Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

No, but in the beginning, when Brahma 'lusted' after Saraswati, Mahadev is said to have cut off his fifth head that existed for just that reason.  But that they showed in the Sati era itself, albeit not for that reason.

There are some versions that have Saraswati as Brahma's daughter, since he created her, and hence, Mahadev punished Brahma for what was presumably an incestuous craving

Did Banasur get killed in the end?  What happened?

Banasura asked for kshama. Usha Aniruddha Married and had some archery competition instead of honeymoon.😆 And the condition was that if they fail, they'll take rebirth.🤢
They failed.😆

Took birth as Behula and Lakshmichandra and the whole Mansa story happened.
Simultaneously, the Bheelni track (where Paro is suspicious of Mahadev flirting with his other bhaktas and takes another form..🤢, and then that actress (Suhasi) became Parvati)...

Then Brahmadev told Saraswati to shut up and she got angry and left, and so because of that, Gyaan started decreasing.. and now the track is about the effects of Sarswato's anger..
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
11th january 2012..the day i started watching DKDM and i also remember that i watched it on star utsav. That time they were showing dkdm there too.the first scene i watched was when sati was dancing during vasant utsav. i loved this and though after sonarika's exit i became so frustrated and angry that i stopped watching the show,,cursed the show. i even wished that it end soon. but after 6 months i started watching again. i became regular again after sati rahasya track.
mohit is the man..he created the show no doubt.. he is the best shiva and will always be. no one can play the role better than him. mouni as sati was fantastic. sonarika as parvati was unbeatable.so many good memories are associated with this show..this show gave me my favourite couple mohit and sonarika as shiv and parvati. i still adore and love them as mahadev parvati. 

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Life OK is at 3rd Position in all Chanel currently

Still They are going to relaunch entire chanel with all new shows 😊

There will be surely drops in my eyes when i will see last episode of DKDM

I have expected this from sometimes now

But i want to watch Shiva in Mahabharat

And i want to watch 1 week specially for showing Secrets of Shiv - Tatva at the end 😊
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is an unfortunate news.  I admit sometimes I find the show boring (Manasi track being the very recent) BUT I do enjoy watching the show when it is not.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Surya, thanks for describing how the Banasura chapter ended.  At least he didn't get killed by Krishna.

The twist on Anirudha-Usha's marriage was really funny, given that theirs was a love marriage 😆
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its been ages since I came to this forum and posted something ...
For me DKDM ended long long ago... I never used to watch the show post jalandhar !

I saw you tube videos of Sati and at that time ...Parvati track was going to start... Within 2 days I watched the entire Sati era and fell in love with DKDM... With Sonarika as Parvati ..it was good ..how the birth of Kartikeya and ganesh - lots of drag - I felt... Lost fascination for the serial...

When Jalandhar came  it was like - something worth watching ...and after that its this emptiness ...and I honestly was of opinion that its time to wrap up...

When Mahadev is mentioned MOhits face will pop up in minds of generations to come !!

Hope all of them get great roles later and wrap this up in a great way !

~loveumishal !!
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For me Mahadev ended in May 2012 itself with the end of Sati track.. Aftr tht I became an irregular, uninterestd viewer f it. My interest got back when sati rahasya started which ended abruptly. Thus I completely sepereatd frm DkDM. acc to me 1st sati track n jalandhr track was best in mahadev. Sati rahasya's drawback is draging scenes with an one line idea like al othr tracks in mahadev. But I love sati rahasya becaus f the sizling chemistry f mohit n mouni.

Wish to watch mohit n mouni again onscreen in new roles...Edited by DhwaniNair - 9 years ago
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The last track that I PROPERLY watched on DKDM AND followed with great interest was the Malla-Mani track, BOTH before and after Parvati and Mahadev incarnated as Mhalsa & Martand. 

But, the reason for having such a great interest in that track was mainly due to Sudesh Berry's brilliant portrayal of Malla & Mani ("mata, mata..." - remember that?) 
The whole idea of Mahakali being "imprisoned" was just too illogical for my tastes...

If you ask me, the show has completely run its course. And its time the makers gave the show a proper closure...

Mohit has been brilliant in his portrayal of Mahadev. Wish him well...