Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

I would love to read about PraDhi.
why don't you give an extra update about what happened them after Yash disclose the truth of RIT to Pratheik. I think it would be interesting to read.πŸ˜ƒ
Please. One extra.

I will be waiting for your next stories too.😳

Originally posted by: sb1410

Hi Nikky I think I will join Kate and beg/request please another chapter about Yash discloser of RIT to his brothers πŸ˜³ πŸ˜­ pretty please with a cherry on top πŸ˜†

Rosey, Kate and Sharlene, greed is not a nice thing πŸ˜³. With great difficulty I've finished one of my stories. Let me concentrate on MTB and YAMR. 
Lets make a deal. I'll try to give you something on RIT in YAMR. I hope you will be ok with that πŸ˜³

Love you my greedy readers. For you invoke in me the desire to keep on writing β€οΈ

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Loved it, poor Aarti her misunderstanding continued fuelled by Yash, how she took out her anger and frustration on the lifeless photos of Arapita. The romance, confession all made and awesome ending.
Enjoyed detective Aarti the sniffing, searching for drugs so determined to find the truth forgot to cover her track and tidy the room.
The childish, playful Aarti who momentarily forgot what she was wearing
and had fun in the rain.
The shocked, hurt, confused woman who wanted to disappear because she misunderstood Yash's reaction.
This is a very nice alternative from crazy, hulk Yash repeatedly destroying their bedroom to vent his anger and frustration.
What I liked was aarti's decision not to change the decor of their bedroom and acceptance of aripita's photo because she knows now yash has given her a specially place in his heart, life, she is his love and only wife, no more fear from the dead
A wonderful job thanks for sharing and keeping Aarya alive πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Sharlene πŸ€—

Sharlene while PV was on, I use to wonder that how is it possible for Aarti not to feel any jealousy looking at Arpita's pictures all over the room? I wanted her to show her jealousy for once. This jealousy only proved how much she loves Yash and how much she's possessive of him. That's why I showed that scene.
Even Yash said that if Prashant comes in front of him, he will break his head, which proves his love and possessiveness towards Aarti. He was very calm and understanding. He gave her chance and time to vent out her anger and frustration. 

In her quest in finding out the drugs, Aarti completely forgot that she was supposed to give RIT to Yash πŸ˜†
This epilogue showed all emotions of Aarti. From suspicion, to confusion, to hurt and humiliation. To anger and disbelief. Finally to acceptance and submission. She was content with his love, so she doesn't care about the decor of the room. Frankly speaking, AarYa's room was my favorite, that's why I didn't wanted Aarti to change it πŸ˜†
I'll try my best to keep AarYa alive for as long as possible. Just for you guys πŸ€—

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

awesome epilogue.. aarti misunderstanding with yash using drugs continues with his each act.. poor aarti trying to find drugs under pillow cover.. she sniffing yash two times .. omg.. their confession and romance lovely .. loved it

Hey Anni, thanks so much for enjoying this story and for your lovely comment.

Aarti got so busy in searching for those drugs that she forgot all about RIT. Poor girl πŸ˜†. Her confusion only made Yash more naughty. 

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Amazing Just Excellent Epilogue

Thank you so much Taahir πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

Hmm, i need ti tk breath properly after reading th update
seriously, lack of words i hv for it.
for now pls di read my silence.

I can understand your condition Jhil πŸ˜†

Don't worry, take a Lambi Gheri sans and you will be alright πŸ˜†

Sometimes silence speaks volumes. And I've heard what your silence said πŸ€—
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

What a superb ending to Arya's 3 steps to Succumb to Heart's Desire! Shower me with lots more

Thanks Surish,

You'll get some ninth new, hopefully very soon πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

Fantastic ending Nikki. You totally outdid yourself with the confessions. I really liked that Aarti did not give in easily while Yash did not give up trying to express his feelings. Fabulous job as always.

Thanks Saf,  πŸ€—

I was eagerly waiting to work on this last part. The later Half of it I wrote weeks back. The first half I wrote just couple of days before posting it. I'm so happy that you enjoyed reading it and much as I enjoyed working on it. 

Aarti was hurt and angry that's why she was not ready to give in easily. Yash was calm, patient and understanding. He allowed her to vent before clearing all MU between them. 
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Wow...a beautiful ending to a great work Nikki!!

Loved it!!!

Thanks so much Shanti πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keertana_KSian

Wow really an wonderfull update. I cant believe my fav story is finished.

Even I can't believe that I've finished one of my favorite stories. I'll miss it πŸ˜­

But I'll come up with something new. Very soon πŸ˜³

Thanks for your lovely comment πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Awesome updateπŸ‘

Great ending⭐️
Thanks for pm di😳

Thanks so much Sri πŸ€—