Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Zara-

Such a lovely comment for such a short OS? I'm honored!😳
You caught the underlying message of being aware that Anger is of the devils works and makes us do things that we do regret. It can be very dangerous as you can see in this instance. 

I'm so glad that you liked this OS despite the depressing ending and it's truely a pleasure to write for such readers like yourself. 

Thank you :')
*Hugs*

xxx

Well your most welcome,  I just realized, I forgot to say a few lines about the fantastic OS, an awesome addition to the series, on a Saturday, when many might be catching up with Humpty Sharma and his Dulhaiya and truly oblivious to the treat they are in, for.  

I must admit I am really happy you had Rudra take up an extreme measure, having a misunderstanding brewed up, which again, I loved. (Show par we never got to see the jealous kind of Major Saab) and later, like you say, Anger leads to devastation, and he being an intense person - be it in passion, love or hate, he sticks to his instinct, his gut. You did make him a "true" hero in the end! Only a person who is lost, alone wouldn't mind dying to end up with the person they love, there was NOT a single bit of suicidal, romeo type feelings generated. For a reader, they could empathize, with his state, and are in the end, satisfied, let out a sigh of relief, he got what he wanted - Paro, no matter what. Honestly, it would be impossible for us to imagine even a moment that Rudra would survive without Paro. So yes, once again, I LOVED the end! 

I have to brutally honest, I am really bad at analyzing and just ramble on. I am a slow reader and tend to deviate. Sometimes they click, sometimes it just bad grammar and repetitive usage of common words. So kindly excuse, if this is anything of that sort. 
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Here's the thing. That could happen. The man Rudra is --that could happen, the shock, the immediate manic reaction, the flaring fury prompting a split second decision that he, then, cannot, live with. And the way Paro would absolve him--tending to her Major Saab, even as her life blood flows out of her body, until the very last moment of her breath. Yes, that too, could happen.

And that is what makes this an incredible, incredible piece. I'm not saying that because its a Navarasa piece, and you are my very own. No. If I could dismiss it, for its implausibility, I could move on with a shrug and a quick comment saying..."nice job." that would be easier, given the fact its ripped my heart out, and that didn't feel so good. But its like an accident, yeah? Like a tragedy you know you want to avert your eyes from, but cant? Its a piece that should be reread, not because you don't understand it the first time through--- because it does have simple language, gorgeous, straightforward location, even a sly symbolic use (handkerchief--doll..I see what you did there, you smart thing!) but that is not its main fascination. Its the fact that- he WOULD do this, even now, even today. And this reaction is so much a part of his darkness, his love is so entwined with his obsessive need for her, his refusal to countenance any existence without her, is so frightening--this could happen.

I cannot thank you enough for taking the initiative, you and Anky, for restarting the Navarasas--the fact is, people have been waiting on me and Noyoti, and we have thankfully ceded ground to you writers instead of selfishly holding up the line, so thank you so very much for getting this done. And secondly--thank you, my love, for being---true. True to the man we seen onscreen, the actual deep trauma behind Rudra following his wife around, behind his need to be the only one she sees, cares for, worries about, touches,. A man jealous of his own mother's demands upon his wife's time--yes, the shades of mad devotion do get flipped around in real and reel life, to shades of mad rage doing an unspeakable thing. Thank you for unflinchingly bringing that out----this was an act of Raudra, indeed--pure bind rage that does not stain Paro's innocence, but ends Rudra's life--as ---poetic justice--- it should.

The simplicity of it, the length of it---I didn't see the emotion coming. It didn't try to be clever, sly, it did not try to load the narrative down with background or story telling. It didn't need to--that was the power of the concept--and of you. It packed a wallop, because of spare prose, simple story-telling--and psychologically accurate insight.  AND that is why, Baisa, I'm glad I'm alone in my bedroom, re-reading this tonight. I discounted your instructions from the author's note about the tissues. I'm regretting that, Baisa. This could happen.
Edited by napstermonster - 9 years ago
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeffy2k2

Well your most welcome,  I just realized, I forgot to say a few lines about the fantastic OS, an awesome addition to the series, on a Saturday, when many might be catching up with Humpty Sharma and his Dulhaiya and truly oblivious to the treat they are in, for.  

I must admit I am really happy you had Rudra take up an extreme measure, having a misunderstanding brewed up, which again, I loved. (Show par we never got to see the jealous kind of Major Saab) and later, like you say, Anger leads to devastation, and he being an intense person - be it in passion, love or hate, he sticks to his instinct, his gut. You did make him a "true" hero in the end! Only a person who is lost, alone wouldn't mind dying to end up with the person they love, there was NOT a single bit of suicidal, romeo type feelings generated. For a reader, they could empathize, with his state, and are in the end, satisfied, let out a sigh of relief, he got what he wanted - Paro, no matter what. Honestly, it would be impossible for us to imagine even a moment that Rudra would survive without Paro. So yes, once again, I LOVED the end! 

I have to brutally honest, I am really bad at analyzing and just ramble on. I am a slow reader and tend to deviate. Sometimes they click, sometimes it just bad grammar and repetitive usage of common words. So kindly excuse, if this is anything of that sort. 

Aww thanks!!! *SUPERMARIOHUGS*
x
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Res 

*Edited

"Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding." 
~ Mahatma Gandhi

This is what really holds true for Rudra. His anger and his intolerance make him do things that hurt him the most. He saw the doll with Shantanu, a man he already cannot tolerate and the anger just hit the roof...although I doubt Rudra shot Paro as in aimed the gun at her, even shooting Shantanu for this was an act of not understanding the repercussions of his actions and see where it got him? Sad. Very true sis. Sometimes watching rudra's possessiveness for Paro on screen does make you wonder if this really is going the othello way of anger taking over only leading to regret. It would be very painful to watch.

Its good to see this series back on track, had seemed like it had been left off the past month or so. Yes life happensπŸ˜†

Also hopefully all the Res' will get updated for you this time...unlike the last emotion that you and I worked on :) Yes sis. Hopefully. I'll be honest. Compared to the last piece on peace, I haven't put much effort into this piece on anger after the amount of res's I've seen from last time lol. Hopefully this time it'll be better. *hugs*

Edited by -Zara- - 9 years ago
Homeslice thumbnail
Oh god Zara. I want to CRY. Nooo.

*Buries herself in a corner* *Rudraaa* 
LadyLucifer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Zara,
I looked at the comments and sternly told myself not to read  the story. I'm a sucker for happy endings you see. But i couldnt stay away...curiosity almost killed me..so i came back and read your story. MY GOD..WOMAN ( pardon my lang).You nailed it...πŸ‘πŸ‘ THIS IS RAUDRA!!  RUDRA's Raudra. For once, im okay with the ending because i cant imagine Rudra in a world without Paro. It'd be body without soul.😳

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very emotional & heart-touching OS :(
dil ko chu gayi kahani..
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
eee i was waiting for NAVRAS update and here its is a magnificent one ..thank u so much for updating πŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully written ... very sad, very raw.
Will I get tomatoes for saying this ... if Rudra does not manage his anger and jealousy, this is the end I would hope for in the show. It would be the most apt. A fairy tale happily ever after ending is too tame for this couple.