's so strong... i admire her courage, her determination... love her for being just her... i wish one day Arnav gets hold on this journal, one day he knows what she's gone through... but its okay even he doesnt, cause to understand her he doesnt need any written document... when that wall of his will be broken, he'll see through it all... we know...

love Arnav Singh Raizada in game... forcing her to come to office immediately, only to be get worried seeing her hurried look later... god, this man, one day he is going to be death of us too... loved how his seconds of concern hasnt gone unnoticed by his woman...

So this 'new' Khushi unnerve Mr. Raizada... good... but it amazes us, we love her this way ASR... loved their Ms.-Mrs. talk... Ohho, ASR claims he doesnt care!!! like we're gonna believe... Gosh Diii... i guess i've to say millions time in one comment how amazing our Khushi is... what a come back... everytime... proud of her...

it says naa, everything is fair in love & war... and here its kind of both... no wonder ASR neither thought twice before firing Hicks (poor Hicks)... nor before appointing Khushi as head chef... ASR in game is a dangerous thing to face...

but we know our Khushi is capable of that... loved her words... that she's sorry for assuming what's best for him, but she's not sorry for her decision... that she didnt want him to be broken like her... that she promises to break his resolve... that how much he worth in her life... that he cant see her struggling...

nd he understands... he knows her as much as she knows him... even in all his pain, all his anger, all his denial, he knew she would come back someday... and she did... loved to see the hope's already started to break the wall around him... yes, he has still so much doubt, so much reluctance... but thats not a bad start, hain naa Di...

he's already wondering about CruelCop-CoolestBoss combo...oye hoye... not bad Raizada... good to see him admiring his wife's professional skill... she is a true Mrs. ASR... loved hpow she took up the challenge wholeheartedly... two can play a game... loved her speech as a Head Chef... and to the customers...

and that 'Mango Lobster Salad'... He can do humors too... Lobster ate  away the mangoes... lol... like really... and her might be possible... gosh... i'm still laughing remembering it... you know what Di, not only Khushi, even i'm enjoying his anger a lot these days... its so much better than a cold Arnav... may be we BOTH are in love with him... lol...

so he decided she'll get 'No Salary' for 5 months... GOOD... that means her job is confirmed for at least five months... wow... Khushi is right, she should continue to make similar offers everyday... its lovely to see the great Arnav Singh Raizada confused...

now that he is actively remembering their Unforgettable memories, i am dreaming, for some new memories... loved how he is admiring this new Khushi, comparing with the old her... feeling relieved by her change...

loved how he discretely watch her... notice everything about her... and the ever optimistic i am, for me, tonight his mind losed the battle to his heart... he replied to her messages... whatever he might wrote, but he didnt deny the fact he's thinking about her... its a BIG achievement...

last, but not the least, loved it that he's thinking of the little one... yes, he has accepted the baby with all his heart... and for me he IS the father of that child, their child... how much he tells himself otherwise, that doesnt change the fact a bit... but again, this is time for only them, noone else... yes, everything else should wait...

loved ur comment nishu ...and love u girl...missing u missing u and missing u ...hugss