Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
its been long time dear
pls update the story
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Dearies, 
Oh my god. Its been more than one year.😆 this time i decide to update the remaining portion of this story so that you guys dont have to wait. here you go😉

Chapter 8 (Last Chapter)

A week passed after that incident. Karan and Sakshi got transferred accepting defeat. Arjun married Riya at a temple but no one knew about this as Arjun didn't wanted any unnecessary drama.

Arjun carried his newly wed bride into his home. He had sold his old home where bitter memories of his past were present and purchased a new home in a quieter neighborhood where he was looking forward to create new memories with his Riya.

In Arjun's arms, Riya saw their home for the first time. It was a surprise he had kept for her. Like he anticipated she was in awe of the beauty of the house. He settled her down as they reached the master bedroom. He had draped the room with balloons and flowery curtains. There were candles placed everywhere waiting to be lighted. As he saw Riya taking in their new room, he moved forward and lighted a candle. As soon as the aromatic candle was lit, he switched off the light thus allowing the candle as the only source of light. Her eyes locked with his as he move forward to light another candle. She moved the opposite side and started lighting the candles.

Once all the candles were lit, Arjun walked towards his Riya. He looked at her intensely. No words were spoken yet both of them knew what they truly wanted. With one swift pull, Riya was in his arms. His lips descended upon hers, no inhibition displayed. She reciprocated matching his passion. In the throes of passion they did not know when they were divested of clothes or who took the initiative. All they knew was they were happy to have found each other for now and for eternity.

The next day brought sunshine into Arjun's life. He had opened his eyes to Riya who had just bathed and come. She had a towel wrapped around her body which exposed the numerous love bites Arjun had bestowed upon her the previous night. She looked like a nymph in that wet hair and outfit, that's what Arjun's first thoughts were.

Finding him awake, she gave a shy smile. He got up and walked towards her. Pulling her flush against him, he put his head on her shoulder inhaling her scent.

"Arjun"

"Mmm"

"We have to go to office. Hurry up"

He tightened his hold on her and like a child nodded his head in No'. Riya was amused seeing this new side of Arjun. She parted a little and cupped his face. She pecked his lips again and again until she felt his mood was lifted. She ruffled his hairs and said;

"That's my good boy. Now you go and freshen up. I will get your towel"

With that she walked away from him. However she was stunned as she felt him releasing the knot of her towel and yanking it away from her body. Conscious of being star naked, she used her hands to cover her body and looked down, colour rising in her cheeks.

Arjun sniffed the towel and looked at his shy wife. Keeping the towel in one hand, he started undressing himself all the while his gaze locked on her face. Once he was fully naked he walked towards her. Putting his finger under her chin he made her look up. She had closed her eyes. He released her hand slowly from covering her body. He then brought her hands to touch his body. She gasped and opened her eyes abruptly.

"I would never let you feel embarrassed Riya. You are too precious for me. At the same time remember this, your body and soul is mine like mine is yours. Don't be conscious of yourself around me as if I am stranger. I would be happy if you see me as a part of yourself. Just think of me as an extended you. Give me the privilege to be the one to whom you will show all your hidden desires, dreams and wild side. Let me be the one who will take you to stars and bring you to earth."

Riya couldn't help but to tear a little at his words. His hands touched her body but his words touched her very soul. No longer feeling conscious or shy, she took hold of his hands and guided it to her body where she knew he wanted to touch and she wanted the same. Having gotten the green signal, he scooped her up and walked to the washroom to have his morning romance continued under the shower.

Arjun and Riya walked to the ETF office, glowing. Everyone looked at the duo as they were seeing him after one week. Arjun was clad in a black shirt and pant whereas Riya was in a black pant and blue shirt. Her Mangalsuthra was not visible as her shirt collar hid it, also her Vermilion was covered under her hair bangs. So no one could tell that they were married at one glance. But everyone could see the glow in their face.

Chotu, who was missing Riya for one week let out a happy smile and he saw her. He ran to her and took her hand.

"Oh Riya, where were you? It's been one week and you didn't call me. You just send a message to me saying that you are okay and need some time off. I was worried at first but then I came to know that Arjun Sir was also on leave. Then I felt relieved."

Riya smiled at his concern. She placed her free hand upon him.

"I am fine Chotu. I really needed some time off. I am sorry for not calling you"

"Hey, it's ok as long as you are happy."

Hearing this Riya hugged him making Shree jealous. Arjun let out a small smile seeing their genuine friendship. He knew, if there is someone out there apart from him, who would do anything to protect Riya, then it was Chotu. As Riya's husband, he would never come between their friendship.

The duo broke their hug and Chotu looked at Arjun sheepishly. As he saw Arjun's smile, he felt relieved knowing that he was fine with their friendly hug.

Sameer who was witnessing all these, felt pain in his heart. He could see the happiness radiating from Arjun. He genuinely wanted him to be happy, but he was bound by blood. His sister needs Arjun now and he can't say no to her princess. At the same time he can't force Arjun in a relationship. So he decided that he will be just a bridge between Arjun and Roshni, he would give Roshni all the chances to get close to Arjun and make him understand that she loves him. However, the final decision would be Arjun's.

He knew that by doing this he is making the same mistake as Karan and hurting Riya. He felt bad for Riya. He knew, everyone was treating Riya like a toy, but they don't have a choice.

It was afternoon. Since there was no case that day, everyone was doing their paperwork. Riya looked at Arjun who was busy reading some file. She was feeling really hungry but seeing Arjun busy she tried controlling her hunger. Arjun could feel her gaze on him. He lifted his head up and saw Riya pouting and keeping her hand on her tummy. He chuckled inwardly at her action. He looked at the time and realized that she must be feeling sleepy. After all he was the one who drains her energy these days with his make out sessions.

He kept the file on the table. Riya hearing the noise, looked up. She smiled in relief. He gestured her to go to pantry. Obeying she walked away carrying the lunch box she prepared. Once she was out of sight, he looked towards Chotu who was completing his paperwork. One look at him and he could make out that the poor lad is hungry. Arjun chuckled at that. Everyone looked up at him hearing his chuckle. Composing himself he called Chotu.

"Chotu, let's go for lunch. If you don't have lunch now, you will mess up the file. Come let's go."

Chotu was momentary stunned hearing Arjun's invitation. It's not every day that the super cop invite his subordinate for lunch. He knew that it was all because of Riya. Even though others didn't notice, Chotu had seen the pinch of vermilion on Riya's forehead when he hugged her. He was really happy knowing that she and Arjun were married at last.

The duo was about to walk out of conference room when the door opened. Arjun hands curled into fist seeing Roshni there. She was standing near the door wearing a blue sari with a sleeveless blouse. Arjun realized that it was the same Sari he had gifted her for their first anniversary and they had a long make out session on that night. Arjun for a moment felt disgusted at himself for even remembering about that.

"Hi Arjun, Hi Sam Bhai, hello others. I have brought lunch for you all."

Arjun just ignored her and walked towards pantry followed by Chotu.

Roshni felt angry but she knew that she has to bear his grunt if she has to mend their relationship. She looked at her brother who had a sad look in his face.

Arjun reached the pantry and saw that Riya had served the food in 3 plates. Riya had asked him in the morning whether she can pack lunch for Chotu as well since he always eating outside as he is not living with his family. And Arjun felt proud seeing her concern for her friend. So he had told her that he don't have any problem with that. As a reward Riya had given him a passionate kiss in the morning.

The trio sat together and started having lunch. After 5 minutes, the pantry door opened and entered the rest accompanied by Roshni. Riya stiffened seeing Roshni. Fear started clouding her. Sensing her reaction, Arjun gripped her hand. She looked at him with fear filled eyes. He could read the fear and insecurity in her eyes. He laced his fingers with hers and squeezed her in assurance. She felt her fear slowly ebbing away due to his gesture.

Arjun felt happy seeing her back to normal. But his happiness was short-lived. Roshni was trying all she can to catch his attention. She was telling to others about her and his married life even when Arjun twice reprimanded her.

He could feel Riya going back to being sad. It was not like she was unaware of his past. Arjun had shared and each and every bit of his past with her. But hearing that past from his ex-wife's mouth passionately, would be a hard task for any girl.

Riya who was playing with her food suddenly was startled as she felt a hand on her tummy. She looked at Arjun and saw the naughtiness in his eyes. She gestured him not to do that and eyes others. Everyone was busy eating their food and Arjun and Riya's sitting position were such that no one could see what is going on. To add to their Advantage, the table's height was more.

She felt him slipping his hand inside her shirt and now playing with her naval. She tried her level best to keep a poker face in front of others where her insides were burning in desire. She looked at him, her eyes pleading him to stop the torture. But he payed no heed and his hand started going up. His hand reached her bra and he squeezed it hard causing her to let out a small yelp. Everyone looked at her questioningly.

"Woh... there... there was a cockroach."

Everyone were satisfied with her reply and went back to eating. Arjun felt like bursting out laughing. Riya glared at him. He gave her a puppy face melting her anger.

A week had passed. Till now no one were aware that Arjun and Riya were married. But everyone could see their closeness. They assumed that they had confessed to each other and are in a relationship. These days Roshni was a regular in ETF. She had taken control of the cafeteria in ETF to stay close to Arjun. She was trying her level best to woo him back but no result came. Rathod has even arranged some time where she could speak to him alone. But all her pleadings went into deaf ear. It was as if only Riya existed for Arjun. She always felt angry seeing their closeness. She decided that she will teach Riya a lesson.

Next morning came. As usual Arjun and Riya came together. Riya looked pale and both of her hands were bandaged. The previous day, ETF was assigned to contain a riot happened in the city and Riya was injured trying to stop a hooligan from using his sword with her bare hands. Her right hand was cut deeply and she got fever because of that. Arjun had held her close throughout the night crying seeing her in pain. By morning her temperature was reduced, still she looked tired. He had insisted her to take rest but Riya knew that Arjun has to go to office because of an important meeting and if she is at home he would be probably worried to death thinking about her. So like a stubborn baby, she refused to take rest and went with him to office.

Even though Arjun was worried for her not taking rest, he was relieved to find her in front of him each and every moment. He also knew that she had done that for him, to ease his mind. He took care of her whole day like a porcelain doll.

It was limit for Roshni. She felt so much rage in her seeing him taking care of Riya. Till now Roshni was suppressing her anger and she felt she could no longer do that. So she went to washroom and took a bucket full of water and came back to conference room where everyone were sitting. Roshni knew that she can't physically harm Riya as Arjun won't let her be close to Riya. So she splashed the bucket full of water towards Riya.

Riya was busy reading a case file suddenly felt water splashing onto her and she momentarily lost her balance and fell down from her chair. Arjun who was reading something written on the board turned around hearing the commotion. His eyes widened in fear seeing her state. He ran towards her and helped her stand up. She was soaking wet and she looked groggy. He turned around to face the culprit.

"ROSHNI...", he roared in anger. He was about to go ahead to beat the hell out of her when he heard Riya sneezing. He felt worried about her condition and went back to her. He turned to Chotu.

"Chotu, in my locker there is a packet which contain dress, go and get that."

Chotu rushed towards the locker room. Meanwhile Arjun started unbuttoning his shirt. He then started drying Riya's hair with his shirt while she continued sneezing.

Everyone else was in a fix as to what to do. Sameer closed his eyes in frustration. He knew that his sister, in jealousy, has done a great damage. He went and stood next to his sister preventing her from going to Arjun.

Chotu came running with the packet. He also had taken his towel. Arjun looked at him gratefully. He then held Riya and started guiding her towards the washroom. Except Chotu, everyone else was confused and shocked. Rathod was the first to come out of shock.

"What are you doing Rawte?"

Arjun stopped in his track hearing the question.

"What you mean?"

"Where are you going with her?"

"Can't you see? She needs to change her dress otherwise her fever will increase. And isn't it obvious she can't change it herself as she is injured?"

"Yes we can see that. But why are you going inside? In case you forgot, she is a girl and you are a guy. Aisha, go and help Riya change"

Aisha nodded and moved forward. Arjun lifted his hand stopping her. He then turned towards Rathod.

"No need. As her husband, I has the right to change her dress"

Everyone had their eyes bulged out of their socket hearing this. Chotu felt like laughing seeing their reaction. Arjun just ignored everyone and moved towards the washroom.

***Extremely Mature content ahead (Read At your own risk)***

He bolted the washroom door. He held her hips and made her sit on the slab. He then took the towel Chotu gave and started drying her hair properly. After sometime he felt her stopped sneezing. He looked at her and she gave him a faint smile. He cupped her face and asked.

"Are you okay baby?"

She nodded in yes and gave him a dimpled smile. Relief washed over his face. He then started unbuttoning her shirt. She let him do that as she knew she can't change without his help due to her injury. Moreover, she was comfortable with him as he is her Arjun.

Arjun whose heart was filled with worry a few minutes before felt desire raise through him as he removed her shirt. She had worn a red bra accentuating her breast. It was soaked wet and he could see the outline. He looked at Riya and voiced out his thoughts.

"Baby"

"hmmm"

"I want to taste you"

Riya was momentarily stunned at his blatant need. She could easily read his naked desire. He was insatiable when it comes to her. She was no less.

"Arjun, we are in washroom. Others are outside. It's not good here"

"By now everyone knows that you are my wife. So it's ok. I know we are in washroom so we will just restrict this to upper body. Please Shona"

Riya's face flushed at this. She knew that Arjun's loved to play with her upper body most.

"Arjun, it will be hard for me"

"Baby, it's not as hard for you as much it is hard for me"

Riya's eyes automatically travelled to his pants. Her eyes dilated in desire seeing his bulge.

"Arjun"

"Hmm..."

"Promise me that we will continue this once we reach home"

That was all Arjun wanted to hear. He nodded his vigorously and jumped into taste her. He sucked her nipple through the fabric. Riya who was not satisfied with not having his lips on her bare flesh tore him away from her. She then unhooked her bra and pulled his face to her breast. Arjun enjoyed seeing his sexy wife taking charge. He obliged to her and started playing with her breast using his lips and hands. Riya tried her level best to not make any sound. It was proving to be difficult to her however she managed.

As Arjun continued feasting on Riya, her hand found its own accord and travelled to his pants. He unbuttoned his pants. It fell to his feet leaving him clad in only his boxers. Arjun was not in a mind to understand all these. He realized everything when he felt Riya's hand squeeze manhood. He slightly tore away from her and looked down and saw she had inserted her hand inside his boxers and was playing with him. Arjun felt his body jerk with her movement. He held her hand stopping her from further torturing him.

"Arjun, this is not fair"

"Baby, we have agreed, only upper body"

Riya was disappointed. Arjun embraced her and kissed her forehead.

"I promise you, we will continue this once we get home okay. Now let me continue"

Riya held his head stopping him from his onslaught.

"Oh no mister. You don't get to have your way unless I get what I wanted."

"Please Riya"

"No please. We will strike a deal. For you, upperpart. For me, lower. Tell me are you in?"

Arjun looked flabbergasted at this naughty Riya. In the starting of their relationship, she was too shy and timid as she was inexperienced. Once she got the hang of it she shed her all inhibitions encouraging him to have his way with her. They were prefect couple, passionately in love with each other and horny when it comes to making love. He absolutely loved her this side.

"Deal"

That's all Riya wanted to here. She left his head and started concentrating on her task. As the time went by it was difficult for them to control their desire. Arjun reluctantly tore away from her and looked at her swollen breast.

"Let's stop this Riya. I won't be able to control this anymore. Let's get you changed."

Riya nodded reluctantly and got down from the slab. She stood clad in only her pants. Arjun's condition was no less. He had only his vest on, his pant and boxer lay near his feet. Arjun was about to pull up his dress when Riya stopped him. He looked at her questioningly.

"Arjun, let's do it"

"No Riya. Others are outside"

"I don't care. I just want to feel you. I am dying here with desire"

Her blatant desire add fuel to his desire yet he tried resisting her. Riya cornered Arjun to the slab. She then slowly took his manhood and guided it to her. That action broke Arjun's last thread of control as he picked her up and thrust into her. Riya gulped down the moan as she wanted others to hear their sound. Arjun was like a beast out of control as their foreplay had made him hungry for her. He kissed her, sucked her all the while driving deeply to her. Atlast both fell limp in each other's embrace.

Arjun was the first one to come out. He tore away from her. He held her face and whispered,

"You are gonna be the death of me"

***Mature content Finished*** 

From the day of the revelation, Sameer had realized that Arjun had moved on his life and he don't have any right to break his happiness. He sent Roshni back to their home in Jaipur much to her protest. He then took it as his mission to get forgiveness from Arjun. Initially Arjun was not ready to forgive him. But later on Riya's insistence, he forgave him. Now they were back to normal and happiness prevailed in ETF.

Sameer had proposed to Ayesha and she agreed for the marriage. It was decided that the marriage will happen in Rathod's ancestral home in Jaipur. Whole ETF was given 10 days leave to attend the marriage.

That night in Ariya's home, Arjun stood near the balcony looking disturbed. Riya who was sleeping on the bed got up when she felt her husband's absence. She wore his t-shirt which was laying on the floor. He saw her standing near the balcony wearing nothing but his boxer. She went near to him and hugged him from back. Arjun's thoughts broke as he felt her touch. He leaned in her embrace.

"What happened Arjun? You were looking disturbed form morning", asked a worried Riya.

Arjun pulled her to front and joined his forehead with hers.

"Should we really go for Sameer's marriage?"

"What kind of question is that Arjun? He is your best friend."

"I know. But..."

Riya sensing his restlessness cupped his face.

"Tell me what's bothering you Arjun?"

He sighed. He sat on the floor pulling her on his lap.

"Sam's parents and my parents were long lost friends. As you know, I met Sam during police training. Then everyone realized the connection between our parents. Roshni fell in love with me. Even I also gradually fell in love with her overcoming the heartbreak. Our parents were really happy. But things took a U-turn when Roshni demanded for divorce. She told me that my love is suffocating and she wants to take a break. To others she told that I was a husband who was still wallowing in the loss of his first love. Everyone blamed me for the separation. No one believed me when I told them that I was not at fault. For others, Roshni was the perfect wife. Only Sameer knew the real her. But being a dutiful brother, he didn't disclose that to anyone. So my parents disowned me. Now thinking of going back gives me shudders. I don't have the strength in me to face my parents Riya. Moreover, I am worried what they will do to you if they come to know that you are my wife. For sure they will taunt you. I can't bear to see that"

As tears flew from his eyes, Riya felt bad. To see her ever strong Arjun cry was unbearable to her. She hugged him close and patted his back.

"Shh... It's ok. If you don't have strength, then I will be your strength. Don't worry, we will go through this together. Rathod sir is already repenting for whatever he had done. If you didn't go for his wedding, he will feel really bad. Let whatever happens, we will face it. Don't cry baby"

Arjun nodded his head and wiped his tears. She smiled at him which he reciprocated. She then removed the t-shirt she was wearing inviting him to forget all his bad memories.

