Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

Hi everyone, hello Hammie, thank you for the updates

Updates. Quite the updates indeed. 
hi naila,😊
I must say despite the lack of MR who without a doubt is the USP of the show, these episodes were quite entertaining to say the least.
didn't even notice he was missing
You mentioned this episode was originally aired on a Saturday? I'm assuming as a special epi? As Colors often does with a lot of it's shows. I have a question: the episode then that Rishtey repeated in two parts wasn't edited was it? That's one constant annoyance I face when watching LTL. While i have seen most of the Tasha scenes via youtube before. I have not watched the episodes before so when I watch the repeat on Rishtey it is like I'm watching it for the first time.
there was a bit missing  from the YTonebut ristey included it
Ok so the episodes. 

Firstly, Kudos Aashka. While I have applauded her many times. Today honestly she was simply marvellous. She has the whole 'crazy psycho' role perfected. Plus with that hair, truly what a chudrail. (side note: she should use frizz free serum, LOL> the whole crimpled hair can be lovely but only when well managed ;p...I got distracted...)
i saw her as MEDUSA...
Back to the episode: Kala must have a lot of make up if she can waste and entire lipstick on drawing a circle on her mirror and let's not even mention the black eye liner she used to sketch-yes sketch along with all the shadings and what not-Dutta's portrait. Someone buy her an arts and craft set STAT. Before she puts MAC into even more business. Although I suppose if she does, MAC won't mind ey ;) Speaking of make up. I have never liked Kala's...too OTT for my liking. I'm just grateful she stopped with that hideous vampy lipgloss. Now if only she tones down the Kaajal...

LOL I've written so much about her make up LOL moving on:

OK so we now know like Daya pointed out, the exact extent of her madness. She is sick. This isn't something that can be addressed by 'throwing' her out of the house. She has harboured hatred and venom for her 'brother' since before puberty-well so it seems (But everyone ages on the show are constantly adjusted.) but even so, it's a delicate matter. While I do not condone her behaviour nor can I forgive her for it. I can sympathise enough to see she needs proper care. She needs therapy-to put it lightly. 
Mentally sick
Sudarshan: LMAO the way he walked in just in time. I guess he's sick of pretending to care too, and now that he doesn't we see him for the true slimeball he is...and that is putting it lightly.
one can smile and smile and yet be a villian..  suds smile..
Naku/Baji ploy: I dunno whether it was stupid or rather ingenious to use Kala's own fear as her 'reveallation,' Am I right in assuming she and Baji planned the whole 'walk in slowly and make her think Dutta is back, get her to confess then reveal that the whole family heard her?' If so well done. My only problem is why Now.  why not before. Why not when Dutta's absence was fresh, when he still had support, when you still had power. Of course I could debate this till the morn and while it would be futile since the show is long over, I guess I just would never understand whyNaku kept quiet for so long.
i actually see it as an apparition of her sick mind..here dutta! there dutta !dutta !dutta !every where!
I get the whole Good vs Evil. I like that about this show. It's the same reason why I admire Naku's tenacity in never giving into Kala's bait and stooping to her underhand tactical level. BUT BUT BUT, when you know your sister in law is the one behind it all, when it has become clear that she can 'murder' without so much as a batting of an eyelid, then something should alert you. Yes have faith, faith is the strongest thing ever, but honestly and this is something I genuinely believe in: God will not help you unless you are willing to help yourself. Here I fear Naku wasn't doing much in terms of alerting the household to what sickening games were going on. 
she did a good job not looking surprised by kala.
Ok what else? I had a few pointers but I have forgotten them now. SO I'll be back when it comes back to me.
no probs ..😊
In the mean time. Thank you for this Hammie. ENjoyed your take-and everyone elses-on this matter :)
thanku  naila for reading and commenting,  love hammie.

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud...i didn't like over the top dressing of kala & loud make up...wish they had dress her elegantly like leela...dressing wise seema & kala couldn't be distinguish
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet  hi jedy😊

superb ud...i didn't like over the top dressing of kala & loud make up...wish they had dress her elegantly like leela...dressing wise seema & kala couldn't be distinguish
yes kala and her dresses in various tones and shades of green  spell out her venom..  thanks for reading and commenting ,much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage,😊

fab ud thanks for reading and commenting, i love the image.😊 much love hammie

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episode~273

aww such a lovely update dear..Enjoyed it soo much.....oh god chacha was giving false hope to seema.....seema little bit realized that she can't get Dutta's love again..yes never......Dutta was not in his room.....seema & chacha were searching him.....hahaha Kala put Suds in his place....Suds well deserved it...kala   was horrified by dutta's figure....haha happy too see this evil Kalavathi in fear ...kala gave a dirty look to Naku.....uff seema & her affectionate talk with Dutta ..Dutta totally disinterest in her new house matter & her  blah blah......kala was playing game with naku & poor naku thought it was her saab.....kala mocking Naku......aww loved Naku brave challenge ..loved the update soo much hammie lion..thanks soo much for the sweeet update dear....soo sweet of you.🤗.take care..big teddy hugs from twinky baby...

PS:-
aww lovely annotations dear...enjoyed them soo much..sweet hammie lion.🤗.twinky baby too missed you soo much dear...

-->this big girl is not twinky baby...twinky is  a small baby na...
---> hain twinky baby with kala's lipstick.??.😳hammie lion...🤗.Its twinky baby's pink colour   pacifier.....nice na🤗...sweeetest hammie lion..🤗take care..big teddy hugs from  germ twinky baby🤗..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~273

WOTTT? YOU sickie girl..  why are you still awake...? to bed! head on pillow and eyes  shut now!
aww such a lovely update dear..Enjoyed it soo much.....oh god chacha was giving false hope to seema.....seema little bit realized that she can't get Dutta's love again..yes never......Dutta was not in his room.....seema & chacha were searching him.....hahaha Kala put Suds in his place....Suds well deserved it...kala   was horrified by dutta's figure....haha happy too see this evil Kalavathi in fear ...kala gave a dirty look to Naku.....uff seema & her affectionate talk with Dutta ..Dutta totally disinterest in her new house matter & her  blah blah......kala was playing game with naku & poor naku thought it was her saab.....kala mocking Naku......aww loved Naku brave challenge ..loved the update soo much hammie lion..thanks soo much for the sweeet update dear....soo sweet of you.🤗.take care..big teddy hugs from twinky baby...

PS:-
aww lovely annotations dear...enjoyed them soo much..sweet hammie lion.🤗.twinky baby too missed you soo much dear...
i missed you too...

-->this big girl is not twinky baby...twinky is  a small baby na...
---> hain twinky baby with kala's lipstick.??.😳hammie lion...🤗.Its twinky baby's pink colour   pacifier.....nice na🤗...sweeetest hammie lion..🤗take care..big teddy hugs from  germ twinky baby🤗..
yesss this is more like you .. here we call this pink thing in the mouth a dummy... 😆  no i am serious..
loved the emoticon  comment very funny... indeed..  hope you have a good night's rest and are fighting fit tommorrow.

much love and many thanks for your comment .. 😃  roarrr... from hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Twinkle: your posts are cracking me up! Never have I seen 'smileys' being used so profoundly LOL Love it
@Bhart: Completely agree with you on the Naku front. I face palm myself so much as I try and work out what goes on in that pretty head of hers...always faltering on what to do. Most of the time she just ends up gazing, not really knowing what to do, by which time Kala is three steps ahead. Oh dear!

@Hammie: thank you for your comments. :) Love reading them!!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written update  

Episode ~275

7th February 2011

Dutta 's  office

Kala stands before a set of security monitors.. stares at her mother's face on the screen. She is content with the results of her siege.  Sudarshan comes in followed by BG, he says with a big victorious smile, Kala Tai! Dutta's  might is now our might! she turns and smilingly looks at  Dutta's empty chair, and slithers towards it like a snake. Then feels the back rest of the chair. Sudarshan  smiles expectantly for the chair to be offered to him ,by Kala .. but she  turns it slightly and gracefully , sits herself down,  feels her gun that lay on the desk..  Sudarshan is terribly crest fallen, his hopes of being the next Dutta Bhau are shattered. Once comfortable, she says, you're right  Sudarshan, as of now, the whole of  Patil Wadi belong to me!  It feels good. sudarshan has no other option but to agree. She notices these men behind Sudarshan. it's all about the power the chair brings.

Dutta's family

Sits huddled up the attic of the house. It's dark and each of them seemed in a state of shock. Baji looks around and says, as Kala watches him on the screen,  Aye sahib I am sure there must be a camera in this room. Kala looks the depressed weeping faces of her sisters, and she must be listening to everything we say. aye says, weeping, let her Baji! she should know what her mother thinks about her. Kala says to  Sudarshan  take a look at how this  Baji continues to flap!.. Sudarshan,  says , Tai Sahib here are some new allies.. Kala takes a look at the bouncers and says to them, Dutta was soft hearted ,that's how he won many hearts, but this is quite unacceptable under my rule.. here if you make a mistake, then the punishment is death. Sudarshan explain their job to them.. spread out, round  up Dutta's men give them the option  to join us, if they don't.. then kill them. the ones who are  with you, accept  them and the one's against you terrorize them.. also the one who rebels show him to way to hell! the BG  assure her it will be done, and Kala asks Sudarshan to accompany them. Kala picks up the gun,  feels it in true Dutta bhao fashion... and basks in her new  found glory. If naught  understood the difference between vice or virtue  , then how then will they understand tai Sahib ?

Dutta's family

She wants to kill her mother! why did we have to go through such a day? what does she hope to achieve by destroying her own famly? wouldn't wish such a daughter to be born to my worst enemy!  I too was manipulated by her and allowed her to wipe off  Nakusha's vermillion. why did I fail to recognize her true colors? cries Aye Sahib.  Kishore too chips in , it's not your fault entirely, Aye Sahib look what I did? I was blind  not to have seen her mask! how will I live with such a burden upon my heart?..  Leela says, and how will I live? I couldn't imagine that  Sudarshan is the devil! himself. that makes him stain his hands with  Bhau's blood. Baji sits quietly and fumes.. mostly   Baji is too stunned to speak..  

Aye Sahib folds her hands in pardon before Kishore and  Leela, forgive me both of you, I was unaware of the reality of Kala and  Sudarshan.. had I known, I would have never allowed you to marry those barbarians! weeps Aye sahib.

Naku interrupts, Aye Sahib, it is I who should be asking for forgiveness . I was aware of their reality but didn't disclose this to anyone... I thought they both only hated me ..but after the accident I found out that Kala despises her whole family..aye Sahib makes her feel better, even if you had told us  Naku, the likelihood was that I wouldn't have believed you ,due to Kala 's manipulation ..a hopeless  Kishore says, and even if we had believed you  Naku, what could we have done? the Kala we saw today ,is incapable of thinking with a sane mind! no!..naku says, due to  the fake news about Saab's death, I too  thought her truth would revealed about her when Saab's return.. please forgive me I wasn't aware that Kala Tai would stoop so low..aye Sahib replies, I know you meant well, so don't blame yourself  for everything Naku . naku says, Aye Sahib, I thought after the revelation of her truth, all would be well.  .in what way  Kala's reality forebode anything good?  Naku  doesn't know what she is saying?.. but here the tables have turned.. aye Sahib says benignly , whatever  has happened , has happened for the  good..even if I have to die , It'll be with a clean conscience, that I stood up for what was right! come and sit by me and tell me how my Dutta is? why doesn't he come home?  Naku replies, at the moment he is surrounded by his enemies, once he has dealt wih them he'll return.

Baji now speaks and says, Aye Sahib, not even in his wildest dream could Bhau  find out that his greatest enemy lives in his own house. Roops scream's , I hate everbody Kala Tai ,  Sudarshan!

Kala listens to Roops screaming, through the monitor.. and she strokes the golden model of a lion on Dutta's  desk.

Outside..

Under Sudarshan's guidance his men  ask Dutta's BG who they support Kala or Dutta ? the ones against Kala are   shot dead!

Kala sits at her desk and revolves her gun around playfully!

Meanwhile Roops gets hysterical, and asks for water.. Kala sits in Dutta's chair with a glass of wine in her  hand, she takes a   sip and rolls the wine in her mouth.

Sudarshan returns leading his men. Kala sees the hand ful of men he brings back,... she says to  Baji, looks like you shed a lot of blood today.. that I can smell it right here.. why didn't you tell Dutta's men that let go of the honesty for Dutta's name! Sudarshan says with a big smile, hoping impressed by his terror she will  give him Dutta's job .. these men are with us as BG, the rest have been sent straighten up to the heavens..

Kala gives a big smile. Sudarshan says, end of Dutta's rule! and start of Kala tai's rule! Kala says condescendingly to Sudarshan, you have really stood by me Sudarshan, if you wish , you may call me Kala! I have no objection.. now what is Kala planning to do, steal her sister's husband too? may be as a punishment for  Leela deserting her?  Sudarshan looks at her and  says, wow! that's brilliant, Kala!  besides we haven't got here to uphold relationships! because we are now partners ! Kala gives him an amused look.. partner? I don't think so.. from today you are my Baji!.. do you accept?  she puts him back in his place. A disappointed yet desperate  for recognition  Sudarshan  accepts, yes of course I accept!..Kala, says, go then and ask someone to bring me some salt and chilli..  Sudarshan is puzzled.. and salt and chilli  is brought..then she  commands, go and call  Nakusha and  Baji, tell them I wish to see them! then she sits and waits for their arrival.. Roops calls out, Naku vahini, now it's only Bhau who can free us from this  place you know where he is ?call Bhau! bring Bhau! so he can take us from this hell! Aye tell vahini,..  Naku says, Baji and myself both went to look for him, but before we got there...and  Naku kept quiet..in the past they betrayed her, so  Naku is wary..  Leela  says, we know vahini by siding  with Kala we lost all the family's trust, if you don't wish to tell us where he is we understand ..but trust us we  will never trust her! vahini she has even stolen my  husband! what kind of a woman is she, I hate her vahinni! cries Leela and Naku gives Dutta's location.. ShriRamnagar..that's all we know.. episode ends. Hamlet53 20.9.14

Kala takes charge of her new role ..sudarshan is given the role of her right hand man

Dutta's family reflects after the storm..  Kishore and Aye Sahib two people close to Kala.. blame themselves for not seeing through her..  Naku gives her logic of withdrawing information.                     

LTL Written Update 

Episode ~276

8th February 2011

Dutta's family

ShriRamnagar..that's all we know.. Naku  reveals, but  Baji  warns her, ssshhh quiet..the doors open suddenly and the BG  enter and announce. Nakusha and  Baji come with us, Tai Sahib wants  you. there is some protest by Aye Sahib and  Naku  assures them all, don't worry  Bappa will deal with Kala Tai.. let Saab return she'll pay  back for every sin she commits against us.

The two are dragged and thrown at Kala's feet..she sneers down at them from her armchair..how are Dutta's  two supporters? you haven't eaten anything for a while, so would you like to eat something? she offers them a plate of  sliced apple...then she comes to the point..now Nakusha you ready to tell where Bhau is?or are you still showing resistance?.. Baji  looks at  Naku and  reminds her,  Naku don't say any thing!..baji  gets kicked in the back and he almost doubles up. Naku runs to Baji but is held back by the BG ..sudarshan looks blood thirsty.. apart from kala's hate triggered war waged against Dutta.. Sudarshan is busy fuelling his own hate against  Baji and  Naku!  Kala tells  Naku, look I have all the time in the world and am happy to repeat these sessions of violence against Baji! I can torture the pair of you! everyday.. and I also know you will not open your mouth easily ,so I have made some special arrangements.. Sudarshan grabs hold of  Baji and starts giving  Baji the third degree treatment.. Naku cries as  Baji gets beaten black and blue..  he tells her. Naku don't you worry about me,  don't tell them anything!   Baji keeps getting hammered by  Sudarshan.. Kala says, think about it Nakusha , unless you don't open your mouth, you can be sure that  Baji will be quartered at the end of the day! but  Baji yells, no  Naku don't utter a word about Bhau's whereabouts , let them beat me..kala advises, if you are not getting results then let's make the game more spicy..  Sudarshan!..  Sudarshan takes a hand full of salt and rubs it on  Baji's busted ,bleeding face.. but  Baji does not give in.. next Sudarshan tortures him by blowing chilli powder in  Baji's face.  Naku cracks down and begins to tell..but  Baji tells her not to tell ..in Bhau's name! and  Sudarshan I am  Bajirao  shriram Patil! Dutta shriram Patil's  brother! and  Sudarshan punches him again as  Naku cries out..no  Naku don't tell them ,they'll snap themselves before they break me!..sudarshan gets more evil by the second. Aye Sahib screams, Kala don't do this ,  are increasing your burden of wrongdoings! spare my children! take my life instead! open the door Kala, let go of my children!  Baji spits on  Sudarshan's face.. in a scene full of high drama , Sudarshan pulls out his ,aims at  Baji  and fires..a shot   is heard..  Naku screams in horror!..  Naku sinks to the floor..

Aye Sahib looks in shock.. killed him...she killed my second son as well.. kala why weren't you  still born..[prophetic words.. will have impact on future tracks..post mishal's exit] Aye Sahib swoons. .her daughters support her. ..baji.. baji.. she weeps and  Naku too cries out  Baji...

