Arshi OS#22: Suno...Hum Naraz Hain Tumse

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Suno...Hum Naraaz Hain Tumse

OS | 22

SuNo...Ham Naraaz Hain Tum Sey,

Bahot Naraaz Hain Tum Sey,

"Hello Arnav  ...Hello" She shouted out in the phone but he was talking to someone else in his office. "Arnav...hello..." She tried desperately to talk but he couldn't hear. She waited patiently for him to end his discussion with his colleague no matter how much money was it coasting her to call him in UK from Delhi. "ok..ok i will do it...just give me 20 mins" He said. Khushi hopes raised up thinking that now he will talk to her but only all she could hear was. "Khushi, I will call you later ok...their is an urgent work I immediately need to work on ..Ok...Bye" Without even hearing her out, he cut the line, leaving her flabbgaatered and in tears. She wished to throw the mobile, she was holding  at someones head and she would have done that if it was not gifted by him on their first wedding anniversary. "Khushi beta...Have you seen my eyeglasses...I am unable to find them" Arnav's Dadi i.e Khushi's Grandmother in law called her affectionately."Coming Dadi..." She shouted back, making sure her voice didnt seems cracked. Angrily, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand and before giving a last look to herself in the mirror, she went out to help Dadi.

Bahot Majboor Ho Na Tum,

Bahot Masroof Ho Na Tum,

This was Khushi Arnav Raizada, who was staying back in Delhi with Arnav's Grandmother n law and Father in law. Arnav's mother died a few months later after Arnav Khushi marriage. She was ill from a long time and her health was the main cause of an early marriage of her son. Khushi was just 20 while Arnav was 23. They both were high school sweet hearts. But due to Marriage, Khushi had to leave her college after Graduation. But it was her father in law, who pushed her to complete her studies, when after a year, Arnav had to go to UK for further education. He was doing a job in multinational company in the day and in the evening was taking classes for his ACCA program. "He was indeed busy but atleast could have spare few minutes to talk to his wife". She thought bitterly. Though she always knew about Arnav's plans. He had discussed it with her all through. "You know Khushi...I just have this dream to get accepted in London University. You know how prestigious and positive that would be...for me...for my whole career..." He told her once when after bunking an accounts class, they were sitting the garden of the college under a well sheded tree. She used to pray that all his dreams will get fulfilled then. Only if she had know that what those prayers are going to cost her. The comfort, the ease of her life seems to be at lost. She cant even feel comfortable in her own home. In her in laws home.

Hamein To Yaad Krny ka,

waqt Barbad krne Ka,

Tumhen To Waqt Hi kb Hai

hum ko yaad karny ka?

While having dinner, Teeji and Rudra share a knowing worried look. Holding her head with one hand, Khushi was quietly eating.not even eating but playing with her food and was taking one or two bites after two to three minutes which was quickly followed by a gulp of water. Teeji, with her eyes, motioned Rudra to ask. Rudra nodded back at her and coughed to get Khushi's attention. "Papa...What happened? Is it too spicy? Take water" She got up frantically but Rudra raised up his hand. "No no Khushi...its alright beta...I am fine...but what happened to you...where are you lost?" Khushi looked down and found that Rudra and Dadi were about to finish but her plate was still almost full. "Nothing Papa...wo...I just needed Yogurt...Shanta forgot to bring it...I will just ..." And she get up and went to kitchen to avoid further discussion. "Beeji...What you think is going on?" Concerned Rudra asked. "Puttar...as per I think...She had an argument with Arnav" Daadi replied. "Beeji...Its not only today...from the last few weeks I am noticing this change in her...She is attentive to us but not at all attentive towards herself...I think I need to discuss it with Arnav...whatever issue they have , they need to solve it as if it will go on like this, this stupid girl will fell sick". "Rudra, its not about issues...its about care...you men only think about the discussions and explanations...while for us its not about words...its about togetherness...If a husband is with her wife, she will find comfort even in the worst times of their lives...but when every thing else is going fine and the husband is not their to share those small details of her days...to support...to love...a girl will feel lonely, no matter how much leisure of a life is down in her feet" Dadi explained. Rudra was deep in thought for sometime before he said. "I think I can feel it Beeji...after Kumud, I too feel that the easiness and comfort of my life is at loss..." Rudra stopped as Khushi came back with a bowl of yogurt mixed with green chatni. Dadi smiled at her as once again they started on eating the food.

Tumhain Na Yaad Atay Hain

Tumhain Kitna Satate Hain

Few days later, Arnav was pacing in his apartment in anger. He kept on looking at his mobile after every 10 secs which was now once again on redial for the emptieth time but no response. "Where are you Khushi?" Worry was dripping from his tone. From the last three days, Khushi hasn't called him even once. "How could this be possible...How can she stay without talking to me for three days?" He wondered. Is she sick? Is something wrong with her health... or in home with Dadi or Dad . He thought and decided to call Rudra who picked it up on 2nd ring. "Hello..." "Dad...dad...everything ok in the home...Are you fine? Dadi...dadi is fine...is she sick? Is Khushi unwell?" He asked in concern. Rudra took a deep sigh before replying. "Thank God! You remember that you have a family back in the country..." Rudra taunted. "Dad...Please...Just tell me that everyone is fine" Arnav almost pleaded. "Yes we are fine Arnav..." Rudra replied calmly while rubbing his temple. "Then why Khushi isn't picking up my calls...I have been trying from last one hour and she..." "She must have forget the cell in the car or probably the music must have been too loud for her to hear it" Rudra cut him in between and explained. "What do you mean by music must be loud? ...he eyes instantly rose up to look at his wall clock...Its 10pm in india Dad...why Khushi is still not back home...she should know that at this time she have to give Dadi her medicines before she go to sleep...You need to have your juice..." Arnav went on and on. "How can she be so careless" and that was it for Rudra. "Just stop it Arnav" He almost barked into the phone. "Now atleast she doesn't need to get family lessons from you...If you want her to act like a maid to us than I better hire one rather than making her work like one...What do you think of us? ...What do you think of yourself Arnav...You think you have done a great job being a son...that you have left behind a wife who can look up to your old grandmother and father while you yourself can be in abroad and get your dreams fulfilled than let me tell you straightly...YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING THAN MAKING ME ASHAMED FOR SUPPORTING MY WIFE'S LAST WISH" Rudras tone was hard and curt. This was the first time Arnav was hearing Rudra speaking like that. It completely shocked him. "Dad..." He said in an unbelievable tone. "Yes, you heard me right Arnav...I feel ashamed that just to satisfy the heart and soul my wife, I have destroyed the life of a young bubbly girl who now seems nothing like the girl, she was. What have you done to her? Kumud herself must be feeling grieved that her last wish has cost grief to a chirpy girl...That girl always took care of her...despite being so young and raised up in such a wealthy family, she knew her duties and even perform those one's which were surly not her duties. I sent her, almost pushed her to go out with Shefali today as seeing her tired bony face had made me feel sick. She is just 23. She deserves to go out to have parties with her friends but poor she got stuck in this relationship. But the good girl she is, she made sure that we have our dinner and Beeji took her medicines before she agreed to go..." Rudra went on and on before he took a breath and said. "Look Arnav, May be you are busy...alot busy...but atleast try to take out sometime for her...She is practically living her life on the phone calls between you too...This is the 2nd call that you have made me in this month so I am assure that you haven't even spoken well with her in the past months...Consider your actions before it get to late for you two" Rudra warned and cut the call, leaving a stunned Arnav.

Pr Ab To Maf karna Tum,

Hamein Na Yaad Krna Tum,

Khushi looked at the caller's Id once again before she put the cell into her bag and leaned back on the couch as she watched Shefali dancing with her friends. "Nothing is enjoyable to me without you" She thought helplessly. Avoiding him was one of the hardest thing she had ever experience. He was like an addiction. His voice run shivers down her body. His touch, his kisses were so electrifying and addictive that she would always feel herself being looking for it. She was as helpless then as now. Every celebration, success, happiness seemed so meaningless if he is not standing beside her. She had hoped that she could pass these two years between the phone calls and their conversations, but first, where the phone calls get less, later the conversations in them too. She sighed. And closed her eyes while leaning her head back and rubbed a desperate hand on her forehead. "If you are busy Arnav, So am I. I am tired of being ignore. You willn't be bothered anymore. Stay happy with your work" She decided and looked forward to see Shefali coming back to her holding the drinks. "Are you bored?" She asked with concerned while Khushi gave her a small smile. "No, I am not..." She took a sip of the Pina Colada and looked at Shefali. "Shefali...After the result came out few days back, I was planning that I should look for a job...It will give me a good experience...Do you know someone who can help me?" She requested as Shefali held her hand and smiled. She knew her friend need to move on and make something out of her life rather than keeping herself struck with the hope of Arnav's return. So she nodded and agreed. "But let me just talk to Papa and Dadi first..." She spoke before again taking a sip of her drink.

Tumhein Na yaad Ayen Gy,

Na Tum Ko Yun stayen Gy,

Arnav went through the document once again before he signed it below and handed over to his Manager in office. "Arnav, Are you sure you want to leave?" He asked once again. "You do know we can just tear this paper before it reaches the higher management...Your first promotion is in order...At this stage, I don't think its advisable to leave...You are so young...You have too much to achieve in life further on" He warned. Arnav just gave a pleasant smile in response as he gave his body a little swing while tucking his hands in his pants pocket. "Thank you for the suggestion Sir. Really appreciate to see you being worry about me...But I need to leave...I have just realized that in the aim of achieving my goals in life, I am neglecting the people, whose main goal was to see me happy. In return, till now, I have done nothing for them. Its time, I return their favor and make them happy too" Arnav assured himself as well as his manager who wished him all the best for his future. The luggage was already packed in his studio apartment that he quickly collected, submit the key to the reception and bid audieus to the people who were like a family to him in this stranger country, but now, no more strangers he will have to live with. He will be back to his family, to his father and Grandmother. He will be back to his best friend, his support and his love, Khushi.

It were three weeks when last Arnav had a discussion with Rudra. He had deeply analyze every aspect of his life. Past. Present. Future. Khushi was always a part of his past and he couldn't imagine or plan a future without her. Her love, her support was what always kept him motivated. And then a thought struck him badly. If she is a part of her past and future, then why not of his present. He groaned while leaning back into the taxi's seat and ran an angry hand on his face. His ACCA program was finished. He had his exams last week. earlier he had planned to stay and continue with his job for a year or two or may be, he could settle down their but now, his plans were clear. He blamed the whole messed up situation on his immaturity. And he was immature. 26 years of age while he didn't had to bear or take up a single responsibilty has made him carefree. His father had always made sure that he gets everything but now, he has an aim. Few people to take care off who till now were taking care of him. "Sir, We have reached the airport" And he got out having a new jump into his steps.

Pr Jab Tum Ham Ko bulao Ge,

Ham Sy Jab Milny Aao Ge,

Ringing the bell of Raizada Mansion, he was standing out waiting for the doors to open and warm embraces to engulf him in their warmth. When no one opened the door, he frowned and rang the bell only to hear Shanta shouting out. "Aree aa rahi hoon...Aik tau ye newspaper wala bhi...Kal bola tha subah main ana...sahab ghar main hoing ga but nahi...Koi tau sunta nahi" She keep on saying out loud and opened the door to see a frowning Arnav. The first reaction of her was to cover her mouth in surprise and then feeling embarrassment. "Arnav baba...Maaf karna baba...mere ko laga wo...app andar aoo na...Are oo Ravi...Ye Baba ka aa k saman le" Arnav ignoring that pull the luggage inside while his eyes search around the house. "Sab kahan hain?" He questioned still wondering and moving towards Dadi's room which was downstairs. "Baba...Koi bhi ghar pe na hai...Dadi g apni dost k ghar gaye hain kissi godh bhariye ki rasam pe...Sahab tau kal raat ki flight se Mumbai gaye hain...Kal tak ayein gay" Arnav rub his stubble. Surly surprising everyone with his arrival was now looking as a bad idea. He was missing the home-return welcome. "Khushi...Wo tau room main hogi na?" He spoke up and started to move upstairs only to hear Shanta calling him. "Baba, Khushi baby ghar pe nahi...Wo tau office main hain..." Arnav's step halted on the first stair as he turned and looked at her with a confuse look. "Office main?" "Jee...abhi kareeb 3 hafte pehle unke imtehan ka result aaya tha jiske baad se Sahab k kehne pe unhoon nay office jana shuru kia hai" That was a news for Arnav. Khushi's result came and she didn't inform him and above that, no one has updated him on this news that Khushi has joined his father's business. He had tried to call Khushi a few times but she didn't respond. Then being busy with his exams, he couldn't do anything more. But then an idea came to his mind and he smirked. "Shanta, Ravi se keh k saman kamre main bhejwao or jaldi se meri aik Shirt press kar do...Mujhe bahir jana hai..." Shanta went on to call Ravi while he ran upstairs to take a quick shower. On entering the room, Arnav instantly felt calm. The aroma of the room did that to him. The room made him remember so many memories he had created so many times with his mother and later Khushi. He remember how during his exams, his mother used to sit down with him, earlier(in childhood days) helping him and later (in teenager days), making sure that the much needed hot chocolate or coffee was placed on his study table. He went towards the table to find his books neatly arranged in a corner accomanying by a whole row of Khushi's management books. He smiled and randomly picked up a book to went through to find it marked by Khushi's handwriting. "Like always...The ultimate bookworm" He smiled and put it back. He then went to bed and sit down on her bedside to see a two piece photo frame placed on her side table. One picture was of their wedding day. She was sitting on the stool while he was standing behind, bending to make his arms crossed on her front. The other picture was of their honeymoon. They both were wearing white shirts with jeans, walking on a clear road of Goa where he was holding Khushi up in his arms. "Memories" He traced the smiling lips of his wife before he got up and went to take a quick shower. He couldn't wait anymore to see her.

To Ham B Tum Ko Bta Dein Gy,

Bahot Majbor Hain Ham B,

Khushi was gracefully sitting behind the oak desk of her father-in-laws office which was now her's. Rudra wanted to make a power of attorney that could give her all the rights to take major to minor decisions of the company but Khushi forced him to settle this issue with a temporary POA. Now looking down at the black leather file, opened infront of her, she took a deep sigh. "This wasn't my dream" Her dream always to make a happy family with Arnav. Their happiness, their togetherness was what mattered the most to her. Her own parents were much rich than Arnav parents but the business has always kept her parents apart most of the time. She had seen how many differences the wealth could cause. Her father Amit Sharma always used to stay away on the business trips which took him away from his family. Nandini, her mother, was first a housewife but on feeling her husband getting away from her cause of the business, she decided to join the business. Hoping that may be it could bring them together. But the business and its expanding plan took both of her parents away from her and her elder brother Karan. Luckily, Rudra and Kumud helped and loved her in that time. But now, she felt that she and Arnav are walking on those same steps as her mother and father did. *Ring Ring* The telephone beeped make her open her eyes as she put the phone on speaker which was by Rudra's secretary. "Maam, their is a customer who had a meeting with Rudra Sir today but now as he is not here, the customer wants to meet you and discuss an issue. I had made him sit in the conference room." And that was the last thing she needed today. A discussion. She just wanted to stay quite today but seems like destiny has a game to play. "Ok, I will be there in 5 mins". Cutting the call she got up and took hold of her dull pink office jacket over the white crisp shirt and that same dull pink office pants. Pushing her open hairs out from the coat, she gave herself a last look before she looked at the mobile to see any missed calls of Arnav. But like from the last 3 days. Not a single call was received. You have changed Arnav. You are no longer My Arnav

Bahot Masruf Hain Ham B,

Hamein B Kaam Hain Kitny,

She entered the conference room to find no one in view. Her mouth was hanging open and she rose her hands up in furry. "Now where is that customer...Ms.Martha just need to keep things in check" She spoke irritably when she hear the click of the door behind her and two hands engulfing her around the waist before pulling her off her feet. She squealed only to hear the giggle of the man, she missed the most in last two years. She didn't believe. She just couldn't believe that he was back. To her. Arnav felt her stunned body and made her stood on the ground only to make her turn and look at himself. The first thing he noticed was the sad slight puffy eyes and then those tears filling it. "Arnav" She whispered as if not believing only to see his smile getting broad, showing his perfect dimple. He pulled her close into a hug, leaving few soft kisses in her hairs. God! I missed her. He thought before pulling her more close by her hips. Khushi took a deep breath inhaling the masculine smell, that was his. It was her most favorite personal brand of perfume. "Khushi..." His voice was think with emotions. "I so missed you baby..." and that was enough to still her chain of thoughts and feeling. She slowly backed away from him to look into his eyes. "You missed me?" As he nodded quickly, Khushi felt that all to known hurt in her heart. She smacked his shoulder as he backed away a little only to see her smacking him all over. "You are a liar Arnav...You haven't missed me at all...You hadn't...You are a liar" He held her hands in his broad ones and looked straight into her teary eyes. "I had missed you Khushi...missed you so much...I...I just couldn't show it doesn't mean that I love you any less..." "Don't lie to me..." Khushi cut him in between. "If you had, you would have cared for me...you would have been concern about me, my career, my dreams, my life...But no, all you care was about yourself, your career, your dreams and your life...It was Papa who pushed me to continue my studies and asked me to join his business now...You even wasn't free to hear me out...about my success...my results..." Arnav ran fingers through his hairs feeling helpless how to explain her. "Khushi" he called but before he could say anything more, her phone buzzed. She looked at the caller ID and then back at him. "I have to go to attend a meeting Arnav.." She gave him a last hurtful look before leaving the room. Their goes his SURPRISE.

Hamein Na Hi Bulao Tum,

Na Ham Ko Yaad Aao Tum,

Dadi was surly surprise and then elated to see her grrandson. She hugged him to his heart content before sitting down with him to discussed his journey. Arnav's eyes moved up to look at the clock to see it striking 8pm. "Dadi...till what time Khushi is usually coming back from office..." He inquired worriedly on not seeing her returned by now. "Beta, Usually she is back by 6 or 6:30 but today she called me to say that she might be late. She had a meeting" Arnav nodded. Teeji gave a concerned look to him. "Puttar, Shanta was saying that you went to meet her in office...everything is alright?" She was worried now. Arnav took a deep sigh. Surly everyone was concerned and nothing was hidden from his father or Dadi. "Dadi...I hope everything would be fine...She is angry with me" He said regretting his actions. "She should be angry...Definitely...But Puttar, its only you who can help her overcome the pain she had suffered...A young girl, newly wedded and you left her here in between us" "But Dadi...I had asked her if she would come but she refused" Arnav tried to object even though perfectly knowing that his excuse was a lame one. "Than you should have forced...She had pushed you to go away to fulfill your dreams...You could also have pushed her to go with you and complete her education...Though I perfectly know why she had refused in the first place" Dadi sighed and smiled. "Why?" and that innocent WHY made dadi frowned and hit his head. "Because Khotiya...Unlike you, she was matured enough even then to understand the value of a family and its bonds" Arnav smiled and nodded. Surly, in their relation, she was the voice of reason always.

A tired Khushi entered the house while rubbing her neck. She stayed back at the office intentionally, not knowing how she will be able to sit with Arnav and not bombaring him with her anger but in the presence of Dadi, it would have looked inappropriate. She went straight to dadi's room to check on her and her medicines. Hesitantly, she entered her room, their room but took a sigh of relief on knowing that Arnav wasn't in their. Sarcastic. Earlier, she used to wish to see his one look...and now thank the above Lord for making her have a face off with him. But taking time as money, she quickly took out her nightsuit and went to take a quick bath. She had planned to be in bed before Arnav would be back and fake to be asleep but all the plans went to haywire when she found Arnav putting a try full of food on the small table placed in their room. He looked up at her with a smile only to be left awestruck by the raw beauty of his wife. Wearing a strapped pink nightsuit, patting her face with the towel while the damp slightly curled hairs falling on her shoulder, was making her look so DESIRABLE. Damn. He thought. How could I talk and try to manofy her if she will look this good for distraction. He thought whe right then Khushi threw her towel carelessly on the bed, making her get out from his dazed look. "Khushi...come have dinner...I bring it..." But he was cut off. "You have the dinner...I had took that during the meeting plus I have to go through this file as we need to sign this deal tomorrow morning after Papa's return." Khushi showed him the file before she sat down on the study table that was his before, but now belongs to her's.

Arnav looked at her back with a crestfallen look. He knew he had made mistakes in life but now, seeing her ignoring were making him feel more than guilty. He pouted and looked back at her and then at the food placed infront of him but right then he got an idea and smirked.

