kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
time for me to make a comeback in this forum.. maybe for the last time..!! 😭😭😭
according to this article more or less the end has been confirmed and that too by Mohit himself..

http://epaper.absoluteindianews.com/Details.aspx?id=3926&boxid=12253662&uid=&dat=7/9/2014

another Article with the same matter  

Edited by kaatayani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha-B thumbnail
This was expected. I thought they want to pull on till December to complete 3 years but good if it ends. The show has had its run and ran well.

Mohit is the star of the show and will be there till the end that is all that there is to it. It was his show and it gave him immense fame, recognition and awards but it is time to move on for good.

Better give it a dignified end and let the actors move on but I seriously don't want him to do another mytho show please that would be terrible.

He will get typecast. I want him to do some other roles and genres.

I hope he does movies and not some run of the mill tv shows. 

kaatayani thumbnail

Originally posted by: anubharad

This was expected. I thought they want to pull on till December to complete 3 years but good if it ends. The show has had its run and ran well.

Mohit is the star of the show and will be there till the end that is all that there is to it. It was his show and it gave him immense fame, recognition and awards but it is time to move on for good.

Better give it a dignified end and let the actors move on but I seriously don't want him to do another mytho show please that would be terrible.

He will get typecast. I want him to do some other roles and genres.

I hope he does movies and not some run of the mill tv shows. 

reading this article i felt tht he has clarity that what kind of roles he needs to do post Mahadev.. and its true.. the kind of demeanor Mohit has, any hanky panky role would not go with his personality.. but yes i will not want to see him in another mytho and not as Shiva becoz  DKDm did quite justice with the "character" Shiv and i don't think no other director has that kind of guts  
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
though i stopped watchin this show 3-4 months back...Jan 2012-Mar 2014 JOURNEY OF DKDM will ALWAYS remain spl to me...!! This show made me fan of an awesomest actor onscreen,a grounded sweet kind person offscreen-Mohit Raina..!! And this show gave me some wonderful frnz...And our BEST PHASE-Jalandhar track memories..all these i will never forget..!!

DKDM shall ALWAYS remain as the BEST REFERENCE for a Lord Shiv serial shown in tv...tht NONE can deny...👏👏👏...

Wishing MR all the best...hope he comes back in a good proj...cant wait for it..!!

thnx suchi for the article
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Kaatayani

In a way, good that it is ending.

Lord Shiva's portrayal in DKDM - to a very large extent the brief is taken from Devdutt Patnaiks writings, and Mr.Raina certainly breathed life and soul into it. 

I too do not want Mr.Raina to do mythos.  Typecasting not good now, especially once you have essayed the best role of Eeshwar ever.   

Wishing him all the best ... would like to see him in different types of roles (positive and negative). 

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing
This was actually expected.
The tracks except for Mansa track was getting boring 

There is actually nothing left to show

I just hope for a dignified exit

Though I stopped watching this show but I was a regular in Mouni- Sona era and all claps for that glorious time. Also this is one of the forums whose member I was since start, so I will miss every one who used to be here . It was an amazing place and lot of my knowledge increased here . I will always remember this show and this forum woth fondness as it made me fan of an awesome actor and actress mohit and Mouni. Also sonarika. Wish them luck 

All the best for future to mohit Suhasi and all other members of cast ex cast and crew
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 9 years ago
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont know what to say though this is want im asking these days feel really sad to say goodbye I wish all the best to dkdm team and mohit for future endeavors
ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 Thanx for sharing dear! Mohit's words convey the wise & socially responsible person he is, with a clarity of vision for his purpose in life!

👍🏼 By enacting the Great God onscreen, a role that Lord Shiva Himself chose Him for, so very perfectly; the Lord Himself must have been so pleased with Mohit, that He has bestowed him with such great spiritual maturity! 👏

😃 Thank u DkDM & thank u Mohit, 😳 for so positively influencing & changing our lives!! Edited by ShivsSudishna - 9 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing Suchi n I hope it's true..they should end the show last December after Martand-Mahalsa track..but still m happy it is ending bcz it's painful to see the low TRP for this show which once used to be the top show of LO...I stopped watching the show from the time when Banasur entered and only reading the WU...I think Mohit should do something different next n not a Mytho..I would like to see him as Villain..😉😳...but I wish everyone all the best..👏
kaatayani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivsSudishna

😊 Thanx for sharing dear! Mohit's words convey the wise & socially responsible person he is, with a clarity of vision for his purpose in life!

👍🏼 By enacting the Great God onscreen, a role that Lord Shiva Himself chose Him for, so very perfectly; the Lord Himself must have been so pleased with Mohit, that He has bestowed him with such great spiritual maturity! 👏

😃 Thank u DkDM & thank u Mohit, 😳 for so positively influencing & changing our lives!!

bingo.. consensus ad idem in this case..!!

so much I want him not to get typecast.. but i am happy to see that how much positively this role has affected an young actor..!!

this show has helped him to realize his own potential better and this makes me proud to be his fan..!!

as much as i will miss DKDM 😭😭😭  I wish all the good luck for the one who brought Abstract Shiva to reality.. seldom we see such perfect sync of the Gods we imagine nd the actors who play them..!👏👏👏