There is a guffaw heard.. a snigger..and in shock!  Naku looks up..as  Baji with blood pouring out of his face, laughs in  Sudarshan's face... Sudarshan the bullet whizzed past my ear..next time it should hit  my temple..got that? and  Sudarshan screams, you're dead meat  Baji! and he aims his gun again, but Kala stops him..not now  Sudarshan..if he dies he'll be free.. alive he'll crack, and if he doesn't crack.. then either Baji or  Nakusha will break!.. Kala  pushes  Baji away, take them away!..so this round of testing the mettle belongs to  Baji and  Nakusha..Sudarshan yells in frustration, beat him to a pulp and still  he didn't squeal! Kala says bitterly, that's how faithful dogs are..sudarshan  protests, then why do you keep such pets ! let's kill them both! why keep them alive? kala replies, why do I want those two alive.. that I won't even tell my own shadow..sudarshan realizes that gradually that Kala is devaluing him systematically...

Baji brought back to the attic and Aye Sahib tends to her badly  battered son..they all rally around him..and Aye cries, how much more will you bear  Baji?what has she done to you!..  Baji  groans.. it's ok Aye.. can't a son bear this much for his mother's sake? whatever I am today, is only because of Bhau... if he hadn't pushed me out of the car then... I would have died too.. FB ,Dutta pushing  Baji  out of the car yelling, why don't  you get it  Baji !one of us has to survive to take care of the family!..

All weep and a dazed Naku again, confesses, this is all because of me!everything due to me..  Baji says,hey  Naku!its not because of you, whatever  you did was right.. it's noteworthy that Dutta's wife is supported by his friend, mother and the rest of his family..  Naku,  maintain your composure ,for you are our pillar of strength..but  Naku replies she was unable to do anything..nothing..aye Sahib says.. you have! you have never let go of hope!due to your faith and hope are broken spirits are replenished..in fact not just us but you kept the whole village together.. so you must keep up with the message of hope! In supporting Kala ,I even called you a widow..but even then you faith stayed rock solid! your husband.. my Dutta is alive! he will return.. return to save us and the whole of  Patil Wadi.. says Aye Sahib.. and Naku smiles at the encouragement she gets..  Kishore  too joins in to support her, Naku, you have divine strength, Bappa has sent you here with a specific purpose ..close your eyes and think about your life up till now..so many incidents have brought you here.. countless times you saved Dutta's life..if you look at all this your spirit will be refreshed once more .. Baji  too adds, hey  Naku! do one thing.. why don't  you go to shriram nagar, there you will be able to locate Bhau!..story now putting more emphasis on the character of  Naku.. women empowerment.. the thought shocks  Naku, how will I go on my own  Baji..?there are foots steps outside and the door opens and a BG enters..and shuts the door behind him!..  he looks at he group..folds his  hands and says,

Aye Sahib, vahini Sahib,  Baji Bhau..it's all my mistake..did it to earn a living.. I love Bhau sincerely! that's the truth.. baji   rebukes him, when those two  Sudarshan and Kala were  roughing me up you didn't do anything? then didn't you think about Bhau?the man   defends himself, that time, Sudarshan held a gun to my wife and child's head! I was told to shot you.. but I can't bear to see you all like this!at the moment it's my duty..and I have the keys too..I  ll take you out of here...they all accept and take a chance,  Naku tells  Baji, let's go ,but he refuses, I am not in a state to carry my self,let alone run! I'll slow you down ,and you might get caught. You do one thing  Naku, you accompany Aye Sahib ,the sisters and flee! Yes if I stay here then Kala will be occupied with me..they all refuse, and  haul  Baji too..they are quietly sneaked out ,just before they leave..  Naku  turns to the BG..like a brother you have helped me..may  Bappa  bless you forever.. I  know the way ahead.. so we'll be ok to goon our own...the BG smiles and says.. but don't forget to tell Bhau..that I carried out my duty!..and the family leaves..  "fair is foul and foul is fair"..

The family comes out of the rear of the house into the courtyard that opens into the rear garden.. a couple of  Kala's bgs  are posted and give vigil.. the family is led by  Naku.. they wheedle their way around,,  Baji is dragged on shoulders and he takes  steps weakly and painfully..  they walk past a wall led by  Naku in a single file and  Naku suddenly stops! And looks ahead in shock... episode ends, 20.9.14

N.B thanks for reading the previous wus, fassben, mirage, uwith, dilse, naila,  Naku, bart, daya, twinkie, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm episodes all trapped poor baji so kala new chamcha showing acting skills
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud😊