hi hamlet
wonderful ud
Flower thank you card Stock Vector - 18987250
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone, hello Hammie, thank you for the updates
Updates. Quite the updates indeed. 

I must say despite the lack of MR who without a doubt is the USP of the show, these episodes were quite entertaining to say the least.

You mentioned this episode was originally aired on a Saturday? I'm assuming as a special epi? As Colors often does with a lot of it's shows. I have a question: the episode then that Rishtey repeated in two parts wasn't edited was it? That's one constant annoyance I face when watching LTL. While i have seen most of the Tasha scenes via youtube before. I have not watched the episodes before so when I watch the repeat on Rishtey it is like I'm watching it for the first time.

Ok so the episodes. 

Firstly, Kudos Aashka. While I have applauded her many times. Today honestly she was simply marvellous. She has the whole 'crazy psycho' role perfected. Plus with that hair, truly what a chudrail. (side note: she should use frizz free serum, LOL> the whole crimpled hair can be lovely but only when well managed ;p...I got distracted...)

Back to the episode: Kala must have a lot of make up if she can waste and entire lipstick on drawing a circle on her mirror and let's not even mention the black eye liner she used to sketch-yes sketch along with all the shadings and what not-Dutta's portrait. Someone buy her an arts and craft set STAT. Before she puts MAC into even more business. Although I suppose if she does, MAC won't mind ey ;) Speaking of make up. I have never liked Kala's...too OTT for my liking. I'm just grateful she stopped with that hideous vampy lipgloss. Now if only she tones down the Kaajal...

LOL I've written so much about her make up LOL moving on:

OK so we now know like Daya pointed out, the exact extent of her madness. She is sick. This isn't something that can be addressed by 'throwing' her out of the house. She has harboured hatred and venom for her 'brother' since before puberty-well so it seems (But everyone ages on the show are constantly adjusted.) but even so, it's a delicate matter. While I do not condone her behaviour nor can I forgive her for it. I can sympathise enough to see she needs proper care. She needs therapy-to put it lightly. 

Sudarshan: LMAO the way he walked in just in time. I guess he's sick of pretending to care too, and now that he doesn't we see him for the true slimeball he is...and that is putting it lightly.

Naku/Baji ploy: I dunno whether it was stupid or rather ingenious to use Kala's own fear as her 'reveallation,' Am I right in assuming she and Baji planned the whole 'walk in slowly and make her think Dutta is back, get her to confess then reveal that the whole family heard her?' If so well done. My only problem is why Now.  why not before. Why not when Dutta's absence was fresh, when he still had support, when you still had power. Of course I could debate this till the morn and while it would be futile since the show is long over, I guess I just would never understand whyNaku kept quiet for so long.

I get the whole Good vs Evil. I like that about this show. It's the same reason why I admire Naku's tenacity in never giving into Kala's bait and stooping to her underhand tactical level. BUT BUT BUT, when you know your sister in law is the one behind it all, when it has become clear that she can 'murder' without so much as a batting of an eyelid, then something should alert you. Yes have faith, faith is the strongest thing ever, but honestly and this is something I genuinely believe in: God will not help you unless you are willing to help yourself. Here I fear Naku wasn't doing much in terms of alerting the household to what sickening games were going on. 

Ok what else? I had a few pointers but I have forgotten them now. SO I'll be back when it comes back to me.

In the mean time. Thank you for this Hammie. ENjoyed your take-and everyone elses-on this matter :)
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet  hi uvi😊 good to see you

awesome ud...dutta & naku luv shone in this crisis😳
the best is yet to come.. much love . hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nice e[pisode now kala face revealed now it will bring very tough time for dutta totally true that he kept eye on everyone but forgot to look his enemies in his own house
hi tammy,   shock treatment   episode    your line is just brilliant...πŸ‘ thanks for reading and commenting ,much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -daya-

Hey an episode of revelations!
hi daya,

Kala's family is now aware of just how crazy and evil she is. That her hatred goes soul deep and no amount of words can make a difference however displaced that hatred is...and you're right. Kala does fear Dutta and she should for he'll finally see where his true enemy lies. 
yes his slow road to redeemption
And those he sort of shunned ie. Naku and Baaji. They are his pillars of strength. And he took them for granted. But we all know he's realized that mistake..gadha! 
poor family guy..   duped by his family.
There are two powers at work here. One of complete devotion, love and strength and another of pure hatred...and we already know where this is headed and who comes out a winner...
the battle between vice and virtue.
Thanks for the WU's Hammie :)
thanku for taking the time to read it.. but you seen it all before.. thanks for commenting.. hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~272
Hammie lionπŸ€— hi twinks..  missing you, come back soon..😊

Awww such a lovely update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much.πŸ€—..Dutta couldn't able to see clearly...
is that you with with red bows? looks like the baby has grown.

err seema grabbed the opportunity & rested her hand on his shoulder..aww dutta angrily shrugged her hands off from his shoulder..
trust you to put this shot.. me shaking my head.

aww Dutta-naku phone convo ...naku begged  him to return home ...suddenly chaskar knocked the door   & dutta got shocked......

chaskar & Seema's torture.....suddenly seema looked up & OMG Dutta dutta bhau on ceiling fan ...What is this??....CVS make fun out  of Dutta's character ??......

highlight shot of the  episode

aww dutta didn't allow Seema to bandage his hand & he tied the cloth with naku's memory.such a lovely scene hammie lion......

At last naku informed baaji that Dutta is alive.....Aww thank you soo much for the sweetest update hammie lion...enjoyed it soo much...baby will finish her home works soon......soo sweet of you.πŸ€—.big teddy hugs from germ baby Twinky...  this is a cute twinky with kala's lipsticks.πŸ˜†
thanks for a lovely, comment, all the images amused me a lot..   thanks very much love hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi hammieee hi naku 😊 

loved the ud...kala is spitting venom...leela AS & everyone else too couldn't fathom it...naku came out stronger...😊
she has lost the plot. guilt  ridden. thanks for reading and commenting   much love hammie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi hammie, kaise ho πŸ˜‰  hi bart,  me  good  how ais yourself

I dont understand the contradicting ways of naku, firstly she reveals it to kala that dutta is alive n now warns baji to remain careful as it would alert the enemies,  now who is dutta,s biggest enemy bigger than kala??  She comes across as naive n utterly ..she can sound stupid and dense at time..   she knew  kala's motives but its like she winds  kala  up.. she means well but  uses her own logic.. which back fires too
She has set the enemies behind dutta in full force n she expects bappa to save him.
So, kala has touched breaking point, continues to be haunted and is not just devastated but losing mental balance due to repeated failures in defeating her biggest enemy, Dutta.  This has to be the most memorable act of kala in all her wickedness, front of the mirror.  Must say kala has taken it to a new level, added a new dimension to female protagonist.
well i have said... that  dutta and her are the two big guns of LTL 1.. WITH dutta missing .. its our miss wicked who continues to shock and stun the audiences..
But i was surprised that it was a ploy by naku n baji, the shadow game.  Didnt expect the two had it in them to strategise. yes  me too.. mind you they show  naku .. phoning some one..

And we finally see the real kala,  the facade the mask is off.  The entire family or atleast AS sees first hand the daughter she gave birth to,  aise aulad kisi dushman ko bhi nahi mile.  Ofcourse dutta as always is left out, will be the last one to know the truth of kalwati.
bart ,you know i forget this bit of dutta being last to know, may be was so busy  listening to kala.. 
But the two sisters roops n leela,s confession of being in the dark of kala,s plot to finish dutta seems hollow cause they were part of every evil ploy of kala. 
yes this was the only weakness in the episode  the two other sisters neatly  disassociated   themselves  from big sis
As you rightly pointed hammie it has all come down to the twisted sense of justice of kala.  Which eight year old can carry a grudge to such demonic proportions ?  
She continues to give it all as she thinks its a fight to the finish.  No half ways about it.  She has taken on literally everyone, doesnt see the futility of it all.   Now since the entire family is neutralised including baji we are heading towards a clash of titans, dutta n kala.  
There is a saying,  jab shaitan ka anth aata hai toh woh saare hadd paar kardeta hai.  
have to say bart.. watching the episode had me gripped.. thanks for reading and commenting bart.. as ever yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet  hi dilse, 😊

wonderful ud
thanks for reading and commenting,  and i love the sweet image, much love hammie
Flower thank you card Stock Vector - 18987250