Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Author's Note

Hello All,

First of all, a big thank you to all of you for making my first ever post on this forum a Hot topic' in terms of views. πŸ‘

Secondly, a big πŸ€—to anki08 ⭐️. Thanks for motivating me about less comments. But this FF being my first ever write up, comments are the only way for me to know if this story is good enough. 😭😭😭😭😭

Anyway, daring to assume from the number of views and no hate PMs (till now) that my FF is bearable, I'd like to inform you all about some changes. As the way my story is progressing, I think I have set the category wrong.

The kind of life Randhir leads is DARK and INTRIGUING. On the other hand, the kind of life his friend (Nope, no name disclosing..) leads is DARK,VIOLENT and GRUESOME.

So, I have decided to up the stakes now. Ofcourse, the language will be adult and romance will be mature. Randhir is an intense and passionate guy and his (soon to be) friend is no naive and coy. So their respective love stories will also be INTENSE.

Henceforth, I am changing the genre of this FF to DARK+THRILLER.

Updating Part 8 in some time.

Comments and PMs most welcome.

Edited by chandnisethia - 9 years ago
anki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey sweetheart:-),,,
You really dont need to thank me...It happens..
This is your first write up..And you are also new on this forum..It is going to take time..So,,a little patience is a must..Beginning and settlimg is the toughest in any chore..You dont lose your self motivation,,ok!!!!!
I am eagerly awaiting the friendship of these two starcrossed mates:-)...
Stay blessed😳
riya1409 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey chandni πŸ˜Š
the story is soo sooo awesumm.. πŸ‘

m srry dear.. cudnt comment earlier...

waiting for ur next update and pm  😊
update soon

Luv :)

Riya ❀️

Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya1409

hey chandni πŸ˜Š
the story is soo sooo awesumm.. πŸ‘

m srry dear.. cudnt comment earlier...

waiting for ur next update and pm  😊
update soon

Luv :)

Riya ❀️

Thanks a lot for the appreciation.. Will update ASAP. And definitely PM you. πŸ€—
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Chandni
the new concept DarkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
update soon
Love to read ur work❀️
Pm me when you will update
love
Bushra
πŸ€—

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This new concept suits your story😊
Waiting for next part
shwetashekhawat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey... d story is fab...
N now its gettin more intresting..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I like thrillers...πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

N dun worry abt comments...

ur work is amazing..πŸ‘

D vocab is fab n d portrayal of characters is beautiful..

Update soon n thnx for d pm dear...πŸ˜†

Love.. shweta..πŸ€—
Moony87 thumbnail
Damn, this was really tough. It's so easy to think about a thing and so difficult to write about it. Specially romantic stuff. That too with Randhir in it... Had to do full justice to it. Hats off to all the writers who write such awsome romantic stuff.πŸ‘ So here I go with Chapter 8.

The Master Stroke 

"Rehne de .. Pata hai mujhe.. RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT..!!!.." I cut him midway, looking at the ceiling with pure disgust. I L.O.A.T.H.E.D these three words and I H.A.T.E.D this random guy. Period.

He was the biggest obstacle in my plan. 

"Bhains ki aankh...!!... Ek ne jeena haraam kar rakha hai aur doosre ne neend haraam kar di hai." I thought.

"Aaah..!!!... SCREW YOU BOTH" I muttered furiously. I was seriously pissed off.

"Hellooo..." Rishi shouted. 

"Haan haan yahi hoon main. Chilla mat. Ab sun.. Ek kaam kar" I said with a glint in my eyes. This one move will clear every obstacle in my plan. And this thought filled me with a devilish excitement. 

"Kal FITE jaa. And meet the dean. Dean Mahesh Thakur." 

"B..But main.. Kyun?" He stammered. 

"Just Shut up and listen" I ordered. I explained him what I wanted him to do. 

"W.H.A.T. ?" I heard his shocked whisper. 

Ignoring him I continued "Dean enters his cabin at 10:00 AM. 10 baje se pehle pahunch jaana, B.A.H.U.T P.E.H.L.E. He starts meeting appointments from 10:15. I W.A.N.T Y.O.U to be the first appointment." I warned him.

"O..Okkk" He stammered.

"Classes 11 baje shuru hoti hain. Aur kal sabse pehle lab session hai. Take dean and Professor Suryavanshi with you and by 10.35 AM sharp, be in the lab. STUDY THE LAB and leave by 10:50 AM. Got it?" I demanded. 

