Merciful Kaurav sena of Starbharath

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Note: I donot intend to hurt anyones sentiments people sensitive towards Kaurav sena read at your own risk...
Off late we get to see one of the rare trait of Kaurava sena  that is mercy...
It is appalling to look at the audacity of people to call them unrighteous ones...
While they are actually epitome of Mercy generosity love care and affection...
A mere being like me cannot write about the enormous generosity of Kaurava sena right from beginning of the war so I would  rather stick on to only day thirteen..
Abhimanyu looks at the chakravyuh  a military formation which is usually a rotating discus wherein a warrior has to constantly focus in order to break through every moment...
But I was very much amazed and delighted by the fact that not just Kauravas but also the Kaurava sena I mean the soldiers of the Chakravyuh formation were quite generous..
The generosity of Shakuni I mean  Drona is such that entire Chakravyuh has only soldiers and not Rathis ardharathis and maharathis...
Firstly I would like to start off with Duryodhana who is no less than a philanthropist ...
His novel ideas could be understood by the fact that he just wants to slay a boy who is the son of antagonist while 50 (sorry if I am wrong) of his brothers were  slain before him mercilessly ..
Yet he is contended slaying this sixteen year lad... 
These traits are very well acquired by his little brother Dushyasana as well..
Also his beloved friend who was supposedly a member of adharmi mericiless Paandava family has imbibed these traits the most..
Thanks to his company Rather I would say thanks to his mother without whom he would have turned out to be a brute like Paandavas...
The most astonishing fact is that he turns out to be the most MERCIFUL  MEMBER OF KAURAVSENA.😳😳😳
I am more than gratified to acknowledge the mercy of the Kaurava soldiers who made Path clear for Abhimanyu to enter it after all this spoilt brat knew nothing other than just making harsh comments for Philanthropist Duryodhana and his brothers...
Yet their mercy and magnanimity is unmatched they allowed this warrior to walk ahead  on a clear path right to he seventh layer of Chakravyuh without obstructing his way rather they stayed about seven feet away from him..😳😳
I would say they would have also showered Floral petal hadnt maamashree Shakuni stopped them...
Sadly this one Suvala's son Shakuni is the only mismatch among the generous Kaurav sena...
Then as the boy  entered he was warmly welcomed without even showering a single arrow on him..
Yet brute Abhimanyu😡 had no manners to acknowledge such great entities...😡😡😡
After all he is Arjuna's son what can we expect???😡😡
Then he was officially righteously challenged for a duel where only three warriors namely generous Dushyasana , Philanthropist Duryodhana ,Mild ashwathamma and Shakuni of course the evil one showered only three arrows..
and Abhimanyu counterd them...
After facing about ten arrows he stood making Harsh comments ...How dare he insult such great entities????
He was  proud that he is  Phalguni's son but doesnt realise the fact that he has to face the consequences...
Then the mighty Karna 
OOPs
KIND MERCIFUL LOVING CARING GENEROUS Karna who is the ultimate hero of the battle field pierced him with a single arrow he would have died on the spot but all thanks to his UNCLE's mumbo jumbo tricks which saved Abhimanyu...
Then attacks Dronacharya another ultimate hero only next To Karna mind you peirces him with one single arrow and again thanks to mumbo jumbo mamashree who saves him...
So basically today's tally is 10 arrows of generous warriors+ 1 by ATIMAHARATHI KARNA + 1 arrow BY MAHAGURU Dronacharya...
Well not to forget Atimaharathi Atikomal Karna only pierced the arrow because the mother of Karshini I mean abhimanyu insulted him in past otherwise he never had any such intentions ...Yet after bearing the ultimate insult in the world all he did was pierced an arrow ...
I truely bow down to the merciful Kaurava sena and wish Paandava sena could learn something rather than lamenting shouting and OTT...

Edited by frappie - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too true😆 the annoying little brat desrved the death right? How dare he insult those generous pure hearted epitomes of righteousness
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U knw frapps our atidayalu jesthest tatshree is so sweet😳
This rude boy abhimanyu's jesth mata's wirds still hurt him😭 only stupid ppl call that  emotion thongs like ego sulking n othr stuff like that...no no we all knw hw dayalu he is...he returned d favour by calling her w***e...hw generous😳😡
Nw nw he is d mukti data of that rude boy n ppl dont aknwledge him😡 so cruel!!!
Yeah. Totally feel for jyesthest
ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Too true😆 the annoying little brat desrved the death right? How dare he insult those generous pure hearted epitomes of righteousness

YET after bearing the ultimate insult they havent killed him yet  Ash .
Look at the generosity of maharathis who could just slay him by a mere Glance I would say...😳😳
ElMystique thumbnail

Yeah. Totally feel for jyesthest

HIFI even I feel for him😳😳😳
Of course Frappie. But then again good men have their ways. Pure hearted and Noble Durry can't allow his dear nephew a quick death can he?
ElMystique thumbnail

Of course Frappie. But then again good men have their ways. Pure hearted and Noble Durry can't allow his dear nephew a quick death can he?

NOW thats the reason he is called the epitome of Nobility ...also I forgot to mention when Dushyasan says you are fixed amidst us how dare he calls them elephants?????
I mean there is a limit though elephant is a noble and royal animal known for wisdom how dare this brute ridicules them????😡😡
Bang-bang thumbnail
Do not blame the innocent soldiers in the sena dear...They all are puppets in the hands of ⭐️Mamashree.
Don't you know that, Shakuni mama is the mastermind behind every sequence of MB. He is the intelligence incarnate.👏

Dury is the evil incarnate who only knows how to do dialogue baazi but can't even strike an enemy in the war. He has also promised Kunti to preserve all her legitimate diyas..😈

Abhimanyu is a spoilt brat who thinks getting killed in the war would be so COOL...😆

Karn is a hostage held by Dury who has to dance to his tunes, although he is constantly haunted by the spirit of his estranged mother...

Dron is a hostage held by Ashwathama, to protect Dury and has to comply to Shakuni mama and his "plans" against his own wish.😒

P.S. Kunti seems to be the most active participant in the war so far with her forcing promises on Kaurava warriors to preserve her diyas... Till now- Bheeshma (6 diyas), Karn (4 diyas), Dury (5 diyas) and the latest Jaydrath (5 diyas)...👏
Edited by -bharti - 9 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya95

U knw frapps our atidayalu jesthest tatshree is so sweet😳

This rude boy abhimanyu's jesth mata's wirds still hurt him😭 only stupid ppl call that  emotion thongs like ego sulking n othr stuff like that...no no we all knw hw dayalu he is...he returned d favour by calling her w***e...hw generous😳😡
Nw nw he is d mukti data of that rude boy n ppl dont aknwledge him😡 so cruel!!!

No Shriyu now you are also behaving like Rude Abhimanyu 😡😡
We have to respect him for his ATIDAYALU nature 😳😳