Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So the conclusion is Abhimanyu was an arrogant little brat who deserved his death and a lot more but our six maharathis the true representatives of Dharma and bravery spared him and gave him a merciful death
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -bharti

Do not blame the innocent soldiers in the sena dear...They all are puppets in the hands of ⭐️Mamashree.

Don't you know that, Shakuni mama is the mastermind behind every sequence of MB. He is the intelligence incarnate.πŸ‘

Dury is the evil incarnate who only knows how to do dialogue baazi but can't even strike an enemy in the war. He has also promised Kunti to preserve all her legitimate diyas..😈

Abhimanyu is a spoilt brat who thinks getting killed in the war would be so COOL...πŸ˜†

Karn is a hostage held by Dury who has to dance to his tunes, although he is constantly haunted by the spirit of his estranged mother...

Dron is a hostage held by Ashwathama, to protect Dury and has to comply to Shakuni mama and his "plans" against his own wish.πŸ˜’

OMG when did I blame the warriors???
Usually in the chakravyuh the warriors kept changing their postions so that they can trap the warrior in the discus...
But look these people opened the gates made a way so that this brute can majestically walk as if entering a wedding ceremony and also stayed but 10 feet away from him...😳😳😳
Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

So the conclusion is Abhimanyu was an arrogant little brat who deserved his death and a lot more but our six maharathis the true representatives of Dharma and bravery spared him and gave him a merciful death

YUP from now on none should call Kauravas Adharmis ...
And not forget how mercifully they slayed only one young good for nothing lad as a compensation of their 50 maharathi merciful Dharmic Brothers...
Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

OMG when did I blame the warriors???
Usually in the chakravyuh the warriors kept changing their postions so that they can trap the warriors in the discus...
But look these people opened the gates made a way so that this brute can majestically walk as if entering a wedding ceremony and also stayed but 10 feet away from him...😳😳😳

Aha, that is the β­οΈChakra-vyuh designed by the defacto Kaurav captain- our very own β­οΈ mamashree...Perfect vyuh to kill spoilt, arrogant brats hungry for a war-suicide...
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Duryodhana orders to his soldiers," Clear the way so that my dearest nephew can enter the Chakra-vyuha hassle free. You must surely know that if you do not make way for him he will just kill you all. He is such a rude boy. If he does not like the toy soldiers he is practicing with, he just blasts them off. a very pampered boy indeed. "
On a serious note, Abhimanyu vadh parva is making me cry but this time not for the death of the brave Abhimanyu, but bcoz the TV serial is making tragedy out of a tragedy. Pliz don not take any offence.
P.S. I liked Paras Arora's acting very much (smiling when death was so near).

ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yajnaseni

Duryodhana orders to his soldiers," Clear the way so that my dearest nephew can enter the Chakra-vyuha hassle free. You must surely know that if you do not make way for him he will just kill you all. He is such a rude boy. If he does not like the toy soldiers he is practicing with, he just blasts them off. a very pampered boy indeed. "

On a serious note, Abhimanyu vadh parva is making me cry but this time not for the death of the brave Abhimanyu, but bcoz the TV serial is making tragedy out of a tragedy. Pliz don not take any offence.
P.S. I liked Paras Arora's acting very much (smiling when death was so near).

Completely agree with you crying not because of death but due to mockery of his valor...
Paras is an outstanding actor...
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are a jewel Frappz!!! I mean wow..u just wrote the best suited words...πŸ˜† I mentioned in ur previous thread too..in StarB everybody seeks mukti for no reason..i think they are tired of playing the roles of Star charavters, that is why all are dying for mukti πŸ˜†
And your post surprisingly, made me laugh. Abhimanyu's biggest fault was being Arjuns son? Or being young? I am sure the Kaurav sena can only answer this. As we knw we have lovely unsolved StarB mysteries...

ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

You are a jewel Frappz!!! I mean wow..u just wrote the best suited words...πŸ˜† I mentioned in ur previous thread too..in StarB everybody seeks mukti for no reason..i think they are tired of playing the roles of Star charavters, that is why all are dying for mukti πŸ˜†

And your post surprisingly, made me laugh. Abhimanyu's biggest fault was being Arjuns son? Or being young? I am sure the Kaurav sena can only answer this. As we knw we have lovely unsolved StarB mysteries...

Thank you Brish I am glad I made you laugh otherwise I felt like throwing away the remote and banging my television set...
Certain mystries can never be solved by mere creatures like us😳😳😳
bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Dear dear, Abhimanyu is NOT 16, please correct that or you'll be slammed for making such misleading posts! :D :D
The Pandavas should have been thrown some popcorn, (had there been any such awesomeness in the food department those days), ok so laddoos then, while they sat along with Jaydrath, (because hey, he was way too strong for them that day anyway, so why wail) and munched on the delicacies while Abhimanyu, the idiot, fought the then Bill Gates ke baap in philanthropy! :D
-SHAIVI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are so right , Vyas ji for no reason Defamed Kauravs and Glorified pandavas , Kauravas were the noblest and Kindest people who ever walked on the face of earth. Edited by -SHAIVI- - 9 years ago