Whole ETF went Sameer's home. It was a palace. As they went inside they were welcomed by his parents and relatives. Arjun and Riya were last to go inside. As the whole family saw Arjun they got angry. Sameer's father yelled.

"Who invited him here?"

Sameer heard all these commotion and came out of his room. He was elated to see Arjun. Also, he could makeout the tension in the atmosphere.

"I invited him papa"

"Sameer, I don't want this person to be here. Tell him to go out"

Riya held Arjun's hand to control him from lashing out.

Before situation could worsen, Sameer interrupted.

"Papa, I know you have problem with Arjun. I don't care anymore. If you want me to get married, Arjun should be here with me."

Everyone looked at Sameer wide eyed. He ignored others and walked towards Arjun and Riya. He hugged Arjun.

"I am so glad you came"

Arjun hugged him back. Riya smiled at the duo. Sameer then guided them towards their room much to everyone's protest.

Life for Ariya there was not smooth. Everyday they could hear taunts and loathing glances from others. They tolerated all those for Sameer's sake. Even Arjun's parents were not ready to acknowledge them. Riya without letting Arjun know had once gone to his parents to seek their blessing. All she received in return was loathing words. Eventhough Riya was broken, she didn't let Arjun know that. All she did was to hug him close in the nights and listen to his heartbeats. Arjun who had a vague idea about what is happening confronted her many times, but she denied having any problem.

On the day of the wedding, a Pooja was kept. Pandit asks everyone to sit on the Pooja. Arjun and Chotu had gone to temple with Sameer so Riya was alone. Riya came forward for the Pooja but she was stopped by Roshni.

"This Pooja is for people who wishes well for our family. But you are not one of them"

Riya looked around and saw that everyone's attention were on her.

"What are you telling Roshni? Ofcourse I wish happiness for Rathod Sir's family"

"Really? If you really wished happiness for my Bhai, you would have never married Arjun. He wished for me and Arjun to be together once again. Because of you, his happiness turned into sadness. You are a wretched girl. You bring sadness to everyone. You killed your parents and now you are ruining mine and Arjun's life"

Riya was really hurt hearing her accusation. She wanted to back answer her and lash out at her. But it was like she lost her voice as she heard her accusation.

"I... I didn't kill my parents."

Roshni laughed evilly.

"Oh really? I heard from Liza that you were the one who forced your parents to get you the rose plant on your birthday and there they died. If you hadn't done that, they would have been still alive."

A sob escaped her lips as she looked at Shree. Shree had his head hung in shame.

Arjun's mother who was witnessing all these butt in.

"Oh my god. So these kind of girl married my son! Are you trying to kill him also?"

Riya nodded her head denial vigorously. His mom continued,

"You are jinx. I have seen a lot of orphans like you. You seduce married man. Who knows what you do behind his back? Was Arjun the only one or is there someone else on whom you has your claws?"

Riya felt her head spinning as she heard all these insult to her character. She started crying bitterly pleading them to stop but everyone started badmouthing her.

"ENOUGH"

A roaring voice from the door across the hall made everyone turn there. They saw a visibly enraged Arjun, Chotu and Sameer. Seeing Arjun, Riya ran towards him. Arjun also walked fast towards her and engulfed her in a hug. She started crying hysterically in his arms. He felt his heart break at this sight.

"Arjun... Please take me away"

His grip tightened as he heard her broken voicer. He kissed her forehead in assurance. He then gestured Chotu to come forward. Kissing her once again he shifted her to Chotu who started patting her back. He started walking towards his parents and Roshni. He stopped infront of Roshni. A loud slap resonated throughout the room. Everyone was shocked seeing him slapping her.

