Does Maddy wear a "saree"?

u4tlu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Does "Maddy" wear a "saree"?  We all know Samaira takes revenge on Madurima. That being so Madhurima became "Maddy" or is being made into Maddy. 
Now Maddy what kind of dress is it that she wears? Does she have to wear such a dress? Is that what is called a "saree"? If so which part of India do they wear saree in such a way? 

Even if they wear like that in some part of India is Maddy that much traditional that she wears the saree the traditional way it is worn in some part of India?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Madhurima is shown wearing 'kurtas' with leggings these days! No, that's NOT called a 'saree'- it's a kurta/ tunic/ top/ kurti. 😆 😈

And in case, you are referring to what she was shown wearing previously in the show, then YES it's called a 'saree' EVERYYYWHERE! Nigaar looks GREAT in those. If you can carry it well, and it suits you or it complies with the character you are playing, then why not? Who cares if majority of women in India (or anywhere else) don't wear their sarees 'that' way! It's her own will (and her stylist's).

I have heard she's worked really-really hard on her body to look good in those clothes, so..I chose to appreciate THAT, instead of focussing on the definition of a traditional saree! 👍🏼
u4tlu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Madhurima is shown wearing 'kurtas' with leggings these days! No, that's NOT called a 'saree'- it's a kurta/ tunic/ top/ kurti. 😆 😈

And in case, you are referring to what she was shown wearing previously in the show, then YES it's called a 'saree' EVERYYYWHERE! Nigaar looks GREAT in those. If you can carry it well, and it suits you or it complies with the character you are playing, then why not? Who cares if majority of women in India (or anywhere else) don't wear their sarees 'that' way! It's her own will (and her stylist's).

I have heard she's worked really-really hard on her body to look good in those clothes, so..I chose to appreciate THAT, instead of focussing on the definition of a traditional saree! 👍🏼

I know I know I am not talking about now  I am talking about what she wore earlier. Well "she looks GREAT" is something that is according to each person's taste. She definitely looked or came across as irritating or whatever which she was supposed to be. 

Maddy's saree looked weird . and while it may or may not look great one thing is sure people do not go around wearing such a concoction on a daily basis to office everyday. They may wear on select occasions and  for parties and stuff  but to go daily  it did look weird if not uncomfortable. Well my personal opinion.

She worked hard to look good and it shows hats off to her for the beautiful body she has. 

Just I was wondering for a long time. On one hand Samaira with the birth mark on her cheeck writing poems everyday. 

Samaira getting married having kid and getting thrown off a cliff. ( They keep showing cliffs in all the serials. mahabharat for example. anyways Shika gets thrown off a cliff. and she comes back to fight teams up with Neeraj who does lots of things for her. Wondering how she knew to sing so well to be popular artist. and then Samaira becomes rich (God knows where the money comes from ) She speaks Swiss language. ( Did she already know it before? )  false identity ( with police's asheervad) 

Now she makes Maddy "mad" . and takes Arnav/Maanav from her. Now she is taking revenge on Aditya. 

Her outfits are also a bit unusual. even for somenoe whoi is a model  even when she is  inside the home. While Maddy wears that weird thingo called saree. well... . what can I say? 😕
Edited by u4tlu - 9 years ago