"S..Stttudyy... Un dono ke hote hue kaise? Aur time oopar neeche.." He gulped nervously.

"What do you mean by un dono ke hote hue? Ye kya first time hai tera? Stop behaving like a virgin. About time? Calculate karke hi tujhe ye time diya hai. Finish your work and reach the gates by 11:10. C.A.L.L. M.E. when you reach the gate." I ordered him. 

"Saamaan mil jaayega tujhe. Don't be late." I warned him gritting my teeth and disconnected the call.

I loathed two things: Distraction and Sharing. And these two bloody random guys had done exactly the same. One has distracted me and has sent me to a guilt trip of running away from a depressed boy. And the other had been sharing my limelight from the past three years.

"But then... THREE damn years in a row... Congratulations to karna padega tujhe Shekhawat..!!"

I smirked thinking about my way of congratulating my biggest enemy. Yes, in our world a constant competitor is your biggest enemy.

-----*-----------*-----

"Arey Randhir bhai...!!.. Fir se FIRST? Yaar kya khaate ho mujhe bhi bata do. Main to door door tak kaheen nahi hoon. 40th rank hai is baar" Jiggy congratulated me in the same words he had used last year. I smirked, still playing the game in my mobile. 

"%age difference kitna hai Sanyukta aur mere beech?" I asked him scoring a point. 

"Aapko kaise pata ke Sanyukta..." He stopped midway seeing my raised eyebrows. "5% bhai... uske 90% aur aapke 95%" He said meekly. 

"Disappointing performance Sanyukta. Just 5%  ... Us Parth se fursat milti tumhe to aaj tum aur main saath hote. I mean first rankers hote... Mujhe kya.. Your loss.. Duffer" I cursed mentally.

"Haan haan aa raha hoon... Tum tension mat lo.. Party to main tumse lekar hi rahoonga... You be on time" Parth's voice disrupted my thoughts.

"Time huh? Brilliant.. Sanyukta ka P.A. Begaani shaadi mein Abdulla deewana" I gritted my teeth as he left the room.

"Waise baat to sahi hai... Party to banti hai... Lekin usse pehle Congratulations to karna padega tumhe Agarwal" I smirked thinking about my way of congratulating her. 

-----*-----------*----- 

"Congratulations...!!!" I said loudly as Sanyukta came out of the library block. She turned around and looked at me with no expressions. 

"Thanks. And I am so sorry Randhir. Last year to fir bhi 10% ka difference tha. This year it's 5%. I am sooo sorry, I am reducing the gap every year" She said giving an extra sweet smile. 

Now this cracked me up. I laughed loudly.  My laughter echoed in the darkness behind me. Catching my breath after sometime I said.. 

"Ooohhh... Phew..!!.. That's some humor haan..??!!... You are reducing the gap.. Really??.. Agarwal, I am making room for you.. " I looked at her. Pushing my hands in my back pockets, I gave her my most arrogant smirk. 

Now, that got her angry. She took two steps in my direction, much to my pleasure as well as my plan. Raising her index finger at me she screamed.. "YOU BLOODY JE..". 

Her P.A called and she stopped midway. Taking deep breathes to control her temper she turned around.

"By The Way, Jab tak us LOSER CITE waale ke saath rahogi, tab tak" 

She turned around sharply and asked furiously "Tab tak?"

I smirked and tilted my head. "Perfect" I thought. I pointed my index finger towards her. Then pointed my thumbs down and said "A.L.W.A.Y.S" 

At this, she flared up. She threw her bag on the ground and charged towards me. 

"Tum samjhte kya ho apne aap ko haan? LOSER wo nahi hai.. LOSER..." "Ouchhh..!! Randhirrr". 

She had raised her hands as usual for my collar. But I was prepared for it. I held her hands mid way, pressed them behind her back and pulled her into the darkness. Holding her wrists in my left hand and clamping her mouth with my right, I trapped her between the wall and me. It was the new block under construction, with only a small yellow light above our heads. 

"Shhh ..!!.. " I whispered in her right ear, touching her inner ear lobe with my lips. Looking into her eyes, I removed my palm from her mouth. She opened her lips, but I placed my finger on them. Her shallow breath fanned my finger raising goose bumps all over my body. I inched closer and she closed her eyes. I whispered against my finger "You know I can't hurt you. EVER". She opened her eyes and relaxed a bit. I inched closer and pressed my nose on hers. Snuggling her nose with mine, my eye lashes fluttered against hers. Our breaths accelerated and I closed my eyes reminding myself a zillionth time in these 5 minutes to not kiss her. 

Her breathing came back to normal as we kept standing there in the same position for some time. Suddenly, images of that night flashed in my mind. I left her wrists, grabbing her face possessively with both the hands. "So, Parth taught you about six-stroke engine? Explain!" I rasped fiercely pressing my nose further into hers. She blinked and her lips quivered. I smiled and moved my face towards her left ear, nuzzling her cheek with my nose. 

"Forgot? Looks like he isn't a good teacher" I whispered, feeling her soft skin. "Main sikhaa doon?" I asked huskily. Much to my surprise, she nodded in a yes panting heavily. 

"May be she is not so immune to me after all. May be she also feels something?" I thought. 

A sinful smile broke across my face. "Stroke 1". 

Moving my right hand into her hair, I pulled her head back, exposing her neck. She gasped sharply. As she parted her lips, I whispered "In Stroke 1 the fuel/air valves open as the piston moves down, which draws air into the chamber."

"Stroke 2" I said huskily nuzzling her ear. 

Her palms rested on my chest and I shivered. I sharply bit her ear lobe and her breath caught in her throat. Sensing my control about to break, I whispered urgently "In Stroke 2 air is trapped in the chamber to develop high pressure."

"Stroke 3" I barely breathed. "Damn, it's just the 3rd stroke. Get a grip" I mentally scolded myself.

I travelled my nose, taking in her scent, down her arched neck. High on her scent, I gave an open mouthed kiss at the hollow of her neck. "Ah.." She moaned clutching my shirt tightly. I whispered against her neck "Exactly..!! In Stroke 3, spark is developed,"... Tracing her heated neck with my finger I continued "Ignition happens due to high temperature"... Brushing her tight knuckles, against my shirt, with my thumb, I finished "and the piston is thrown at developing power."

She panted and I moved up quickly looking into her eyes "Stroke 4"

Her pupils had dilated matching mine. Her grip on my shirt got tighter. I traced my finger from her collarbone down her arm like an empty highway. Resting my hand on her waist, I kept looking deep into her eyes. Her eyes changed expressions from confusion to excitement. "About time" I thought. I gripped her waist tightly. "Randhirrr" She breathed out heatedly and rested her forehead on my shoulder as her will power gave away. Bringing my mouth close to her ears I whispered "In Stroke 4, the burnt air is thrown out."

Unable to control myself anymore, I grabbed her face again with my hands. Tilting her head I leaned in. She closed her eyes. Stopping at a hair distance from her lips, I spoke "Ready for Stroke 5?"

Her eyes snapped open. I gazed at her lips intensely. She gulped nervously. I stopped her adam's apple midway with my finger. Her lips parted and I whispered against her lips. "This is the 5th Stroke Sanyu..kta. After exhaust, water is injected in the chamber."

She pulled me towards her, meeting our foreheads. "Stroke 6. Explain..!!" She demanded, her eyes still closed. I smiled at her urgency and in a swift moment, again pulled her head back with my hand entangling her hair. 

I blew over her neck raising her hair. "With pleasure" I thought and kissed the pulse of her neck deeply. She jerked violently and hugged me intensely, her fingers pulling my hair tightly. The force of her hug moved me two steps back. The temperature of the room increased to thousand folds. Rubbing my lips on her shoulder, I managed to speak "That's the Stroke 6... The Master Stroke. The extremely hot chamber turns the water to steam -- expanding to 1600 times its volume-- which forces the piston down for a second power stroke."

We tore apart after minutes.. may be hours. She looked into my eyes and then at my lips. My heart beat stopped as she leaned in.

Phew.. !!.. The most difficult part for me to write. Don't know If I have done justice to Sandhir. I almost quit this FF, as I took 3 days to write the Sandhir part.

Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anki08

Hey sweetheart:-),,,

You really dont need to thank me...It happens..
This is your first write up..And you are also new on this forum..It is going to take time..So,,a little patience is a must..Beginning and settlimg is the toughest in any chore..You dont lose your self motivation,,ok!!!!!
I am eagerly awaiting the friendship of these two starcrossed mates:-)...
Stay blessed😳

Hey, Thanks a lot.. β­οΈ .. I am glad you await for my posts.. πŸ˜³
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param_love

Hey! Chandni

the new concept DarkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
update soon
Love to read ur work❀️
Pm me when you will update
love