Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I totally agree with you.
Becouse they are two reals persons.
And it totally depends on thier level of comfort and wwhat will be accepted byTRP audiance.
I will wait to see what actually is in store or us. πŸ˜ƒ
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

As always such a sensible post G...

I have concluded one thing about this forum...members are always hyper/agitated/super excited about everything...sometimes its overly negative..😲.sometimes overly positive...πŸ˜† koi baat yahan normal nahi hoti!πŸ˜†

Since I was away for a week, just caught up with all the 8episodes...loved each and every episode of last week...and realized the forum can be summed up as "Much ado about nothing"πŸ˜‰...and I don't mean just the SR hereπŸ˜†

hugs
dd

Hi five on that diane πŸ˜†...yeah its always much ado abt nothing . I can guarentee you their will be posts at the end of tomorrow's episode that the SR is so dissapointing , ppl feel cheated etc and I pretty much know who will be the post makers too πŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erika1

NO I want to see proper one, I want to see hints of exotic and beautiful awe inspiring love and that oozing sexual chemistry that the lead couple are know for in earlier times. I don't need to see explicit scenes, just hints of it, and I want it to be two episodes long.

Bit your tongue anyone that wants short and sweet, the foreplay is better than the real thing, maybe. Especially when its a PG 13 show.πŸ˜† 

It ain't going to happen ...2 episodes long , are you kidding me πŸ˜† It will be max 5 minutes tomorrow ...i am pretty sure of that . 

And nobody needs to bite their tongue on my post . 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am the one who posted in Jo's post that I don't want SR to be 80's type. I am not saying that CV's should show like what they show in Bhatt camp movies .From start they said it's a intense love story .If I am not wrong Sanaya in a Colors interview said the passion factor will still go a notch .20th scene was hot[But there also the way Rudra kissed Paro in cheek n eyebrow.I would not say it has a kiss .But touch of the skin] . If CV's can show a fake lip-lock between a vamp and hero. So some fans will expect CV's will it show for the leads i.e PaRud . Fans expectation is based on what PH N actors say .So only we r expecting a intense SR. I know at last it's actors call what they will perform according to their comfort level. If that's the case they could just said to fans don't expect any intense PaRud romance. Then fans will not also expect anything .We sign up to watch want we expect .If it is not shown it's general human behavior to complaint .
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is just a hype and an excitement...but whatever the outcome it will be a beautiful episode..as PaRud never fail to spin their magic on us.  
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
They have not disappointed us before with their intimacy, and this time as well they'll rise above our expectations!πŸ˜ƒ
Sanaya and Ashish deliver exceptionally well, this time being no exception! I totally agree with your post, and am just eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Guinea thumbnail
Thankyou for everyone's replies πŸ˜Š
Apologies to those who I havn't replied personally too. 

I as mentioned earlier , was not pointing at any particular post but on the overall scenerio at the forum. Its best to expect less from the scene tonight ...chances of then being pleasently surprised are more πŸ˜Š

Anyway I cannot change how ppl think , expect and post in the forum nor am I trying too πŸ˜Š
Edited by Guinea - 9 years ago
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They show more or show very less... Parud will definitely sizzle the screen.. But I do agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with you... The actors have to be comfortable with the scenes...πŸ‘πŸΌ
We are always happy with cute romance and sweet little fights of PaRud... They always rock it. Even a dance sequence will do for me.😊
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Such a sensitive post dear Guinea. You get loads of hugs from me for this. Please accept. πŸ€—πŸ€—.

All our expectations / craziness / greed as fans is accepted. However, it is indeed awkward as we all know with lead actors saying the same.
If they can still go ahead and do it compromising on their comfort levels even if a little, we can surely show our love and acceptance for all the efforts they put.
I am sure Parud will rock as they do not need anything other than themselves to burn the screens!!!!! πŸ˜‰