Awesome teaser...bt a little confused
😕
Waiting... 😊
sudhareddy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Deepthi congrats on new thread👏🥳

Very interesting teaser😃
Khushi went to Anjali and Aman wedding?
About your note, I don't want to judge either Khushi or Arnav's actions, just want to sit back and enjoy the story😃

Can't wait to know about teaser part
Edited by sudhareddy - 9 years ago
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Naye dhaage per Mubarak-baad...🥳
Teaser is very interesting..

rosalineak thumbnail
Waiting for the update.
Congts for the new thread
GuruDeep246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Regarding the note, I would like to just tell the readers, the decision by Khushi has already been done. Its 3 years since she has separated herself from Arnav. When she took the decision, she did not know the consequences. she did what she felt was the right thing to do at that time. Many of you may not agree (including me) with her but we have to respect her decision.

So instead of saying that she should not have done it and since we cannot change the past, we can only wait and hope for a better future.

So instead of being judgemental about her and her actions, just sit back and relax and allow yourself to be taken on another emotional ride by Deepthi and enjoy your ride.

very well said. We should believe deepthi.
thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on ur new thread :)

super excited reading the teaser... so Khushi will be cmng to Aman n Anjali's wedding
-Xpress- thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread
loved the teaser
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was beautiful Teaser...

True, i felt sad by seeing TVK1 ending but i know you already decided the plot and it was perfect ending... Kushi was hating her own body and soul then how can she accepts Arnav's selfless love...

I am Glad to know that you gave detailed explanation regarding Story as well as characters... i dont think you biased Kushi's character, because it it your story and how can you  fond of only one character. 
hesinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deepu...fentastic teaser...i m getting some positive signs of Arshis new begining for happily forever...
regarding last dialog of khushi in the prev chap:
Actually khushi felt that Arnav will try to forget her and move on with somebody after some time...but after seeing his photo in the paper she understood that she understood that it completely changed him for not good...here i have bias towards neither khushi nor arnav..but what i felt after reading the first 2 months of khushis state that even after khushi leaves arnav he wud have kept an eye on khushi..what wud have happened to khushi if buaji was not with khushi...he might have hurt but how could he expect her to behave the way he wished or expected without hating herself and to continue their marital relation...
hesinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread