Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bunnylovessunny

Dear dear, Abhimanyu is NOT 16, please correct that or you'll be slammed for making such misleading posts! :D :D

The Pandavas should have been thrown some popcorn, (had there been any such awesomeness in the food department those days), ok so laddoos then, while they sat along with Jaydrath, (because hey, he was way too strong for them that day anyway, so why wail) and munched on the delicacies while Abhimanyu, the idiot, fought the then Bill Gates ke baap in philanthropy! :D

Thats a topic of Debate Nidhi I mean there are several instances where he was mentioned as sixteen...
May it Dhritrastra expressing his grief and happiness saying he was in his minorities or the SOMA story.
So going by the majority I take it as 16 
also my post clearly states Starbharath  in which he was just 13 years old may be 14😆😆
WELL in the epic according to KMG Paandavas celebrate the valor by playing various instruments rejoicing and blowing conches as he slew Vrihadavla markantina etc etc ..
But here basically this brute is beng spare by merciful warriors so may be we can throw  popcorn I wish I could stuff a cloth in Yuddhi's mouth I am not able to tolerate his OTT like a soap heroine...
Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Thats a topic of Debate Nidhi I mean there are several instances where he was mentioned as sixteen...
May it Dhritrastra expressing his grief and happiness saying he was in his minorities or the SOMA story.
So going by the majority I take it as 16 
also my post clearly states Starbharath  in which he was just 13 years old may be 14😆😆
WELL in the epic according to KMG Paandavas celebrate the valor by playing various instruments rejoicing and blowing conches as he slew Vrihadavla markantina etc etc ..
But here basically this brute is beng spare by merciful warriors so may be we can throw  popcorn I wish I could stuff a cloth in Yuddhi's mouth I am not able to tolerate his OTT like a soap heroine...

Director ko bolo!😆 Yudi is trying very hard to get his attention so that he can get some scenes with Panchali again :P Aaj kal Patiyogita bhi nahin jeet raha na! :D :P

ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SHAIVI-

You are so right , Vyas ji for no reason Defamed Kauravs and Glorified pandavas , Kauravas were the noblest and Kindest people who ever walked on the face of earth.

I would bow Down to star CVs may be Mr.SK who wrote this wonderful script ...

ElMystique thumbnail
Aah yuddhi and the pratiyogita no wonder he won during VH all thanks to Mr.Sks dialogues and creativity of Starbharath ...,
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna find that Siddhart Tiwari and prostrate before him for potraying the Kauravas in their true light! I mean come on such merciful, kind and generous people have been depicted so horribly before!!!

And Abhimanyu that spoilt lad how dare he insult those warm-hearted people?? Good that he was killed albeit in a merciful manner!!!

My most beloved character is butchered: I wish I could mash Tiwari's head with a mace and make a pulp out of CV's again in a merciful manner!!
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic post Frappie!!

I was completely stunned by what I saw in today's epi - 

Abhi WALKING into the chakravyuh as if he's being given a warm welcome after winning a war...so much love, innit? 😊

Mr. Angaraj not wanting to give peeda to his bhatija - mercy killing? Such a noble soul...😃

Mr. Angaraj reacting to his anuj Yudi's pleading about not attacking "putra samaan" Abhi...such a warm-hearted jesht bratha and loving jeshtest taatshree, no? 😳

So much talk going on inside the chakravyuh - such chivalrous Kauravas, did not attack Abhi immediately...👏

Truly, the BEST Kutumb ever!! 👍🏼
ElMystique thumbnail
Seriously I mean I can understand hatred towards Arjuna .Arjuna's glory being snatched away though difficult to digest could be taken to a certain extent but please spare Abhimanyu ...
I mean how can people hate Abhimanyu and take away his glory????
ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shani-

Fantastic post Frappie!!

I was completely stunned by what I saw in today's epi - 

Abhi WALKING into the chakravyuh as if he's being given a warm welcome after winning a war...so much love, innit? 😊

Mr. Angaraj not wanting to give peeda to his bhatija - mercy killing? Such a noble soul...😃

Mr. Angaraj reacting to his anuj Yudi's pleading about not attacking "putra samaan" Abhi...such a warm-hearted jesht bratha and loving jeshtest taatshree, no? 😳

So much talk going on inside the chakravyuh - such chivalrous Kauravas, did not attack Abhi immediately...👏

Truly, the BEST Kutumb ever!! 👍🏼

Best Kutumb with certain loopholes may be jyesth Anuj doesn't know that Mr.Aangraaj has already acknowledged Abhimanyu as puthr then may be he could shout " Abhimanyu aapka puthr hain usse chod dijiye Aangraaj". Ofcourse jyesth tatshree is most dayalu ...I have been saying this time and again ...Embarrassed
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God someone please stab me or give me a knife so that I can gauge my eyes out and not see such brutalization of Abhimanyu!!

Firstly they kicked Arjun in a forever guilty mode, then stripped Abhimanyu off the courage and valor he wore, next will be what Uttara shouting 'main jeena chahti' and Draupadi crying to help Kurukshetra out of water shortage! Kamino beda gark ho tum sab ka for ruining the epic characters this way!!
Edited by Meself - 9 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail
Wasn't Raksha kavach drama enough now I am worried what is going to be shown during his last rights???? Haven't you seen in the promo Yuddhi shouted like a fresh widow who screams ( only in soaps) after her husbands death ...Wasnt the melodrama enough today the way Yuddhi was shouting...I felt like stuffing a never ending cloth in his mouth ...