Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations for the new thread and superb teaser dear!!! Can't wait to read the update:-))
AsmaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wOAH !!!
wAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

Mayvs2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the teaser :) Is it Anji n Aman's marraige venue...
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deeps congratulations on the new thread. Wow 3 chapters in and thread two, obviously im not the only one loving this story.

This is your story write it how you please, all I know is that two people found each other, call it fate, but they are meant to be together. Yes he is hurting, but what she went through cannot be pushed under the carpet, not only does she have to live with that, but aso that her love, her Arnav had to see something so vile happening to her.that itself must be a killer. They are both in pain, but they need to talk to each other, they need each other. BUS.

I leave it to you as the writer, the one with the vision to tell the story. Good luck and looking forward to the next chapter. MuwhEdited by addicted25 - 9 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice teaser of chapter 5
sana11 thumbnail
congrats for the new thread πŸ˜ƒ
waiting to read the update πŸ˜ƒ
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am so late to see the teaser and new thread... Since yesterday I have been stalking the old thread..😭
Anyways... A big bear hug to you Deepu πŸ€—

For the new thread...Deepu

And awesome teaser... 

And I loved your attention... And I promise I will keep each and every word you said in that and in the previous comment in my mind and heart... before reading every upgrade... and I promise I will not take biased decisions without blinding my heart with my love on Arnav... Yes as I said I always understand the pain they both are going through... and your's too... πŸ˜ƒ... 

I am eagerly waiting for the next update Deepu...

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
sudhareddy thumbnail
Congrats on new threadπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³
Interesting teaserπŸ˜ƒ
Can't wait to read the update

Edited by sudhareddy - 9 years ago
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrts for the second thread... Read your note. Agree completely. Both Arnav and khushi are in pain... Period. Will wait for next update.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread awesome teaser thanks for the note wishing you many more thread .