Let the SR be what the actors are ....

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The forum is on fire today πŸ˜† And why not ...we saw some bits of shooting in the tabela and rudra and paro doing the big C πŸ˜³ 
Their are lots of posts abt , paro and her cumerbandh , how long will be the scene be , will it be a letdown , will it be 80's style SR etc etc ...πŸ˜†

All I will say is ...let the scene be based on what the actors are comfortable doing , the director and the Ph comfortable showing ...lets not over burden them with our expectations ...they are professional actors but two real ppl at the end of the day ( not 2 fictional characters ) and this must be super awkard for them . 

I hope you don't mind me writing this ...but seeing the condition of the forum I just felt I needed too ...

So here's to looking forward too some super episodes this week.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Guinea - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I agree. The most important thing is that they feel comfortable. 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The logical person in me says - yes, I completely agree.

The crazy Rangrasiya fan in me is not so logocal
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sure whatever they will show it will be a treat to watch because of PaRud/SanIsh's sizzling chemistry. πŸ˜³
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Whatever the actors are comfortable with...
TitliBaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌEdited by TitliBaisa - 9 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'll totally agree with you but then they should be able to create sizzling intense romance with what they are doing coz many serials' actors like really go more bold so if they make justice to the SR its awesome...
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know whatever they'll give us will be pretty awesomeπŸ˜‰ I don't really care how they do it or where they do it, I am just happy that my PaRud will be together for the longer part of the epi😳 Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said. Let them give us the best scene possible within their comfort zone. It wouldn't be easy for them to create an initmate moment with so many people, especially reporters who will ask awkward questions after the shoot.
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guinea welcome back. Nice to see u and that too with the news of Parud Big C

For me as long as I get to see Parud and big C, I am happy. I am sure Sanish will rock within the limit they can. Hayee. Back to dreamy world.

Thanks for the lovely post.😊