Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update dear...omg some one stalking on geet and threatening maan...but i know maan will be taking good care of geet... now geet is going with maan for her exams.. but precap m to kuch aur hi h...hihi...very excited for next part. .continueee sooonnn dear...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome... Superb ...

thanks for the update...

Continue soon...
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
akshay handa can never change by using abhinav he is threatening maan

maan's guess is sooo right

loved this overly intriguing and thrilling update
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...👍🏼...Geet, Annie and Shaina went 4 shopping in Annie's boutique......A man threatened Maan to harm Geet or Annie...😲...Annie and Shaina teasing a blushing Geet...😉😛...Maan scolded Annie 4 not picking up his calls...😡...Akshay Handa and Avinav Shukla's cheap planning to hurt Geet...😒...Maaneet all set to go to...😎...loved it...❤️❤️❤️...waiting 4 the next update......pls continue soon...😊...
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
story is getting interesting by each update
precap seems😳😉
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice ud
abhinav pushed geet
they scare maan really
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
maan's doubt was so correct. it's shaina's grandpa who is taking a revenge on geet & maan involving abhinav in his plan
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update geet falling for maan geets ex trying to kill her he  maan will save her any how really adventurous update loved waiting for more
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely emotional omg shocking update..te way my maan decide to accompany geet to dehradun and girls want to hang out was lovely.te way girls ki day out , they teasing they fun was lovely cute..opps my maan got threatening call and girls were enjoying with out knowing wat my maan going thru..te way my maan ki each sec was hell for him wen they didt take te call was lovely emotional...te way my maan felt relief seeing his girls fit and fine but it didt lost long as geet was injuryed was lovely emotional..te way my maan ki gussa and all sense some thing is serious and anni  felt guilty for avoiding his calls was lovely emotional..te way my maan was now confirmed tat handa was behind tis attrack after hearing shaina was lovely..so handa and abi was behind te attrack to take revenge from my maaneet.. te way geet was cribbing abt his late work making bechari roopa to sleep was lovely..te way my mana ki over protective care for his geet making her crib to see typical msk was lovely cute..i love te update

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for update.