drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Very emotional n heart touching
Beautifully written
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So sad a misunderstanding that led to death and suicide heart breaking piece thanks for the pm. 
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
That was heartwrenching yet beautiful piece Zara!

Loved it.😊
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That went the othello way
I am in tears
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!!
Short but what an impact!!
Beautifully penned!!
This can be a possibility in RR!!
DevdasiSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Do you realize every time I read something you write I cry for the next three hours?

This was insane. My heart was pounding in my chest, trying to fathom what was going on in Rudra's mind. To think that he accidentally killed the one woman...the one person...who meant everything to him. His reason for living disappeared, and you captured it better than anyone else. Personally, you made me feel that Rudra would rather die than live without her and return to his jallad form. Why would someone wish to return to earth when they've had a glimpse of heaven? 

And she said she still loved him! That must've really killed him inside. Despite her being shot by him, Paro loved him and wanted him to know with her dying breath! My tears have now turned my room into a mini ocean! I'm so conflicted! I love your writing, and this one is no exception. I don't want them dead, but you made it end so good!

Anyways, loved this sooo much! Can't wait to read what you write next!
Edited by DevdasiSingh - 9 years ago
Vishkanya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my! Edgy, raw and so beautiful. 
Though I strictly ONLY enjoy happy endings, but I can see the show taking exactly this turn. Your writing is so brilliant, that I am able to visualise this scene. This is exactly how it will happen - Rudra's manic rage and regret, Paro absolving him of it. And if that happens, it will haunt me for life.
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow this is wonderful Zara and yes you have a thing for killing them off but in an oh so beautiful way!
Love it! I love the way you have brought out the consequences of anger if it is uncontrolled as in Rudra, and obsessive passionate man in a fit of rage is capable of anything and yes when it comes to the love of his life he will not be able to live with himself if he hurts her - Paro of course forgives him and lives him despite everything - how well she understands him - so glad you brought this series back with a bang!!!
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wonderful os
So emotional one
I loved it
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes u were right! I don't wanna see paro or rudra dead! Ever! Had the othello twist to it.