Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Nikki you twoo become like cvs

Kabhi masti khabhi gam

Started with teasing romance as rit n tiff all happy suddenly at the end hearing half of conversation both r shattered

Well i love the detailing e way you focus on each  charcter  but i want hot n passionate one when yash n aarti meets as aarya

Initially it was lik oh la la tru hai meri fantasy

N ab hum tujhse jude hoke mar jaayenge ro ro ke mar jaayenge ro ro ke duniyaa badee zaalim hai, dil tod ke hasatee hai ek mauj kinaare se, milane ko tarasatee

You soon make them meet like jaddo hai nasha hai ok

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well kya baat hai all men at work of confession
be it yash n dubey you close all loops for bright acceptance coming from yash big ego monster was miracle which you made true

poor aarti ... jaangal hai aadhi raat hai darne laga hai dar kaise jao uski bahon woh hi hai mere sabse bada darπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

way to go dear will come back on part4 soonπŸ€—
prachidalmia thumbnail
lovely part
so finally yash knows about the aarti's actual marital status before their marriage and he also comes to know that aarti was talking about her ex husband not him
so finally yash has decided to accept his feelings for aarti and confess it and has also planned for it
it was good to see such an understanding gayatri and sp who actually forgave aarti for the lies
prachidalmia thumbnail
lovely update
loved the way yash is slowly taking the steps to reach his goal of proposing aarti
aarti is all confused with yash's behavior and is thinking he is either drunk or high on drugs
prachidalmia thumbnail
lovely end or should i say lovely beginning of aarya new jorney of life
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
a bold one from u πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

One more OS as Charmi's birthday gift πŸ˜³

Trying to keep this thread alive πŸ˜›