Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deepthiya

Thank you for all the poems baby sis. Mein kya karoon by the time I digest one, you come up with new one..Kaise karthe hooo yaar...Thank you dear for everything you write you bring a big grin on my face...

dii, you know you have developed it in me... i use to write since years but last few years i left ... coz.. of sme personal reasons .. and nwadays m regularly writing them back..
all thanks to u...

and i may not be so good ... bt it make me ease the flood of emotions that start flowing in my haert and to get them out... i really need to write.
you can say its my need...

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb part. 
Aman and Khushi have come up with the perfect plan. With Khushi working at the restaurant she can be with arnav and Aman's house is perfect for Khushi to stay. That way arnav can keep an eye out for her.
Nani and anjali would never leave arnav alone for  minute if they knew how much he misses them.
It has been very hard for anjali and nani to let arnav go ways so far and live by himself. Do they know that khushi is there with him.
Waiting to see what happens next
Continue soon
taecyeonrockz thumbnail
oh my god!!!!
really loved it 
man this aman is great how much he cares for his best buddy and never fails in his love life too muaahhh😊
and the way khushi said THS IS KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA
UFF AWESOME 
arnav never fails to skip his beat whenever he is around khushi 
it has become habitual i think
waiting for next update thanks for pm
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i knew it. i knew it. i knew it that khushi will follow arnav to san pedro.

what can i say about the update

it was freaking awesome

he was expecting to have a glimpse of khushi at the airport when he left india. he still trying to figure out why khushi came to his life again suddenly

and i m sure not even in his dreams he expected see khushi at his restaurant working as a chef.

i so loved the kitchen scene.

i so wanted to laugh out loud when arnav kept repeating "excuse me"

did i say that i loved khushi's " I guess I haven't been introduced properly...This is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada."

the fiery khushi is back to bring old arnav. i m sure she will get through the walls that arnav had built around him cuz no one knows arnav like khushi and also she is a fighter. she will not back down now

i just can't wait to see what happens on the next day.

i can see arnav has started to change already now

i loved the end too. he got worried for khushi and went look for her

and a huge hug to aman too.

will be waiting
jayanthinag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow very nice update. One second he is in pain of her coming back in his personal and professional life n next second he was worried for her safety in unknown country. Each and every update is setting standard to the way of telling story. Nice. Loved it. Thanks for writing.
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
waiting for more
thnx for pm
sincereme thumbnail
Fabulous update... Hats off ...

Every emotion was in its high... Love, longing, anger, sadness, determination... You have described all of these so well that I m speechless... How do you write so exceptionally perfect...Loved it...

Khushi is all set to win her husband back... She has been working in his restaurant for 2 weeks leaving everything behind... Well this is what khushi is... When she sets her mind on something then there is stopping her... And this is about the person she loves...The most important person in her life...

Loved how she said her name... With determination... ❀... Arnav frustration and anger on seeing her is visible and he is going to hurt her with his words... But khushi has steeled herself for everything...

Loved the beach scene... Arnav trying to forget her, to not think about about her but failed every time... And the concern for her just took my heart... No matter how angry, hurt he is bcuz of her, he can't stop loving her...

Loved the update...
arnavini thumbnail
From Khushi to Arnav:

arnavini thumbnail
From Arnav to Khushi:

sanamsky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail