Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful banner...loved it
 banner itself giving the overview of the story...whole editing was just fab ...

and moving to the story its really hearttouching and sweet OS...loved it totally...
maan was cheated by sameera his friend taken him to khota where he saw geet and her eyes kept lingering in his mind even after he went to his place he came to know that she is not like other women she only dances for her needs... when he again went there geet told him this place is not for him and he should not come there...maan stopped going there but oneday he saw his Ex celebrating her birthday with her new BF and happily enjoying maan got angry and he drank more than he used to he straight away went to her place ...all these days geet missed him seeing there when she saw him there after so many days she felt happy ..maan passed over there due to his heavy drink geet requested her bua to allow him to stay there and bua agreed dadi called maan but geet picked the call and told that he was there at place dadi got angry and said some hurtful word to geet  next day when maan went there bua stopped him saying what his dadi said and geet dont want to meet him..maan went from there and confronted dadi ..he also avoided going there but he totally stopped drinking and forgot about sam...one day coincidently he met with geet in a hotel along with her daughter...he learned about geet past and he requested her if he can meet megha...he also joined in megha's birthday... one day geet called him asked him to come megha's scholl when he went there he came to know principal came to know about geet they dont want to keep megha in their school...maan instanly told the principal that he will be the father of megha now onwards...geet was shocked to listen this...maan filled important documents and dropped geet and megha at their home with the permission of bua he married geet and he was happy for being called as papa...dadi also accepted their relation after some convincing from maan side and he was happy to see his geet and megha with him...geet was also happy after her she  saw what actual love is called maan's care and love floored her away...

thanks for the beautiful os...can we expect some more beautiful OS 's like this in near future from u rashmi..?
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome story...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely story...

n happy birthday to u dear...
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME BANNER πŸ‘
n awesome os πŸ‘
loved both😳
its amazing di tht  srif ek pic se itni achi story bhi aa sakti haiπŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful...

yaa rula deti ho apni kahaniyon se...

Maan got his happiness in Geet and Megha...Daadi accepted them with full heart...

thanx for pm...

and Happy Birthday again...
dreamy thumbnail
awesome but u should have continued this story ... 
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey laks,.. very nice pic... pehle to pata hi nahi chala ki ye rashmi ki os apki thread pr..?? buut i liked it this way also.. smthing new..

hehe.. abb jab bhi me alok sunti hu to aaloknath hi yaad ata hai.. sanskaari babuji..lol..

haww.. maan is so absured.. whats wrong with him.. n btw.. sameera ka pic bhi bata deti.. aaj tak me kitni stories me villian sameera ko padhaa hai pr mene geet serial me kabhi koi esa character nahi dekha.. fir bhi sameera chaayi hui hai..

loved the way maan saved geet from alok(nathπŸ˜†).. and also the way geet saked maan not to return back.. 

haww... sameera is so cunning.. she left maan when he needed her the most.. and that b@$T^#& geet's so called husband.. πŸ˜‘

all is well when the end is wel.. lovely os yaar.. 

wese rashmi, ye kyaa hamari return gists hai.. bahot acchi hai..⭐️
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thats so wonderful..
i felt it like a jugalbandhi..laks ki banner and rashmi's beautiful os!!
Superb!!
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i read this story song is evergreen and it is very difficult to accept tawayaf to stay in the society with dignity as no matter what our society's perception is not going to change but maan show guts to accept geet in spite of back ground and it is true there are many woman under the mask of reputed family doing dirty work but they got label of good family so people cant touch them but jo kothe pe baith ti hai dance karti hai inspit of being pure gets bad name  that is life ...
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update,lvd it.
Cont soon
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely banner & awesome is ... Loved it