Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update
Happy Birthday beautiful
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sory sory..i read te os but didt see te banner ...wow wat a effort..hats offf..really excellent beautiful banners...first banner was lovely and words superb...and te banner for story my maan is sitting and geet singing surroundd by peoples..two candles burning wow beautiful...ptefect banner for tis os...aand song selection was superb...i just love it..
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashmivaish

Lakshuuu

Just superb banner..
I never thought that i could be so creative that a picture can inspire me to write a story..
This is your jadu Dear..
Wo Maan ke ek haath me glass aur dusre haath me noton hi gaddiyaan 
wah wah kya scene hai
and the BG score ..fits perfectly there
Bechara GC... kahaan usne ye pose diya hoga aur kahaan hume usko laa kar bitha diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aur DD ki pic- usne bhi kahaan socha hoga ki ye pic kahaan use ki jaayegi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
and the ornaments on her body are complementing the atmosphere so beautifully and the lamps aisa lag raha hai jaise original pic me hi rakhe hain wo
..Love you for making such an inspiring Banner

mujhe sachchi me bahut achchha laga ye banner..ek dum unique..kisi ko idea bhi nahin aa sakta ye ki aisi theme par bhi editing ki ja sakti hai..story ke liye aisa banner banaya ja sakta hai but for independent editing this idea was out of the world

Am the person who should be thankful to u dear...

U have not only adorned the siggie with ur words... but also helped in making this siggie too...

I would have never even tried that glass in hands if u hadnt told me to put... u r the person who made a simple siggie look just perfect , at least in my eyes... there may be something lacking in that siggie but for me its beautiful... and its only beacuse of u...

and story ke baare mein kya boloo... u have magic in ur words... simple yet realsitic one... and i love ur writing for it...

geet in this story was such a beautiful character... though a dancer u made us respect her from the very start itself... she did her best to keep maan away from her and the place just for him...her past was a surprise for me...

maan though initially entered the story with venom in his heart for women,... but geets doe innocent eyes just changed his life...

megha was an adorable gal craving for her dad...

the ending was the fab one... i just loved that...

thank u is such a smalll word... so wont say that... would just say U R THE BEST...

Edited by -lakshmi- - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

Am the person who should be thankful to u dear...

U have not only adorned the siggie with ur words... but also helped in making this siggie too...

I would have never even tried that glass in hands if u hadnt told me to put... u r the person who made a simple siggie look just perfect , at least in my eyes... there may be something lacking in that siggie but for me its beautiful... and its only beacuse of u...

and story ke baare mein kya boloo... u have magic in ur words... simple yet realsitic one... and i love ur writing for it...

geet in this story was such a beautiful character... though a dancer u made us respect her from the very start itself... she did her best to keep maan away from her and the place just for him...her past was a surprise for me...

maan though initially entered the story with venom in his heart for women,... but geets doe innocent eyes just changed his life...

megha was an adorable gal craving for her dad...

the ending was the fab one... i just loved that...

thank u is such a smalll word... so wont say that... would just say U R THE BEST...

Thanks Lakshu 
ab hum dono ne ek dusre ki tareef to kar li
ab dusron ko karne dete hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jusa a thought entered me mind and words started to flow like water there..
Thanks for loving it
Edited by rashmivaish - 9 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail
kya kahu it was BEAUTIFUL...!

@lakshmi : the banner is beautiful...i hav tried to learn editing many times..parr sirf cropping takk hi seekh paayi๐Ÿ˜›

@rashmi : the os is wonderful...undoubtedly...
i read something like that long back in a magzine...but now i came to understand very well that reality is harsher that fiction.

loved both the banner and the os

for rashmiโญ๏ธ and lakshmiโญ๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ps : i realised that both ur names rhyme with each other๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Rashmi <3 Have a wonderful year ahead :)
God bless.

Lakshmi, both the edits are wonderful.
Especially GC with drink in one hand and notes in another hand.

As always you bring the best in your story Rashmi. Well done !!
well written

xoxo
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rashmi it's beautiful. I really loved. This os touched my heart. Maneet meeting and without knowing each other both were feeling attached somewhere. I loved the way maan accepted geet with her daughter. Dadi ma was angry on the first place but than she realized maan happiness only rely to them.n yes banner was extremely beautiful.
Happy birthday again.
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os di โญ๏ธ
geet was only abused by her so called hubby nd tht jerk he sold her he shd b chopped into pieces
nd maan used by tht so called gf
but both found solace in each other
loved d whole os nd megha was really cute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
beautifully written
banner is beautiful nd d os suits it very perfectly ...i never saw d dd pic in d banner its beautiful
happy birthday once again di๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by pixelflower620 - 9 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesom di
image is really so beautiful ๐Ÿ‘
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4