Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

lost interest in bb in very few episodes...its all abt omji baba..thats it...he is item of the year...didn;t watched last season and skipping this one too...

Last year was BAD! This year started good but is slowly losing steam. Plus all the hater crap that happens every season has started. Also, BB seems to have picked its winner already. Just like last season. makes the show boring and predictable.

@Gunnerwa...You were watching earlier. Gave up??
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Last year was BAD! This year started good but is slowly losing steam. Plus all the hater crap that happens every season has started. Also, BB seems to have picked its winner already. Just like last season. makes the show boring and predictable.

@Gunnerwa...You were watching earlier. Gave up??

Lost the attention halfway ... not because those contestants are bad, they are exciting characters ... but from second week of November,  Endemol  and Colors have decided to stimulate only MMM, It makes me hugely discomfort ... Channel subscribe kiya hain uska yeh matlab yeh nahin ki main chadakchaap teeno ko dekhta jaaon ... tried to read all your updates for couple of whiles, but the partiality from producer has pissed me off  badly ! That larger than life host is also quite fond of those who bullies, time to time he has had encouraged these negative elements more for last three seasons!

I guess Bani is winner, because of her association with Viacom 18 for almost 10 years, or Gaurav can win also, not because that he's playing decent, but in past, 2 Gau ko jeet hasil huyi hain! yeh main last 20 episodes bina dekh ke bata raha hoon, in between koi bada ulat firat huyi hogi toh maloom nahin mujhe ! 😆

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

Lost the attention halfway ... not because those
contestants are bad, they are exciting characters ... but from second week of
November, Endemol and Colors have decided to stimulate only MMM,
It makes me hugely discomfort ... Channel subscribe kiya hain uska yeh matlab yeh
nahin ki main chadakchaap teeno ko dekhta jaaon ... tried to read all your
updates for couple of whiles, but the partiality from producer has pissed me
off badly ! That larger than life host
is also quite fond of those who bullies, time to time he has had encouraged these
negative elements more for last three seasons! [/P]

I guess Bani is winner, because of her association with
Viacom 18 for almost 10 years, or Gaurav can win also, not because that he's
playing decent, but in past, 2 Gau ko jeet hasil huyi hain! yeh main last 20 episodes bina dekh ke bata raha hoon, in between koi bada ulat firat huyi hogi toh maloom nahin mujhe ! 😆

Yeah initially they focused a lot on M3 coz they were the only ones giving content.

Yup. Bani is a clear winner. Viacom 18 ka bachcha. They shouldn't bring in such people. Spoils the show. Gau nahin jeetaga...Bani ka lapdog ban ke reh gaya hai bechara. When he doesn't babysit Bani well, they bash him on weekends. Poor guy. He had such potential.