"Ms. Roshni, who the hell are you to question my Riya's character when you don't have one? Do you really thought that I am a fool to believe whatever lies you fed me. I had already warned you to stay away from my life and my Riya. You hurt her today. And let me tell you when someone hurts my girl, I never show them mercy"

With that he slapped her again making her fall back.

"Arjun, what the hell are you doing to Roshni?"

Arjun looked at his father who was supporting Roshni.

"Mr. Suryakanth Rawte. I would suggest you stay out of this."

Everyone was momentarily astonished with this. Arjun had never back answered his father.

"Arjun, is this the way to talk to your father? You are misbehaving with him because of this characterless girl?"

"STOP IT. Mrs.Suryakanth Rawte, one more word about my Riya and I would forget that you are my mother. You both are same. You are so prejudiced and shallow minded. How dare you question my Riya's character? There is no one in this entire world as pure as my Riya. You all really love Roshni right? But do you know the real her? You guys believe that I am the one who was unfaithful to her. Do you wanna know the truth?"

He stopped and looked at everyone's shocking face. He then continued;

"It was your favourite Roshni who was having an extramarital affair. I found out it late. I even tried informing you the same. But you all were so much into her drama that you even refused to hear me out. I was your own blood yet you didn't give me chance to explain. You just disowned me"

Roshni panicked seeing her lies exposed. She started shedding her crocodile tears.

"Arjun, how can you accuse me like this? Mom, he is lying. You know I would never do that. I still love him"

Arjun shook his head at her acting.

"Arjun is saying the truth"

Everyone looked towards Sameer who had stepped up.

"Bhai", Roshni pleaded with him.

"Enough Roshni. I won't let you hurt him and Riya anymore. As Arjun rightly said, it was Roshni who was having affair. I came to know about that late. I didn't disclose anything as I loved my princess a lot. Till now I chose the blood over friendship. Now I am choosing friendship over blood. You leave me with no choice Roshni. When you said you wanted to get back with Arjun, I thought you are repenting what you have done and truly love him. But now I realize, you are plainly jealous of someone having their placing in Arjun's life. After the scene you created today, I can say one thing, if there is someone who is characterless, then it is not Riya, it you Roshni. I am ashamed to say that you are my sister."

Arjun was happy seeing his friend step up for him. He saw everyone looking at Roshni with disgust. He then saw his parents looking at with remorse.

"Don't you dare Mr. and Mrs. Rawte. Even though everyone hurt me, I was most hurt by your behavior. The moment you forsaken your flesh and blood, that moment onwards I started considering myself an orphan just like my Riya. I would have still forgiven you, but the accusation you directed towards my Riya, I would never forgive you for that. She is the one for whom I live. She gives me hope that true love still exist. She is the one I love most in this entire world."

He looked towards Riya who was silently weeping in Chotu's arms. He walked towards her. Chotu slowly moved away.  Arjun looked at Sameer silently asking him permission. Sameer nodded his head. Arjun bent low and scooped his Riya in his arms and walked out of the house.

Lies were exposed and true love prevailed. In the end Arjun got his soulmate, the one he love.

Edited by rosamale - 7 years ago
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

waiting for u to update

Updated
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow lovely update
finally ariya is together
rosh truth s exposed (it was shocking)
sam helped him as a friend
wow chotu i like him so much
beautiful update
loved it:)
Edited by madmadona - 7 years ago
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
looking forward for ur next story...
more ariya stories plzzz
Edited by madmadona - 7 years ago
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb ending
love it
thnx for pm
manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow very nice update loved it
finally we gt update
thanks for long n beautiful update
its really nice ,ariya relation n their support to ec other
finally they got the one they love
plz do write more on ariya
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ending...
loved it...
balan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome didu an epilogue if possible   ðŸ˜³
ishitadalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow what a story...mindblowing...
loved every bit of it.
ariya's hot romance was just out of the world.
loved the ending
we demand an epilogue of this story

kuddos to ur writing skill dear