Khushi was trying her best to concentrate on the file placed infront of her but the constant whistling of Arnav was irritating her. He was whistling "Jhak marr ke" tone. Khushi held her head in irritation first. She knew, it was his way to say sorry but how could she forget the pain by his ignorance all through. She turned around on the chair to see his lazily leaning back on the bed while his legs were still hanging down. His cool attitude raised up her anger. "Arnav, Can you please just stop it...I am here trying to concentrate ok...Or you want me to leave" She warned. Arnav perfectly knew that she could just do that. His ever-so feisty Khushi so he raised his hand up in surrender. "OK...Sorry..." Khushi turned back to the file. The 2nd page was turned when she felt Arnav's finger on her bare shoulder. She shuddered like always. Arnav felt it and moved his fingers lazily on her nape and shoulder before slipping one strap on her nightgown off her shoulder. Khushi instantly turned and looked up at him with a glare before pulling the strap back on the shoulder and got up. "I think, i should better leave" She said and held the file only to be get held up by Arnav from the back. He pushed her into his chest before letting his lips lingered on her neck. "I am sorry Khushi..." He whispered. "I know I have been extremely ignorant, irresponsible towards you. I know, I have missed on one of the important years of our married life but Khushi, doing ACCA and a job side by side is not an easy thing. Plus I was too immature to take up responsibilities but now, I have understood. I have realized my mistakes and I promise not to ever repeat them in my life...I want and will make you feel wanted, cherished and love all through...Just give me this one chance" Khushi closed her eyes as tears leaked from her eyes. How she had missed feeling loved by him. His hugs, his exsistance around herself. Arnav left a kiss in her hairs of understanding before turning her around and puling her in one of his soulful hugs. "I have missed you so much..." He whispered running his hands at her back while she too held him tightly, not wanting to let him go. "I missed you too Arnav..." She said with torn voice. "Why you hurt me so much? How dare you ignore me...I know that you were busy but just few minutes...would they have caused any trouble...You never asked me about my career...my aim...my dreams...How was my education going on..." She said and blamed him for her misery and he let he do till she was in control. "You know that last time I called you, I wanted to tell you about my result...I wanted to share my happiness...my success with you...Was my success, my happiness is so unimportant..." She asked that made Arnav feel a lump in his throat. "Is it?" She questioned once again. Arnav cupped the hurt face of his wife before saying. "No Khushi...Not at all...You were always important...Everything related to you was always important for me...I agree it was my fault...and Khushi, I promise, I will try to make up for all the hurt I caused you even its going to take my whole life...I am back for forever...I can't dare loose you for anything". Khushi could see honesty in his eyes but... "I love you Arnav...I believe you but right now, I couldn't trust you with my heart...You have to make me believe that it willn't be broken once again" She spoke truthfully. Arnav nodded his head. He perfectly understood her situation now as he was too well aware of her family's history. "I promise you that I will earn that trust..." He rubbed her cheek with his thumb before bending down and placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "But you shouldn't keep yourself hungry for me...Come here now...lets eat" He entwined their fingers before pulling her to bed. "I have already eaten" But ignoring her comment, Arnav made a morsel and bring it to her mouth, "Don't you dare lie to me...I know you...now Come on eat it...I am famished" Khushi opened her mouth and eat as Arnav took the next bite himself and they shared the meal in the same way. In between Arnav started asking her about office and her working experience which she shared with him. Later when Arnav went to put the tray away, Khushi went to her side of bed and sit down thinking about her life from here on. Seeing Arnav back has surly made her feel to elated. She had missed him terribly. His love, his touch. but now as he was back, she was afraid to let herself get close to Arnav right now. As if understanding her mind, Arnav closed her bedside lamp, making her get out from her trance. "Now sleep...You have a meeting tomorrow, right...sleep well" He gave her a sweet good night kiss and gave a smile when he jumped on the bed to get on his side.

Next Day, On return of Rudra, the family had a celebratory breakfast. Dadi made sure Shanta had prepared lavish food. After that Rudra and Khushi left for the office and dadi to mandir, just to say thank you to God for bringing happiness back into her house while Arnav was planning his move to manaofy his angry wife. He knew it will take time and he was ready to put all the efforts.

Khushi and Rudra signed the contract and shake hands with the contractor. "Another win beta...You truly are my lucky charm" He pulled her in for a fatherly hug. "It was all your effort, your name that works Papa..." Khushi smiled. "No no...It was your presentation that was too effective...But for now, I want you to go home and have a relaxing day...Arnav just came back yesterday...You both should spend sometime together" Rudra prompted. "But Dad?" Khushi tried to argue. Being with Arnav and to resist to touch him was a hard task. "Khushi...I know beta...You are furious with his actions and trust me, i am with you in this...But beta, when you two had married...He was too young to understand. He was always pampered enough by his mother to not feel any kind of responsibility. Give him a chance beta. He is not a bad kid but just...spoiled...Over spoiled" and the way Rudra said that, made Khushi smile. "Go home..." Khushi nodded and left to go.

She found all her dresses placed haphazardly on the bed while Arnav was pulling out his and putting few into a suitcase, placed beside on a small table. "What is happening here?" Khushi asked wide eyes only to see a smiling Arnav.

k Hm Naraz Hain Tum Sey,

Bahot Naraaz Hain Tum Se

"Oh...Great that you are back early...Just check if you have enough warm clothes or you need to buy some more...I have already went through mine...and..." He took out a paper from his pant pocket and unfolded it. "Yeah...I just need to buy few casual t-shirts and a nice pair of joggers..." He put the paper back only to see her standing with th same emotion. "My question is still the sam...Whats happening here? Why I need to buy warm clothes as just 5 mins back, Delhi was still too much hot" She marched to the bed to collect her things. "I know about Delhi's temperature but Shimla will still be cold..." Seeing her eyes suddenly raising up made him acheieve is goal. "Shimla? Who is going to Shimla?" And he mentally patted himself. Shimla was her dream. She wanted to go with him their someday. She had been their once when she was around 7 with her mother and brother. Her father was as usual busy with his business to go. She had missed the family time and had always shared with Arnav that she will go with him someday. Arnav used to laugh at her saying 'You should plan Mauritious, Singapour, Newzeland...why you want to go to Shimla?" and that always used to damp her mood. "We are going to Shimla day after tomorrow...Just check what you need so we can buy that tomorrow...and for today..." He took out a a dark blue crisp top with jeans and gave it to her. "Wear it...We are going out for a family dinner and later to a long drive" Khushi bewildered looked at him. "Arnav but..." Arnav came to her and cupped her cheek. "I know you always wanted to go their and I was the one who used to mock...but Khushi,I have realized...to me,it doesnt matter if we go to Shimla or Switzerland, what matter is that you are with me. My stay in england was never fun. I missed having you their with me" He expressed. Khushi kissed the palm cupping her face. Arnav gave his ever so heart warming side smile. "Now relax for sometime...By 6 even dad will be back. I have booked the table fot 7:30...ok" He patted her face before leaving the room. Khushi looked at his retreating back and smiled. She always wished to see Arnav this considerate. To show his love is small sweet gestures. Though she was hurt but now she was craving for him too. But then she grinned. Grinned almost after 2 years. If her anger could make him do something out of his way, inovative and romantic then why should she argue.

"Wah puttar...I never knew that you will plan something like this" Teeji said while munching on her butter chicken. Arnav grinned and raised his collar to show off his Dad and Khushi but Rudra wasn't someone to stay quiet. "Beeji...Its not actually Ajun's idea. If it will be in his hands, he would have been sitting here alone with Khushi. It's Khushi who actually likes to spend time with us and it must be her cause of which Arnav must have arranged this family dinner". Arnav pouted, Khushi grinned and then all laughed out. The family had a boostful dinner. The small talk and smiles between them made Arnav realized what he was missing on. Khushi laughed out loud putting her hand up to cover and Arnav looked at her with mesmerized eyes. How could he not missed this comfort, this easiness, this warmth that he could only shared with his family. How he was so insensible? He wondered. But then he realized, he was never so considerate till he realized he could loose all of this. Khushi nudged him and rose her brow up in askance. Arnav just shook his head and engaged himself in a dicsussion while under the table, he held Khushi's hand. Her breath hitched as he opened her palm, looking so calm while talking to his Dadi and then entwined their fingers. She softly smiled and cherished the moment.

Later while walking on the beech side hand in hand, after that long drive in silence, Arnav ponder over his life. His mother was always his anchor. She always used to know about his minor to minor needs. She was the one who guessed that he was in love with Khushi and fully supported him. Actually pushed him to confess while he was as usual confused and scared. Confuse to think that is it really love and scared that if he confesses and she rejects then what will happen. Their long friendship might be at risk. He had never knew how to live without her, her friendship till then. Then how could you spend the last two and a half years? His inner voice asked him and he stopped in his steps. Khushi moved forward but only to be gotten held by his hand. She turned around and looked at him. He was looking down. "Arnav..." He looked up at her face with remorse completely shown in his eyes. "I am sorry..." He said with such honesty that brought tears in her eyes. Still holding his hand, she moved closer and hugged him, leaving a small kiss on his exposed neck. "I have missed you so terribly" She whispered only to feel him pulling her more closer than ever. The air wasnt having any gap to move in between them. "Me too...I am sorry...I love you and am sorry to let you down..." He said again and promised to never let her get away from himself. She completes him...his family...and his life and he will never let her down ever now.

By the end of next day, they both reached Shimla. Even though the temperature was low outside, Khushi still opened the window of their honeymoon suite. Khushi heart literally made a jump seeing the setting of the room. The fire was lit in a corner while soft glow from them dim wall lamps and scented candles were creating an intoxicated atmosphere. She remembering their wedding night scene. Just like this, the room was decorated by Arnav's cousin while a really shy Khushi was waiting for an excited Arnav. She blushed remembering the hesitant moments and gestures from that night. "I think its better to order dinner in the room. Lets relax tonight and tomorrow we can go out and explore" Khushi nodded at his suggestion as Arnav pick up the phone to call. After 15 minutes, Khushi turned around and found Arnav standing right infront of her who was till now just observing her in silence. Her breath hitched for the second time in the day. Him looking down at her with hooded eyes was a scene, she had seen so many times in her dreams. "I missed you" He said in a whisper before pecking her soft lips. Her eyes closed taking in his essence before he backed away. "Lets plan the trip according to you...where you want to visit?" He settled himself on the bed and made her comfortable before he took out the writting pad and started deciding their schedule.

It were three days till they arrived. The trip was turning out to be everything she had always dreamed off. Being with Arnav in this place, feeling protection of his arms, love in his eyes was something she always wanted to feel. But this determined Arnav to win her heart was making her frustrated now. Arnav kept his distance from her after that small peck and now she was craving for it. First day, They went to hiking into the dark forest with a troop. When Khushi was tired and sit down on a rock to take a breath, Arnav held her up at his back as they moved. The next day, they went to the hip hip hurray amusement park where Khushi took the ride on the huge rollar coaster, making Arnav sit beside herself even after perfectly knowing that he hates it but her puppy face was enough to melt him. And though he nearly had a heart attack, they shouts, hooting and crying of an amused Khushi was worth taking th risk. They had total fun. From fast ride to slow, from popcorns to candyfloss, they shared everything together From a same bowl, a same box, a same stick. In between, Arnav made sure to keep his hand in constant touch with her skin, making small circles in their with his thumb just to tease her and that added something more to his frustration. The next day they planned to visit Chadwick falls. Khushi took a deep breath inhalling the soft cool and fresh air around her. The waterfall was a view from down. The calmness, the serenity of the scene instantly provided peace to their hearts. Arnav encircled her waist from the back as they enjoyed the view in silence. "You know Arnav, this is the place, I remember, we used to come daily when I visited it with mom and bhai...We used to play around in the water while Mom used to sit their.." She pointed towards a tree..." I guess wondering about her life" Arnav kissed her temple from behind. "Lets go and sit their" He voiced her thoughts and pushed her as they went under the tree and sit on the ground. Khushi leaned against it before she saw Arnav put forward his hand, having his mobile in their. Khushi looked at him questionly. "Call your Mom...Lets not have any bitter memories of this place anymore..." He said thoughtfully. Khushi got sweet tears in her eyes as she leaned forward to hugged him instantly before holding the mobile and calling up her mother. "Mom...You know we are in Shimla...Remember that waterfall..."She looked around..."I am sitting under the same tree with Arnav where you used to sit and watch us" Arnav smiled as the mother daughter cried, laughed and talked. They should have cam here earlier, he shook his head while thinking. Khushi needed this closure.

Later in the evening, Arnav planned to go to a club before heading for the dinner in an exquiste hotel. Khushi wore a shimmering dark sea greenish blue knee length dress. It was sleeveless showing off Khushi's slim arms. She worn a 4-inch silver heel to match the dress. The dark kohl eyes, pink glossed lips, blushed cheeks and small silver beads enhance her beauty to a next level. She let her silky long hairs fell on her shoulder. Arnav came out from the washroom wearing his white shirt with black jeans when he halted in the midway. If he was not already in love with her, he fell once again. This girl is off to a mission to kill. Khushi applied a final layer of her gloss on her lips when she looked at him through the mirror, gaping at herself. "What happened?" She questioned. "Nothing..." He said after clearing his throat as he saw her being done, he took hold of her over coat from the bed and helped her wearing it. It was such a casual action as she slid her hand into the coat and corrected it while Arnav wore his dark blue coat and together they left the room.

The music was great and so was the club. People were dancing on the floor in the full mood. As Arnav and Khushi entered the club, many eyes turned towards the couple but totally ignoring them, they moved ahead to get themselves a table before moving towards the floor to dance. People made space to welcome the couple. Boys made move to be close to the hotty, newly entered but Arnav held her waist and pulled her close to himself, giving glares to other. His body moved along with her onto the sensous song, "Mujhe tau teri latt lag gaye" Khushi literally turned liquid into his arms as he guided her and she followed. She turned, circled, moved in the warmth of his arms and he just let her enjoy. Their bodies touched, rubbed and pressed till Arnav groaned. She surly had a mission to kill. He thought while feeling her nail scatching his neck while her lips left a kiss on his jaw, not making it obvious. She grinned when Arnav took her hand in his and entwined it, not being able to take it anymore. Her slow torture on him was making it difficult for him to have straight thoughts. He wanted to woo her once again, isn't what she wanted? To earn her trust. But if the sly smirk on her lips and those glazed eyes were indication, then he was all in for it.

He pulled her even more closer and traced her exposed skin on neck leisurely with his finger tips, tickling it. Her stomach felt butterflies feeling the closeness of her husband. Next he traced her bare arm making goosebumps rise. Her lips shivered. "Lets have a drink" She whispered. Suddenly she was feeling too thirsty. Arnav nodded and lead her to the bar, silently chidded himself of his actions. This was surly not a place to romance. And in between so many people. He thought and mentally kicked himself. Khushi ordered themselves two drinks. Arnav looked at her back to see that half of it was backless and was covered with her hairs before. He closed his eyes immediately feeling himself going over the edge. Right then, a forigner blonde approached them wearing a silver knee length dress, looking stunning but instead of going to the handsome man, sitting beside, she approached Khushi and kept a hand on her shoulder. Khushi looked at her instantly. "Yes..." Khushi asked just to see that girl's eyes fixed on herself. "You dance beautifully...I absolutely loved the way you moved..." Blonde complemented. Khushi was embarassed but smile. Damn, people were looking at them. "Are you single? Cause I am and ... I really really liked you?" She said next what stunned both Arnav and Khushi to no extent and to confirm their doubts, the blonde moved her hand on her arm rubbing it. Arnav was instantly at her side and pulled her back showing narrow eyes to the blonde. "She is surly not single...She is married and already taken" The blonde looked from a the woman to the man and gave a sad smile. "Lucky you...Take care of her" She said and moved away. Khushi, who was till now just standing in shock, digested the conversation and burst out laughing.

