Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Congo on new AT 🥳 
bheegi thumbnail
Hi everyone

Congrats on new AT. Looks like we're discussing the upcoming Dushy-Bheem-Draupadi track. 

I remember reading somewhere that Gandhari was upset with Bheem that he drank her son's blood. Bheem clarified to her that he would never do that and in reality, he just touched the blood with his lips but never swallowed it. I guess it was just a symbolic gesture.

Was that the origin of the famous Bollywood dialogue- main tera khoon pee jaaunga!!! ?😆
Edited by bheegi - 9 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Killing Dusshasana who had disrobed Draupadi in public gave Bhima the most pleasure. Bhima pinned him to the ground and ripped out his bowels with his bare hands. He then invited Draupadi to wash her hair with Dusshasana's blood so that she could, in keeping with her vow of vengeance taken long ago, bind her hair. Watching the blood-soaked Bhima washing Draupadi's hair with blood, tying it with Dusshasana's entrails, and decorating it with his heart, many concluded that Bhima was for Draupadi what Bhairava was for Shakti"the guardian who beheads all those who look upon the earth with eyes of lust. The heads of the Kauravas were his war trophies. Their blood, his warpaint.

Pattanaik, Devdutt (2010-08-16). Jaya: An Illustrated Retelling of the Mahabharata (pp. 279-280). Penguin Books Ltd. Kindle Edition. 
bheegi thumbnail
No one stirs, no one can. Quick as thinking, Bheema draws his sword and, with a clean stroke, cuts off Dusasana's right hand, jewels and all. In the vast silence, Dusasana's screams ring across Kurukshetra, as blood from his severed wrist gushes in a geyser over Bheema. The Pandava holds up the bloody hand and roars to the armies watching, entranced, "This is the hand that dared touch Panchali's hair!" Dusasana screams on, but Bheema has not finished. Smoothly, he opens a gash on Dusasana's breast with the tip of his sword. Kneeling in a flash, he tears his cousin's chest open with his fingers, exposing his heart. Dusasana screams his last, as Bheema bends like an unimaginable beast of prey and drinks at the scarlet font. Then, he raises his bloody face, smiling and cries, "Aaah! The tastiest drink I have ever had!" Dusasana lies limp on Kurukshetra. Bheema rises away from his corpse. His roar shakes the earth, "Panchali, I have avenged you! Come wash your hair in this wretch's blood." Crooning in ecstasy, Draupadi runs out on to the frozen field: an exquisite and vengeful spirit! With deep cries of fulfillment, she bathes her black, loose tresses in dead Dusasana's gushing blood, from his severed wrist, from his chest.

Menon, Ramesh (2012-12-09). THE MAHABHARATA: A Modern Rendering (Kindle Locations 22490-22494).  . Kindle Edition. 
AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Drauholics!! 
Congrats on the new AT!! Missing our fiery samraghni!!! I hope they show her in todays epi!! 
I so want to see all the gore details of Dushy's killing!!! Want to see Bheem dragging him by his hair like Dushy did for drau and rip his heart and arms out!! and washing Drau's hair with dushy's blood!!! 
bheegi thumbnail
Gandhari: Bheema drank Dusasana's blood on the field, like an animal. He did these things out of arrogance. I cannot forgive him.But what about Dusasana? You drank his blood on the battlefield! He was your cousin and you drank his blood."

Bheema is humbler still, "I swore in anger that I would drink his blood. It was no cold plan, but my temper: but I had to keep my oath. And now I swear, not a drop of your son's blood passed down my throat, but I turned away and spat it out. Karna saw me and I remember he smiled. It was mere bravado; I did not really drink his blood. I beg you, see what I did in its true light and forgive me."

Menon, Ramesh (2012-12-09). THE MAHABHARATA: A Modern Rendering (Kindle Locations 23891-23892).  . Kindle Edition. 
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the citations ...

Just cant wait for my Love ripping apart Dushy & drinking blood !! I just hope to get a good shampoo scene between my Love & his Panchali .. 😳
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lolz gandhari...she thinks dusshy is an angel?!?!😆
Guys u knw i actually wsnt her to be happy wen dusdhy dies!!!
devashree_h thumbnail
Looks like epic Drau is back. She puts blood Tilak on Dhristidyumna's forehead and sends him to fulfill his destiny.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Looks like epic Drau is back. She puts blood Tilak on Dhristidyumna's forehead and sends him to fulfill his destiny.

I thought day 15 was already going on. How is she putting tilak in the middle of the battle?

Union lunch break for Dhrisht?Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago