AsYa FF: Change In Thinking And Lifestyle- Epilogue- Page 107- 10/4/15

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
A/N: Guys, this is my first story outside the Qubool Hai show. Adi(ican) requested me to write a story which is different form my usual stories where Zoya is traditional while Asad is modern. Therefore, I came with this plot. Hope u all like this story😊.

Plot: 
Zoya is simple girl with regressive and traditional thinking. She is very shy. She has 2 bestfriends Humeira and Najma. Humeira and Najma are modern wearing western clothes unlike Zoya who wears traditional clothes. Ayaan is Humeira's fiance. Ayaan and twin brother Asad are also modern. Asad is attracted to Zoya. Najma is an orphan who lost her parents at the age of 5. She is a maternal cousin of Asad anf Ayaan. Rashid and Dilshad have taken care of her from then and treated her like their own daughter. Zoya, Humeira, Najma, Ayaan and Asad are of the same age who studied in the same college. Zoya's 2 year younger old sister Tanveer who is modern hates Zoya and many times uses her for her own benefit. She shamelessly tells her sometimes to do her assignment and Zoya does it to make her happy. Tanveer is never thankful to her. Tanveer along with her 2 friends mostly chamchis Nikhat and Nuzhat always teases and taunts Zoya calling her names like 'loser', 'behenji' and so on. After AyRa's engagement, Rashid and Dilshad asks for Zoya's hand in marriage to Asad. Zoya's parents Gaffur and Razia agrees as they find the family very nice and modern. Gaffur and Razia are loving parents. They love Zoya more and wishes that one day she changes herself and becomes bold and modern. They defend Zoya many times from Tanveer. Tanveer who is attracted to Asad gets jealous of Zoya. She hates the fact that Asad and his parents chose Zoya instead of her. She earlier had tried a lot to impress Asad but in vain. Asad wants Zoya to change her thinking and lifestyle. He wants her to become modern and bold. He does not likes the way Zoya does not fights or stands for herself when someone troubles or insults her. Will Zoya change herself along with her dressing sense and nature due to Asad's love n influence after her engagement or will she remain the same? Only time will tell. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Me first!!!

Would love to see Zoya as conservative and Asad as modern thinking guy

Tanveer n her chamchis N2

Waiting for AsYa to happen

Prologue down? But I did not see any prologue 

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Prologue

In college, Zoya walks in d corridorwearing a green anarkali. Someone trips her n she fell down. Its none other than her younger sister Tanveer who has Nikhat n Nuzhat by her sides. They started laughing seeing her fallen down. Unlike her simple anarkali, they r in modern n short clothes.

"Hey u loser," taunted Tanveer, "Can't u walk properly."
"Ur leg came in between," said Zoya politely.

"Oh really, Zoya behenji?" asked Tanveer n laughed heartily.

Nikhat n Nuzhat too joined her in laughter. Zoya felt hurt.

"Mind ur language, Tanveer. Talk to her wid respect. She is ur elder sister. She is also ur senior in college by 2 years," came a man's voice in a serious tone.

All lukd to find Asad. He is in Zoya's class. He is one of d top 10 students n all-rounder in college. All girls r crazy for him. He is d basketball captain in d college.

"Asad, Zoya fell down n I was just going to help her," said Tanveer in a sweet voice.

"I saw everything, Tanveer. U only made her fall n then laughed at her wid ur friends," said Asad in an annoyed voice.

Tanveer got shocked.

"Asad, its not like dis," said Tanveer.

Asad ignored her n held out his hand for Zoya who was still on d floor. Zoya kept her hand on his hand n Asad helped her get up. Tanveer got jealous seeing dis.

"Thanks," said Zoya.

"U welcome. Zoya, lets go to library for study. 2mrw is our class test," said Asad.

"Okay," said Zoya.

Asad n Zoya went 4m there wid Tanveer burning wid jealousy.

In d library, Asad n Zoya r sitting at a table.

"Zoya, wat u vl do after college?" asked Asad.

"My parents wants me to join business after my college cuz they think dat I vl be able to handle properly but I am not interested in it. I feel dat only men can handle business properly. I just want to get married to a man of my parent's choice," replied Zoya.

Asad is shocked wid her reply.

"Will Zoya ever change her thinking?" thinks Asad worriedly.

Like for PMs😊

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice
hope zoya will change with the help of asad
interesting
update soon
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tannu n her chamchis ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ I hope someone throws a banana peal in her way and she slips and break a couple of bones  

Short dresses; angel now in India most of the colleges tell to wear ankle length clothes because of the incidents happening; I really don't like it; the girls should not change their dressing style but the males should change their mansikta

OK I love Zoya but I do not like shiny clothes Zoya wore that jhatak matak dress to college it if fit for some occasion

Chodo sab jaane do; Sorry if I offended you in any way; just some real points I can't keep my mouth shut

Asad came and spoke for Zoya ; Good he has seen her Tannu's face

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hay, nice Prolouge: Asad loves Zoya where Zoya says she will marry a guy whom her parents choose for her.

And,its definetly Asad

CONTINUE   SOONEdited by imcooldude - 9 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanveer ki toh main😡
Asad is so nice here😃
Zoya is so naive😲
Wish Asad always protects her😛
If Zoya wants 2 marry make that wid Asad soon I don't mind he can change her thinking after mrg also😉
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats 4 d new story ðŸ¥³

but don't start 2 many stories

u already have 4 ongoing stories

I will get confused btw them😆😕

Divya.S.R thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the plot and prologue...
Ughhh!! How I hate that tanveer.. ðŸ˜¡
Loved how Asad was there to save Zoya from further humiliation... 
Waiting to read more,.. ðŸ˜Š