She was still laughing when they left the club. Arnav moved at the back leisurly enjoying the music of her laughter. "Haha...That was too funny...Haha..." She kept her hand on her chest and turned to look at him before laughing once again. He groaned. "The guts of that woman...before I only had to save you from the eyes of men...and now, from these weirdo women too...God" He whined. Khushi loved to see his possessive side and kept on laughing seeing him cursing. "She surly is married and taken.." She mimicked...".The look on your face..." And she laughed once again when in the next instant, Arnav pulled her into his arms and held her pretty close. Her laughter died seeing all too knowing desired look in his eyes. "Aren't you?" Rubbing his nose with her, he looked straight into her eyes. "Aren't you mine and mine alone?" He knew it but still needed assurance. From the time he was back, Khushi never had confessed her love for him. He knew she was hurt but now, he wanted her to express, to say those three words who once before had changed his life for the betterment. Her arms circled around his neck as she moved up on her toes to look straight into his eyes. "Always...Your's and your's alone" and saying so, she kissed his cheeks, right near his lips. He groaned. Why they have planned to come out today, he wondered. "Are you hungry?" He questioned straightly with passionfilled eyes. She knew if she nodded, he will take her for that planned dinner no matter if it will kill him. And it will kill her too. So she didnt let her eyes moved away from his, trying to convey her love through them. Her hot breath fell on his neck as she moved her hands down his body and inserted inside his coat to hug him. "Hmmm...I am hungry...for you...just for you..I missed you" She whispered only to hear him making a Voice at the back of his throat as he literally swayed her off her feet and moved towards the car cursing how far their hotel.

They entered their room with giggles, feeling themselves to be just like the newly weds. As the door closed behind, Khushi was in his arms as he kissed her throat tenderly and later smoothered her giggle with his lips. She moaned as he probbed her lips before pushing her against the wall and entering. Who made the noise was not known to them as they keep each other's fill. The fire crackled in the fireplace but the heat couldnt beat the warmth produced by their bodies. "Oh...how I missed you..." He cupped her face and gave wet kisses on her face, making her sigh in pleasure before homing back at her lips. Her hands moved up to pull his collar, making him to deepen the kiss. "Mujhse kabhi naraaz na hina Khushi...I willnt be able to bear it" He whispered against her skin as his hands moved back to feel the smooth skin of her bare back before moving down to unzip the dress. He deliberately kept his moments slow, making her irritated and frustrated just fo speak out. Making a horse sound between her lips and teeth, she looked straight into his eyes before speaking, "If you dont stop this laziness of your's...Main tumse or naaraz ho jaoon gi" She warned. "Oye hoye..." Pushing the hairs back from her face he smirked and pushed the dress from her shoulder, exposing white milky skin underneath. "Abh bhi naaraz ho gi" He said and kissed her shoulder while his hands keep on pushing her dress down from her body. "Hmmm..." She only could hummed while caressing th short hairs on his nape. Seeing her engrossed in his touch, he nipped her skin making her moan. "I love you...I so damn love you" The dress fell in her feet making her bare to his gaze. Her fingers ran up to his shirt to unbutton while he pulled his coat off and threw it away before started helping her with his shirt. She didnt care if its off or not and made contac of her palm with his chest before kissing it slowly and sensuously with her plump lips. Arnav let her explore and undressed himself before he held her up in his arms and threw on the bed. Wearing her heels and that thin filmsy material on her body, she was looking nothing but Sexy and he was ready to devore her. He fell on her making their bare bodies touch before he restarted his venture on her delicious skin. All she could do was let him have his way with herself. "Sweet God! " He murmered and licked her ear lobe. She acratched his back in response making it hard for him to be slow. Finally with a cry of estacy, he made her HIS once again while she founded her world in his embrace and only prayed to stay in his embrace forever.

its dedicated to MY BEST FRIEND...

as she sent me this poetry and made me imagine this whole OS.

Luv Ya All..

Ana

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS!😳 The title is so cute!
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved itc
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ouh.my.god.
This was utterly beautiful <3
I was tensed abt some matter before I logged on to IF,but after reading this those troublesome thoughts just vanished from my head.
This was seriously very sweet and tell your friend that I am like a  beharam copying down her this poetry 😆

Thank u sooo much for writing this :)
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Enjoyed a lot reading it awesome concept loved it how in the end Arnav gave everything fr hr
Khushi's stand was so perfect
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fab Writing. 
One shot described so beautifully and written so well, seemed liked reading an SS altogether. :) 
Keep Writing. Your a wonderful writer. :) 
..aishi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing os
it was so cute and lovely
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Too good dear, it was just awesome loved it a lot👏
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail