Don't worry, take a Lambi Gheri sans and you will be alright๐Ÿ˜†

Sometimes silence speaks volumes. And I've heard what your silence said๐Ÿค—

lol.yeah, i tk lambi gehri saans.
i am ok now. Thank you for such beautiful story
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Rosey, Kate and Sharlene, greed is not a nice thing ๐Ÿ˜ณ. With great difficulty I've finished one of my stories. Let me concentrate on MTB and YAMR. 
Lets make a deal. I'll try to give you something on RIT in YAMR. I hope you will be ok with that ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love you my greedy readers. For you invoke in me the desire to keep on writing โค๏ธ

But in this story disclosing RIT would be fun. Just imagine drunken Yash disclose it to his brothers and think Pratheik is not drunk at that time and he gets shock to learn who is the head of this RIT mission ๐Ÿ˜†and what will happen to Paridi after that??
It's a treat to read. Take your time but give us this special update.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please Please
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Kate ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Don't force me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And giving ideas and hope to Sharlene also ๐Ÿ˜ก   

I've to work on YAMR or else I'll looses my remaining readers also ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I also want to start a new FF, before our forum shuts down . The possibility of which is increasing day by day, as the members are reducing day by day ๐Ÿ˜•

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Kate ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Don't force me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And giving ideas and hope to Sharlene also ๐Ÿ˜ก   

I've to work on YAMR or else I'll looses my remaining readers also ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I also want to start a new FF, before our forum shuts down . The possibility of which is increasing day by day, as the members are reducing day by day ๐Ÿ˜•

You finish all those and give us an update on this. I mean celebrating of 1 month or 3 months on this. How would be it?
Don't worry still some of us are here. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

You finish all those and give us an update on this. I mean celebrating of 1 month or 3 months on this. How would be it?
Don't worry still some of us are here. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

We will talk about this next year ๐Ÿ˜†. Cause right now I can't come up with anything on it , as right now my mind is too busy to think about YAMR.

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
di... no probs ...u work on YAMR... i will be very happy even if u giving this RIT in that๐Ÿ˜‰... 
and donot worry this forum will not get shut down anytime soon...still we r here so thats ok ...
i guess almost atleast 10 regular members r here so no worries๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

di... no probs ...u work on YAMR... i will be very happy even if u giving this RIT in that๐Ÿ˜‰... 

and donot worry this forum will not get shut down anytime soon...still we r here so thats ok ...

Thanks for understanding my problem ๐Ÿค—

I'll give RIT in YAMR ๐Ÿ˜‰

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

I think there are more than that.๐Ÿ˜‰
caller123 thumbnail
Nikki,
No need to stress your self. You finish all the pending work. At least on 1 year celebration give an update. That's enough.
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Nikki,

No need to stress your self. You finish all the pending work. At least on 1 year celebration give an update. That's enough.

You know we have crossed one year anniversary of YAMR this July?  And so far the story is stuck from where it had started ๐Ÿ˜•

So right now that's my first priority ๐Ÿ˜ณ. And I'll definitely give you your one year anniversary gift ๐Ÿ˜ณ