Music Corner

Request songs/lyrics here! - Page 69

~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
You're welcome Kate 🤗

and luvneet and reema..I dint translate it myself.. I wish I had the time, I wouldnt mind doing it, but for now I found them on a website..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ reema.....thanks reema..for considering my request!!!! 😃 ...i am glad you tried your best to help me!!!! 😃 ....and sammie...its alrite if u didn't do the translation...it was so kind of you guys to get the translation for me!!!!!....thank you!!!!! 😃
~Simmi~ thumbnail
you're welcome kate.. 😊 in future I'll try to do it myself..but its easier to google 😉 😆
harleensidhu1 thumbnail
i was wondering if anyone knew which album sonu nigam sang oh mere dil ke chain.....??? i had requested for everyones help.....but there was no response
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
hello every1 😃 i wanted dat patriotic song "SANDESE AATE HAI HUME TADPATE HAI KI CHHIDDI AATI HAI TOH PUCHHE JATI HAI...............       IT WAS SUNG BY SONU NIGAM  CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 Edited by mehak_kapoor - 16 years ago
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

hello every1 😃 i wanted dat patriotic song "SANDESE AATE HAI HUME TADPATE HAI KI CHHIDDI AATI HAI TOH PUCHHE JATI HAI...............       IT WAS SUNG BY SONU NIGAM  CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃

it's from the movie 'Border'  😛

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xmanisha

it's from the movie 'Border'  😛

yes it 4m border. any help?????????????????😊

~Simmi~ thumbnail

mehek, do u want the lyrics..

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammie12

mehek, do u want the lyrics..

no! i want da song

starmyjaan thumbnail
hey...why i feel like ..that no one want to help me find the song i am lookin for..well u know guys..i have searched...all these 89 pages of music corner..and i can't find the last post i made....i need help findin the song..and the song goes like this.."""""" kul raat sapni mein ek ladka aya tha..tum jassi muskrti ho vassi muskriya tha..kal raat sapni mein ek ladke aye the tum jassi sarmati ho vasi sarmaye the""""""...somethin somethin..plz help..do reply here as well if u know the song..plz..send me a massage..laterzzzzzzz ..thanks..