Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

OS-Anokha Rishta

Maan singh Kurana -the business tycoon of Delhi was gulping the glasses of wine one after another..His eyes were spitting anger. His eyes were fixed on a pair who was dancing on the dance floor while laughing and talking to each other..

And then someone called him from behind-Hello Maan... and he looked at the person who called him.

Maan looked at him and twitched his eyebrows in effort to recognize him and then he recognized him..Aalok

Aalok-have you forgotten me?

Maan-No...I m sorry that I had to think for a moment.. he was under the effect of wine..

Aalok-What I m seeing ..Maan Singh Khurana and wine?

Maan-Life teaches us to change

Aalok-and what are you doing here alone? where is your long time girl friend .? what was her name ? Oh haan Sameera..Right? abhi bhi wo waise hi se## and beautiful hai kya?

And Maan's eyes turned at the dancing couple again..his heart filled with the hatered  and he spitted his anger in front of Aalok-Girls are not made to be believed by us.They are always after our money and status..The day they reailse that status slipping from their hands they instantly search some other rich guy to fulfill their wishes..

Aalok understood that his GF had cheated him for someone else..

Aalok-You are right..let's go

Maan-kahaan

Aalok-Come on ..chalo to sahi tumhen jannat ke kuchh nazaare dikhaane hain..

Maan-No I don't want to go

Aalok-I will take u to the place where you will take your frustration on the women out in your own way..you can show there if women live for the money then you have plenty of money to buy them..you can see them dancing on the tune of your money..

Man-Really..then let's go ..I want to show them that their feet can get tired while dancing but Maan Singh Khurana's pocket can never get empty

And Maan threw an angry glare on that dancing couple and left with Aalok

After half n hour's drive they were sitting in a decorated hall. Some people were seated on the cushioned sheets  which were set with the walls of the hall.

Maan and Aalok too were settled on one of the cushioned seat...after waiting for some time  Lights of the haall were dimmed and they heard the sound of ghunghroos and a lean figure came in to the center of the hall and sat on the ground..

After she settled light were again on and people saw there a girl sitting with a veil on her face..

And the music started..and the girl removed the veil from her face and Maan could only see there two big hazel eyes..But he ignored those eyes because  he already had been cheated by some beautiful eyes.

The girl started to sing and dance on the music ..Maan could not deny that the voice was really melodious and magical..He was lost in the voice.. Beauty could not impress him now..

After some time Maan saw that people were showering the money on the girl..she was dancing continuously..and notes of large figure were falling on her like someone was showering her with flowers..Maan  saw that and his hatred towards woman again lifted it's head and in that hurt he took out money from her pocket and started to throw on her..and he was doing that nonstop..From one hand he was throwing money on her and was drinking the wine from the other hand. After some time music and dance stopped and the girl sat on the floor again and she bowed down her head in front of them ..people had stopped showering the money but Maan was still showering on her and the people there were looking at him with wide eyes wasting his money..and this caught the attention of the girl too..She looked at him but instead of admiration there was some pain or the feeling of hatred in those eyes..

The girl came near him and picked up the notes which were scattered there .She again looked at Maan and said-Shukriya

Maan with the feeling of hate -You don't need to  thank..After all you do it all for Money only..achchha kaam hai ..No fix salary.. It depends on your body movements   you can earn as much money as you want.

The girl gave a meaning full smile to him as she could understand that his heart was broken by some girl..so he was spitting that venom from his tongue. She collected all the money.. while she was picking up the notes which were scattered near Aalok..Aalok held her hand and Maan looked at the girl..he saw a feeling of fear in her eyes..she tried to free her hand  from Aalok's clutch but he did not.. The owner /caretaker of that place who was an elderly lady came near them and said in a tough tone-My daughter sells her art of dancing ..You are not allowed to touch her..So please leave her hand.

Aaalok-Why after all we have showered too much money on her then we have that right to feel a little her soft skin. Her hand was still in his grip..and Maan noticed some tears in those hazel  eyes

The owner-It was your friend not you who showered that money and we didn't invite you to come and shower that money..So please be in your limit and Maan freed the hand of the girl from Aalok and he warned Him-Aalo..-If she is saying not to touch her then don't..and he girl's eyes were full of some respect for Maan to free her from his friend and in that moment he thought for a while-Was I wrong in judging this girl?

And after that Both left from there..Maan was under the effect of the drink but those hazel eyes were haunting him even in that state..he reached home after dropping Aalok at his place.

He entered silently in to the house but he found his  dadi waiting for him..He was  stealing his eyes from his dadi

His dadi came near him and said-Maan kab tak ye sab chalega ..Bhool kyun nahin jaate uss sabko? Why are you spoiling your life for some selfish girl?

Maan did not answer her and he went  towards his room ..Dadi was stood with some tears in her eyes..

He reached in his room and laid on the bed without changing his clothes..he closed his eyes But then again remembered those hazel eyes who were full of fear and tears..

While thinking about those eyes he slept.

Next morning he woke up with a heavy heart and found his dadi sitting on the bed.Maan-Good morning dadi and he tried to get up but held his head with pain..

Dadi-Take this lemon water ..your hangover will be reduced..

Maan drank that and came out of the bed to go to the washroom

Dadi-Maan..Please beta don't spoil your life.I m not going to live for long..please be happy at least for me..I m dying every moment seeing you in this state

Maan came near dadi and sat near her legs on the floor and put his head in her lap-What should I do dadi..meri kya galati thi..

Dadi-I know beta ..tumhaari koi galati nahin thi ..You loved her with your true heart but she was not worth of that pure love..Bhool jaao use..

Maan-Dadi I m trying hard but am not able to ignore her deceit to me..

And he hid his face in her lap Dadi combed his hair with her fingers to soothe him..

Whole day those eyes followed him..he was feeling a little guilty for taunting her in that way because he saw the fear when Aalok touched her and he saw the she felt obliged when he made her hand free from Aalok..

In the evening his feet took him toward the same destination where he went last night.. the girl came and she started her dance and singing..people were different from last day..They too throwing the money on the girl but Maan did not throw the money that day. When she stopped her dance Maan kept some packets of money there to be picked up by her..Her eyes met with him and she smiled to see him..But Maan did not smile in return.. after some time there was no one other than Maan.

.The girl and the owner of that place looked at each other and the elderly lady asked Maan-Sir..don't you have your home to go? It's time to close the room Please leave..

Maan nodded and stood to go.He heard the voice of the girl-You seem to be from a good family.. and quite rich too..This place is not for the young man like you.I think you should not come here again and again

Maan turned towards her-You too don't seem to be belonged to this place ..the way you are talking is telling me that you too are from some good Family..

The girl-That is my helplessness  .. but this is a hard truth too that I found my safest shelter here at this defamed place..I find myself safe from all dirty eyes..

Maan-Then why are you saying it a defamed place when you feel yourself safest here. It's my wish if I want to come here or not..You are not the one to decide who should come here and who should not..

Just then his mobile shreaked-he picked up the call and was shocked to hear from the other side..Dadi Maa ..Is she alright ?and he ran without looking back at the girl..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

That Girl was Geet..

She did not know what was there in that man..He came only twice there but she found him different from others..After that day he did not turn back and whenever she came to dance after that..her eyes were at the faces who came there to see her dance to search that face  but she never saw that face again..

And after so many days of her wait  she took a deep sigh and said to herself-Geet..tu bhi na.No one is bound to you ..they come to see your body and dance..may be he had found some one more  beautiful dancer than you..

And she smacked herself in her mind..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Maan's Dadi was recovering from her heart stroke which she got on the day when Maan was arguing with Geet..

He never had the time to think anything else other than this only member of his family..

After few days  Dr. declared his dadi fully fine   and he was relaxed to know it..

He was again in some hotel and he again saw her..She was celebrating her birthday with her BF..Her eyes brightened when his BF gifted her a very precious Diamond set..she asked him to make her wear that and He helped her in that..

Maan inner core again burnet with anger and he again started to took the shots one after another.. and after the scene in front of him became unbearable to him he came out of the place and drove towards his destination again..

Geet settled in the middle of the floor..

After few minutes lights were on and she unveiled herself ..Her eyes fell on the face whom she waited for so many days. She had stopped to wait for him after consoling herself.. but seeing him again there she felt good..and she danced  very nicely that day..

Maan was still drinking ..and he was almost out of control as the scene of Sameera kissing her new boyfriend was dancing in front of him..After the dance ended he stood and moved to go but fell down as he had drunk a lot that day..he was passed out

The owner asked her security to leave him out of the house but Geet requested-Nahin Bua..please don't do this..He seems from a nice and rich family..I think he is heartbroken..Please let him spend the night here ..Please'

Bua-Geet beta..how can I allow this man to live here..we don't know anything about him..

Geet-You are right  bua but please I request you..

Bua shook her head-Ok..and she left from there..Geet with the help of security made him settled on one of the cushioned  sheet ..and she too left from there after settling him..as she was leaving ..His phone rang ,,first she ignored it but it again rang..she took the phone out of his pocket in her hand and looked at screen ..Dadi was flashing on the screen..

Geet-Should I pick it up or not..but she thought she must be an old lady she could be tensed for her grandson..so she picked up the phone and received the call-hello

Dadi-hello kaun hai wahaan ..Maan kahaan hai uska phone tumne kyun uthaya..

Geet-Ji he is sleeping..actually he has drunk a lot today and he was not in the position to move.

Dadi-Who are you?

Geet-Ji mera naam Geet hai?

Dadi-Geet ..but hamne ye naam kabhi nahin suna maan se..kaun ho kya karti ho aur Maan ke saath kya kar rahi ho.

Geet-Ji wo..ac..actually I m a dancer and he came here to see my dance

Dadi was shocked-What? On no ..that means you are not a nice girl..You dance for the money..chichi..tum jaise log hi bhale ghar ke beton ko barbaad kar dete hain..paison ke liye kisi ko bhi apni adaaon seapne jaal me phansa lete  ho

Her words were working like a sword on Geet's.. she was having tears in her eyes but did not say a word to that old lady.

Dadi .I m asking you to send him at once back to home

Geet-Ji ..you don't worry ..he is safe here ..and I can't tell you my address. Beleive me he will reach home back in the morning..

Geet put the phone back in his pocket and left from there with wet eyes..

In the morning  Maan woke up and found himself in the same hall where he came last night. A servant handed him over some medicine to reduce his hangover and a cup of tea with that

He said to Maan-Sahib ji ye peekar apne ghar chale jaaiye..

Maan-suno..can I meet the girl who dances here..

Servant-No sir she can't meet you now as her working time is fixed ..she comes in front of clients only at nights..

Maan nodded and left from there..

He reached home and dadi blasted at him-maan I did not expect it from you..chi chii.aap bazaaru aurton ke paas jaate hain

Maan's eyes widened listening to her- What are you saying dadi? And who told you about that?

Dadi-last night I called you on your phone and it was picked up by some girl named Geet.She told me that you were there to watch her dance ..

Maan heard  what dadi said..Her name choed in his ears-Geet..Geet..Her name is Geet as melodious as she sings..but dadi's next set of words made him numb

Dadi-I was so angry on her and I showed her place where she belonged.I told her not to trap you in her beauty trap...Maan please don't do this again..paison ke liye ye log kuchh bhi kar sakte hain..Jab wo ladki tumhen dhokha de sakti hai to aisi ladkiyaan to jeeti hi paison ke liye hain..

Maan-Dadi why did you say all this to her..she is a nice girl..

Dadi-Come on Maan..such girls can never be nice..they only seek a chance to trap the young and rich man like you

Maan thought about what dadi said and he was so lost in Geet-Dadi's words must have hurt her a lot..I should go and say sorry to her for whatever dadi said to her. Lost in his thought he went to his room..

He had some meeting lined up in office. After finishing his work he thought to go to that place to seek a forgiveness of Geet..That name was having a different effect on him and he smiling to think about that name..

He reached at geet's place but he was not allowed to meet her..Bua came to meet her and said-Dekhiye Maan babu..aapki wajah se kal Geet ko bahut kuchh sunna pada aapki dadi se.. I had decided to throw you out of the house last night when you slept here but she requested me to let you stay here as you seemed to belong to a good family..but she is hurt now..she has ask me to convey her message to you..please don't come again here, If you want to let her live peacefully..she is not a girl who can think anything bad about anyone..dancing is her profession..she does it to fulfill her needs as she finds it a safe option not for any other purpose..so please don't come ever here again..

Maan felt defeated and left from there..He was feeling very guilty.. but he kept her words and he never went there again..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Days passed and maan stopped to drink ..and for his surprise he stopped to think about his GF who cheated him..she did not have any importance for him now..But One name took over the place of the hatred in his heart..and That name was Geet..though he was not going there to meet her still he was happy in his heart

Dadi too was happy to see him returning back from her past and she was happy too for him not going to that  danser named Geet again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

After months...

It was the weekend.

Maan was attending a lunch meeting with a client..

He was discussing with them and a cute voice fell in to his ears-Mamma You are a lier..You told me that papa would come on my birthday..but see he is not here again like always..I m angry with you..i thought to ask him for so many gifts ,,I haven't seen him once..Mamaa please papa ko bolo na aane ke liye..Maan smiled hearing that cute voice but next voice made him surprised..he listened to the voice of her mother-haan You are right Megha..I m angry too with your papa now..he always makes me promise to come and then he never comes. I requested him so many times to come and meet you but he never listened to me.and I m proved a liar in front of my baby..Let's do one thing..hum papa se baat karna band kar dete hain..hmdono ab unse kabhi baat nahin karenge ..

And Maan intantly knew the name of the owner of that Voice-Geet ...he looked in to that direction ...Geet was sitting there with a small girl whose age was around three years..the little girl was sitting there with  a pouting face and her hands across her chest..

Get was trying to convince her  but she was not ready to listen her..

Megha-Mamma you are always busy in your dance classes at night ..I always sleep alone..papa bhi nahin aate..I m not going to cut the cake if he doesn't come on my birthday..

Maan looked at Geet's face ..she was wiping her own tears in helplessness -Megha ..I m sorry beta..maine to bahut request ki tumhaare papa se but he  could not come due to his work..

Maan requested the clients to finish the meeting urgently ..and client obliged them   and they left after having their lunch..

Maan  reached to the table where Geet was sitting with her daughter-Hello Geet and two pairs of eyes were  surprised to see him there..Maan noticed that geet was wearing a Pink  choodidaar suit and her hair was opened and she was looking  a girl from a very decent family. no one could even imagine seeing her in that attire  to be a night dancer at kotha.

Geet-Aaap yahaan..

Maan -can I join you both?

Geet was going to say no but megha asked-Who are you..Do we know each other?

Maan-No you don't know me But I know your mother.

Megha-really do you too come in her dance classes..

Maan looked at Geet and she lowered her head..maan sat on one chair near megha

Maan-no..I m your father's friend..

Megha-Really? Papa has sent you.. Why he himself did not come..i m missing him..you know I never saw him.. I m angry on him

Maan-Actually your father is very busy..when he knew that I was coming here he gave me so many gifts for you..

Megha-then show mw where are they..

Maan-wo actually I did not have them with me right now..I will bring them to you on your birthday..tell me when your birthday is..

Megha -Tomorrow. Please come .. I will wait for you..

Maan-Ok ..and he kissed Megha and in return she too kissed him back..Thank U uncle..

Seeing Megha so excited Geet could not say anything to Maan as she could not make her doll sad on her birthday..

Maan entered his house in a very happy mood..Dadi was surprised to see him happy..but she did not ask him anything she was happy in his happiness..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Maan reached the house of Geet  with lot of toys and gifts for megha..

Megha saw him and ran towards him ..he kept the gifts on the table and he took her in to his arms..Megha kissed his cheeks -.thanks Uncle for coming..

And Maan too kissed her cheeks wishing her happy birthday..

Bua was a mute spectator .Geet had told her everything about their meeting at lunch.Although she was the owner of that defamed place but she was  woman first..she was feeling too happy to see megha in Maan's arms..For megha he was her father's friend and she was too happy to meet him. She had some hope in her little heart to meet her father too..

Megha cut the cake.  And she fed it to bua and Geet and then to Maan.

Maan-Mujhe kyun?

Megha-because you are my father's friend  ..to papa ki jagah aap kha lijiye.

Maan spent some time with megha and she told him about her play school..

Megha-mamma did not allow me to invite my school friends

And Maan understood the reason

Maan-because they are very small like you ..that's why your mamma did not call them. when you will grow up you can call them

Megha-really?

Maan-haan..and Megha was convinced..

After was feeling sleepy now..today the house was closed for the outsiders..and there was no dance program of Geet..

Megha slept in Maan's arms..she was attached with him just one day..Geet came to take her but Maan said let me settle he rin her bed..she will be disturbed with the changes of places again and again..

And Geet nodded ..she showed him the way to her room..Maan saw that it was a very simple room with all the facilities which were needed an a room..

Maan settled megha in the bed..Geet was looking at him..

Maan turned towards Geet-Geet I m really sorry

Geet was looking at him confused

Maan-wo dadi ne uss din job hi kaha phone par

Geet -it's ok..she was not wrong at her place..koi bhi aisa hi sochega hum jaise logon ke bare me..

Maan-But she should have not said that to you

Geet-kyun? Aap ne bhi to kuchh aisa hi kaha than a jab aap yahaan pahli baar aaye the..

Maan-haan .That day my heart was full of hatred for woman..kisi ek ne mujhe dhokha diya aur maine sabko ek jaisa hi samajh liya..But soon I realized that all women are not the same..you were living at this defamed place still you were scared when my friend touched you..and that girl who was with me for so many years and was from a decent family  left me because I met with an accident and was paralyzed for few months. She thought that I could not walk on my feet again and she left me and found some other rich guy for his needs..she left me when I needed her..So I was not wrong that time to think bad about women but I realsed soon that I was wrong in judging women..

Geet-It's Ok..mujhe bura nahin laga tha

Maan-that's you greatness Geet..

Get was silent..

Maan-geet are you married?

Geet -haan..

Maan-And your husband?

Geet in bitter sound-he sold me for some money . he wanted to earn money in some faster ways.He tried to use me for his benefit  ..he wanted me to spend my nights with his bosses to get the promotion .  but I was not ready for that. He did not get the promotion and he used to beat  me saying that I was of no use for him because I did not help him to get the promotion..one day he brought me here by cheating ..he said to me that it was his relatives house..and he left me here at the night..

Next day Bua told me that he had sold me..I heard and I was faint..then all came to know  that I was pregnant..bua showed mercy at me and took care of me ..and after megha was born she made me learnt the dance ..she never let anyone touch me..she loves me and Megha like her own family..I have to think about Megha's future so I m trying to earn as much money as I can.

Maan under stood that..

Maan-Geet..can I come to meet megha again

Geet-Maan main nahin chati ki Megha ke dil me koi bhi umeed jaageapne pita ko lekar.Till now I have managed it and it is very tough for me to do that..

Maan-I can understand..But ek reuest hai..please na mat kahna..this is my card..when ever you need me ..Please give me  a call..i will feel honored if I can do something for you and Megha..

And get took the card.Maan felt happy when she accepted his card..he asked her for her phone..he dialed his no. from her phone to get a missed call..he saved his no .in her phone and her no in his phone..

Maan returned satisfied from there..he was happly like he has found some hidden treasure in the form of Megha and Geet

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Few months passed ..Maan did not go to meet Geet or Megha as it was Geet's wish..but he sometimes talked to Geet on phone about her and Megha..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

One day maan was sitting in his office ..he got a call from Geet..She was crying..he was panicked to hear her cries-kya hua Get..Tum theek ho..Megha ,,wo to theek hai na..

Geet-Maan I need you..and she asked him to come Megha's play school..

In next half hour he was sitting in front of the principal of that school Megha was sitting like a scared goat in geet's arms and Geet was sitting with her head down..

Principal was adamant to cut the name of megha from the school.  Someone had told her that megha was a daughter of a dancer who dances at kotha..

Maan clenched his fingers in a fist to control his anger..excuse me maam..Doyou know who I m?

Principal-yes mr. Khurana..but they are the rich persons like you who go to her place to see her dance so it;s very obvious that she is known to big people..but I m sorry I can't help it..this girl has to leave the school..after all it's the question of the reputation of our school. Who will send their children here if they come to know about them..

Maan-What If she gets the name of Maan singh Khurana as her father before her name. Do you have a problem with that..

And Geet was shocked to hear that-maan what are you talking?

But Maan stopped her with his hand..Just a minute Geet (to the principal)-you didn't answer  me maam..

Principal-but it not sufficient to say..we should have papers in our hand..

Maan-Till the time the papers come you will not be here as the principal..Because at that time this school would be belonging to Maan singh Khurana..now you think what do you need? Your job or the adoption papers?

Principla was scared with the tone of maan..she instantly said-.. -My Job

She called her PA  and asked her to bring the papers to be needed for the formality.

Maan  signed the required papers and now he was the father of Megha in the school  records.
principal-sir  but we need the adoption papers as in earlier documents there is no one as her father.

Maan -sure I will do that as soon as possible..

And he left with Geet from there with megha in his arms..Megha was still scared ..

Maan-Megha don't worry kuchh nahin hoga..you will come to this school only.

Megha-but they were talking very badly with mamma..thank u uncle you saved her..

Maan-megha call me papa..

Geet-maam please don't do this. Bas school ne accept kar liya wahi kafi hai.I m very thankful to you for whtever you have done for Megha ..she doesn't need to call you like that..

Maan looked at her but did not say a word

Geet-Please call an auto ..we have to go home..

Maan-No I will come with you..they reached the home and Maan asked Bua if she had any problem with his marriage with geet.

Bua and Geet was shocked to hear that.

Bua-maan it's very easy to say  but very difficult to do..you are saying it as you are angry on the principal. kal jab log baaten akrenge to tum  isko chhod doge..

Maan-No bua I promise..I will never do this..i will leave everything if someone has a problem with Geet or Megha..but I will always with them ..

Bua-It's ok Maan I don't have any problem.. take her away from here..I will pray god for your family..

Geet But bua It is not possible..I cannot spoil his life by joining his name with me.

Bua-Geet God does not give this chance to get settled in a nice family..apne liye na sahi Megha ke bare me socho

Geet-Lekin main kaise..Maan  aapki dadi..She is not going to accept me.

Maan-You don't worry about her..she will agree with me..

And Geet and Maan took the blessing of buaand she hugged geet and Megha.With heavy heart and wet eyes Geet with maan and megha left from there..he took her to the temple ..picked up the sindoor from the feet of Durga maa's idol and put it in her partition..Geet's eyes were filled with tears..

Megha was seeing everything silently. Then she asked -uncle why is mamma crying now..

Maan..mamma is crying because she is happy and now you to  be happy because now I m not your uncle ..I m your  papa..

Megha-papa  and she looked at her mother Geet nodded in yes and megha was so happy that she hugged Maan and kissed all over his face-papa  and she kissed agin-papa and one more time she kissed papa and Maan was so touched with that gesture of that little girl that he too kissed all over her face ..yes my baby..i m you papa..Geet eyes were still flowing ..Maan wiped those tears and kissed on her head too-Geet please don't cry now..

And both reached the home..but faced Dadi's anger when she came to know about their marriage..and that too with the girl who danced at kotha and was mother of a girl..

Maan -Dadi   You wanted to see me settled in my life..when I m happy today then why are you not accepting it..If I m happy today then these two are the reason for my happiness. You too were happy to see me smiling but you did not know the reason of that smile..These two are the reason og=f my smile..Insaan ko bina jaane uske bare me rai bana lena theek nahin hai na  dadi. You have seen that girl who belonged to a reputed family ..what she did with your grandson..and now look at Geet..Can't you see the innocence on her face?Doesn't she looks from some good family?..she was helpless because her husband sold her there for some money..isme iski kya galati..and look at this little girl she always craved for her father and today she is not able to hold her happiness as she has got her father..Dadi please accept them, They are my life.i wont be able to live without them

Dadi looked at them they were standing like a family at the door of the house..

Megha looked at her and then she asked Maan-papa..is she your grandmother?

Maan-yes baby..

Megha -that means she is my bid grandmother..big Grandmother can I kiss you?

And dadi melted with that sweet gesture..he called the servant and asked him to bring the puja thaali from the temple  she welcomed the family her family with all the rituals .

Geet touched her feet and dadi hugged her saying a sorry to her for her behavior on that day..

And in that one day Maan got everything which he needed to live happily..

That night Geet too came to know for the first time what a husband's love was.she never experienced that the love making could be so pure or heavenly..

She was always used to be ra### by her first husband. After their physical that night thanked Maan for coming in her life like  a God..who turned her and megha's life in to a boon from a curse..But Maan stopped her saying anything further by sealing her lips with his..

RASHMI

Edited by -lakshmi- - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lakshuuu
 Just superb banner..
I never thought that i could be so creative that a picture can inspire me to write a story..
This is your jadu Dear..
Wo Maan ke ek haath me glass aur dusre haath me noton hi gaddiyaan 
wah wah kya scene hai
and the BG score ..fits perfectly there
Bechara GC... kahaan usne ye pose diya hoga aur kahaan hume usko laa kar bitha diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aur DD ki pic- usne bhi kahaan socha hoga ki ye pic kahaan use ki jaayegi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
and the ornaments on her body are complementing the atmosphere so beautifully and the lamps aisa lag raha hai jaise original pic me hi rakhe hain wo
..Love you for making such an inspiring Banner

mujhe sachchi me bahut achchha laga ye banner..ek dum unique..kisi ko idea bhi nahin aa sakta ye ki aisi theme par bhi editing ki ja sakti hai..story ke liye aisa banner banaya ja sakta hai but for independent editing this idea was out of the world
Edited by rashmivaish - 9 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
Mind Blowing banner...beautiful edit...devdas movie yaad aagayi...thanks for da return gift...Rashmi
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lakshmi...superb banner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Rashmi thanks for such a beautiful return gift๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely banner..

that pic is like that isn't it.. ๐Ÿ˜†

makes you want to put it in a story..

lovely story by Rashmi

Edited by dqno1 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow prefect return gift from u..love u dear
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by kuhu18 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely emotional heart touching beautiful os...te way my maa ki pain coz of sam betrayed and thinking all girls same and seeing his geet he felt something was lovely emotional...te way geet was betray by her hubby and luivng in defend place to secure her and het daughtets life was lvely emotional..te my maan ki hapiness with his geet and megha and mymaarying both wounded hearts got solace in each other was emotional touching..te dadi ki heart melted wirh megha ki words was lovely touchy...te way my maan showing his geet wat is live and both drowning in they divinelove was lovely emotional touching beautiful..i love te os so so much
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful banner
equally beautiful story
thank you for such a lovely return gift
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow... Return gift... OS...  Party time girls...๐Ÿ˜›

Lovely Banner Lakshu... Loved it to bits... The background... Maan... And then geet... Wow... Brilliant... Hats off... Thanks for making maaneet more loveable... When ever I see a banner ... I feel my love more intensified for the immortal couple... Thanks baby...๐Ÿ‘

Coming to the OS...

superbly written rashmi...  Loved it...๐Ÿ˜ณ

A heart broken man and a courtesan... Always a hit formula๐Ÿ˜†... Aur you nailed it...

It's really a tortture to see the person who betrayed you and it's human tendency to lash out frustration on the innocent ones... And maan exactly did the same... He lash out out his anger on innocent geet... And her reaction is so different... May Becoz she read his eyes... And she did... They say destined people cross all the hurdles with smile and patience... And here maaneet crossed all the hurdles and finally became one... I loved you portrayed geet's character... She is broken but she gathered her self with so much confidence... She may chosen a path which can defame her in every possible manner but she endured everything for her daughter... I salute to the mother in her...๐Ÿ‘

Felt great after reading the OS... And it exactly went hand in hand with the banner...  Love you girls for this wonderful return gift...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Banner โญ๏ธ

OS โญ๏ธ