Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Agree with you

But with Sanaya, we should never worry... She can make even the slightest touch look sensuous 😳 
As I have always said, she is born to burn our screen😆
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said. Let them do what they're comfortable with.
Personally bold scenes in hindi movies these days make me cringe, while I have no problem watching them in hollywood movies, confusing right?
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree, 
But i am sure the scene will be very sensual without an ounce of Vulgarity
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure if they can sizzle in 40 sec scene just by hugging each other, they can create magic in the SR scene by being in same frame... I have noticed if parud r together in same frame or same scene they kinda have awesome connection and chemistry, no pressure i am happy with what they show, also 
In today's SBB there was a scene when Rudra was sleeping on director🤣 rehearsing it ..I do feel its a bit weird for actors:P and i think they next scene where paro gets up and then may be rudra sleeps on her shoulder is a improvisation of the previous trail?
whats compatible is acceptable:)
goguma thumbnail
@GA5if,    chill pls.  :)
no one is pointing fingers at you ...

@guinea is speaking in terms of general ...
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said! Well whatever they choose to show I m going to enjoy it to the fullest 😳
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful words Guinea!
That is the best way to be - to not have any expectations and trust the CVs and actors - they do an awesome job of bringing out Parud's chemistry time and time again and I can't wait to watch it!
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

just with gaze and rolling in the desert ,they burnt the screens...with simple hand holding scenes they are capable of igniting ...there has been alot of complain that the intensity of the parud scenes is fading...i think they have always given what the director has wanted...though sanaya is like queen of romance for me,i know she gets little awkward doing bold scenes...i don't know what is in store for me as a viewer but m sure it will be very sizzling and beautiful...no expectations but RR has always kinda shown unique stuffs...so i m waiting!!!!i am sure they will do a fine job within their comfort limits...and much needed post guinea👏...as viewers we start imagining things n thus it gets difficult to enjoy what is shown by the makers!!!!!😊

Thankyou and I agree as viewers if we start imagining how we want a scene , we will definately be disappointed and not enjoy the ACTUAL scene.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: GA5if

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Having justified myself and my post and having clarified that I am not a party to it, I request u not to defame me and my post like this...</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I would be obliged if u remove the mention of my post in yours since I neverintendedor even meant any of it anywhere in my post...(Take a second look at it if u wish to..here is the link-- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4101750</font>)...
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It is one of my initial posts here which I made out of my sheer passion for writing and I would request u and people not to misunderstand me and rather look at the real intent and at the deeper perspective to things...It feels bad!!!!😭</font>

I don't know how to respond to your post .. I am defaming you 😲 how immature is this response . I have not even read your post ! I am not going to be editing my post . Period.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruathi

I am sure if they can sizzle in 40 sec scene just by hugging each other, they can create magic in the SR scene by being in same frame... I have noticed if parud r together in same frame or same scene they kinda have awesome connection and chemistry, no pressure i am happy with what they show, also

In today's SBB there was a scene when Rudra was sleeping on director🤣rehearsing it ..I do feel its a bit weird for actors:P and i think they next scene where paro gets up and then may be rudra sleeps on her shoulder is a improvisation of the previous trail?
whats compatible is acceptable:)

Well said .