Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks for sharing! :))

Seems like shagun drama is starting over again!!
Looking forward to Ishra scenes and Mihir-mihika engagement!
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowowowowowow, such a drama packed week, and dear lord what kind of women and mother to pretend to commit suicide, that's just disgusting as it's a real issue and even more so letting her son believe that, she shouldn't put him through such trauma, and ahhh braty auditya is back, next week sounds like it's gonna be full on, compared to last week which was quieter. Cvs doings good job and lol Pink mobile phone, how cute.  And damn simmi, hope she learns her lesson.   Edited by bila_a - 9 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OH OH & RAMAN BEATS UP MIHIR!? 😳 😲
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

oh wow punjabi speech...bt damn...he had to leave...tht monster kid is back..bt THANK U ROMI,Raman heard FULL SPEECH..!!

bt ishu pink phone?lik seriously..u r dhakkan lik raman who gifted u toothbrush...sach mein RAB NE BANA DI DHAKKANS KI JODI...🤣

lastly somebody put tht bimbo shagun in mental asylum...i FEAR thinkin some future seq if shagun emotionally blackmail Raman lik this..!!

bt too much loosers,so feelin thoda a THANDA WEEK ahead...!! only few good moments here n there

tfs aani..!!

I cant wait to see his expressions for the phone Nikki reminds me of ZNMD - when Hrithik receives that phone and says I am not a Japanese school girl but a business man 🤣🤣
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serendipity.

OH OH & RAMAN BEATS UP MIHIR!? 😳 😲

It's ok...he is not going to behave like a spineless anymore 😆
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shagun,she dont have any other job.This adithya,his school should be opened soon.These two characters are making me crazy😡
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi tfs..
Uff Again shagun ka darma start 🥱 nd dat kid again back 😵 uff
looking faward to c ishita.s punjabi speech aww i like raman ill share shagun ka darma ishita ky saath aww.. nd simi
Nd pink mob ishira nok jok.. ❤️
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sia--

It's ok...he is not going to behave like a spineless anymore 😆

More testing if he can really stand up and not back down in any tough situation and be the husband and men she should be for mihika. 

Anyways the drama is back. Interesting week ahead. 
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Week full of Shagun and Adi and Simmi!🤢 But can't wait to see Ishu's  speech and her reactions after he comes home :)tfs!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

I cant wait to see his expressions for the phone Nikki reminds me of ZNMD - when Hrithik receives that phone and says I am not a Japanese school girl but a business man 🤣🤣

Raman's epic one liners will be treat to hear...😆