Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxxnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: john909

there is no need to read ankita's mind for that. she knew ankita before all this drama started and she herself said to ankita once that she (ankita) loves her husband very much. she has spend enough time with her to sense something wrong when she started saying all those lies. even when naren was hospitalized, a person like ankita who supposedly never loved naren would not go through all that just to make sure naren was ok. they became friends during all that. then suddenly one day ankita just happens to declare that she never loved her husband? how stupid and blind pari can be to believe a lie she spoke a second ago and forget everything that happened before that moment? i mean she is suppose to be this big business woman who is smart right? ankita did not put a sign on herself that the child is not naren's. if pari didnt care enough to push ankita for facts or find out for herself, why is ankita being tagged as selfish here? today pari pushed her for facts and she got them. if pari was really interested in knowing the truth why did she not find truth herself instead of spreading disgusting rumors abt ankita? pari has done this mistake before where she simply chose to believe what she thought was right instead of trying to find the truth and she did it again. naren is self-centered guy and i get it that he believed everything ankita said coz he did not know her thanks to his memory issues.i can understand ankita's reasons but pari, the word selfish defines her. i m waiting to see what she does after knowing the truth. the whole D family is messed up and karmarkars are plain disgusting. 

and yet ankita told her that that all the love she saw was an act that ankita put on. bc in order for her to get out of the marriage, naren needed to be cured.even when Pari didnt initially believe it, ANkita insisted that was the truth. Is it Pari supposed to act like psychotic Soham who can't accept what others are telling them. Then she would be considered crazy, would she not.
Is Pari supposed to go on a fact finding mission, despite people telling her otherwise? Is that what we do every time someone tell us something? Not belive them and go on a fact finding mission>
As for rumors, Ankita spread those about herself. She told Pari that she loved Shashank, her sister husband. As if there was no other guys name she could say in the world beside her sisters husband. Told her that she never loved Naren. And yet, there is no way that Pari could concieve that it would be Shashank husband, despite the fact that she loved him. After all, she didnt love Naren and yet she would consumate with him, but she loved Shashank and she wouldn't bc its her sister fianc/husband? The same husband that she herself loved? And she didnt go around telling the world its Shashank baby. No she only told Mansi, who confronted her about the baby.
And even when confronted at the marriage ceremony, before the marriage, her final chance, ANkita said this is not Naren child. But yes, still Pari should not belive this declaration bc she would be fool to believe this despite Ankita screaming it to the world
But oh yes, Pari is selfish. So selfish that she was willing to walk away from Naren and marry Shekhar to give Ankita peace. So selfish that when she belived Ankita to b pregnant w/ Naren baby, said she would still walk away. So selfish that she asked Naren to marry Soham so that her grandparents would be united with their son. After all, can you get any more selfish than that?
But your right, the Deshmukhs and Karmarkar are selfish and disgusting. And Ankita being both, is the most despicable of them all
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1591

and yet ankita told her that that all the love she saw was an act that ankita put on. bc in order for her to get out of the marriage, naren needed to be cured.even when Pari didnt initially believe it, ANkita insisted that was the truth. Is it Pari supposed to act like psychotic Soham who can't accept what others are telling them. Then she would be considered crazy, would she not.
Is Pari supposed to go on a fact finding mission, despite people telling her otherwise? Is that what we do every time someone tell us something? Not belive them and go on a fact finding mission>
As for rumors, Ankita spread those about herself. She told Pari that she loved Shashank, her sister husband. As if there was no other guys name she could say in the world beside her sisters husband. Told her that she never loved Naren. And yet, there is no way that Pari could concieve that it would be Shashank husband, despite the fact that she loved him. After all, she didnt love Naren and yet she would consumate with him, but she loved Shashank and she wouldn't bc its her sister fianc/husband? The same husband that she herself loved? And she didnt go around telling the world its Shashank baby. No she only told Mansi, who confronted her about the baby.
And even when confronted at the marriage ceremony, before the marriage, her final chance, ANkita said this is not Naren child. But yes, still Pari should not belive this declaration bc she would be fool to believe this despite Ankita screaming it to the world
But oh yes, Pari is selfish. So selfish that she was willing to walk away from Naren and marry Shekhar to give Ankita peace. So selfish that when she belived Ankita to b pregnant w/ Naren baby, said she would still walk away. So selfish that she asked Naren to marry Soham so that her grandparents would be united with their son. After all, can you get any more selfish than that?
But your right, the Deshmukhs and Karmarkar are selfish and disgusting. And Ankita being both, is the most despicable of them all

well so far soham is concerned, i agree he goes OTT  but it looks like he is not able to move forward and he thinks history is repeating itself where his own family snatched his love. anyway he is not the in picture here. when someone we know tells something like this, of course any person even with a lil bit of brain would suspect it and try to find the truth. there was nothing to back up ankita's lies, no incident, proof or anything of that sort. even the whole baby drama misunderstanding was kinda ridiculous. i m not saying ankita did a great thing by lying. that is another issue. there was no need from pari's side to say or explain anything to mansi yet she continued and made matters worse. ankita was simply trying to give what naren wanted and even pari wanted it despite of her claims. your last argument abt reuniting soham and D family proves my point on how selfish she is. did she actually do it? nope. she got married to her own sister's husband who is not even divorced. if you are actually defending D family and karmarkars, i really dont know what to say. the hypocrisy of D family is never ending so i m not going to list it here. it will fill pages. karmarkar family is disgusting coz of people like rushali, kinnari and now naren too. i dont need to list what they did till now. all three of them lack the basic thing called humanity. ankita is not despicable coz she has not hurt anyone except herself so far.she is running from her problems coz she cant bear hatred of the person she loves the most. so exactly why does that make her despicable?

xxxnm thumbnail

Originally posted by: john909

well so far soham is concerned, i agree he goes OTT  but it looks like he is not able to move forward and he thinks history is repeating itself where his own family snatched his love. anyway he is not the in picture here. when someone we know tells something like this, of course any person even with a lil bit of brain would suspect it and try to find the truth. there was nothing to back up ankita's lies, no incident, proof or anything of that sort. even the whole baby drama misunderstanding was kinda ridiculous. i m not saying ankita did a great thing by lying. that is another issue. there was no need from pari's side to say or explain anything to mansi yet she continued and made matters worse. ankita was simply trying to give what naren wanted and even pari wanted it despite of her claims. your last argument abt reuniting soham and D family proves my point on how selfish she is. did she actually do it? nope. she got married to her own sister's husband who is not even divorced. if you are actually defending D family and karmarkars, i really dont know what to say. the hypocrisy of D family is never ending so i m not going to list it here. it will fill pages. karmarkar family is disgusting coz of people like rushali, kinnari and now naren too. i dont need to list what they did till now. all three of them lack the basic thing called humanity. ankita is not despicable coz she has not hurt anyone except herself so far.she is running from her problems coz she cant bear hatred of the person she loves the most. so exactly why does that make her despicable?

oh yes, pari is so selfish bc despite the fact  that when rushali first presented the contracts (evidence btw) Pari did not believe it and trusred Ankita. she is selfish bc even when ankita first stopped the marriage, she did not belive, shes selfish bc even when someone insist over and over again, we must not believe them. thats what people with an ounce of brains do😆
and despite the fact that Mansi was the one who called her, Pari has no right to respond. She must stay quiet and let Mansi think that she is a home wrecker.
and selfish Pari who asked Naren to marry Ankita to fufill her lovely killer uncle Soham wishes who was interrupted  by angel ankita who appeared right in time to spread more of her lies insisting that she does not love Naren. 
And ANkita is such a lovely person bc she mislead her own sister to believe that she is not carrying Naren child (screaming it in front of all the guest in her sisters wedding) and allowed her sister to marry a man who has a child coming. shes an agel bc she let her sister believe throught evidence of contract papers and her own declarations that her marriage is null and void. So Mahanta she is that she let her sister consumate with a man who belives that he is still a virgin. 
Ankita is such a lovely person that she would put her child though the pain of growing up w/o a father and let child live in poverty just so she can see Naren happy. screw her childs happiness, Narens rights as a father, all that matters is sweet sweet Ankita let Naren be happy.
But yes Pari is selfish bc she couldnt figure out which one of devi Ankita statements were true and which ones were false. Pari is selfish bc she couldnt figure when the pathological liar was telling the truth and when she was lying
ambolove thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1591

oh yes, pari is so selfish bc despite the fact that when rushali first presented the contracts (evidence btw) Pari did not believe it and trusred Ankita. she is selfish bc even when ankita first stopped the marriage, she did not belive, shes selfish bc even when someone insist over and over again, we must not believe them. thats what people with an ounce of brains do😆
and despite the fact that Mansi was the one who called her, Pari has no right to respond. She must stay quiet and let Mansi think that she is a home wrecker.
and selfish Pari who asked Naren to marry Ankita to fufill her lovely killer uncle Soham wishes who was interrupted by angel ankita who appeared right in time to spread more of her lies insisting that she does not love Naren.
And ANkita is such a lovely person bc she mislead her own sister to believe that she is not carrying Naren child (screaming it in front of all the guest in her sisters wedding) and allowed her sister to marry a man who has a child coming. shes an agel bc she let her sister believe throught evidence of contract papers and her own declarations that her marriage is null and void. So Mahanta she is that she let her sister consumate with a man who belives that he is still a virgin.
Ankita is such a lovely person that she would put her child though the pain of growing up w/o a father and let child live in poverty just so she can see Naren happy. screw her childs happiness, Narens rights as a father, all that matters is sweet sweet Ankita let Naren be happy.
But yes Pari is selfish bc she couldnt figure out which one of devi Ankita statements were true and which ones were false. Pari is selfish bc she couldnt figure when the pathological liar was telling the truth and when she was lying

That's where your wrong. If you've been watching properly, if you had kept your eyes peeled, Pari DID NOT consummate her marriage with Naren yet.

That's why Pari said that there's still time for ankita to tell the truth, thats why Pari wanted to step aside.
Otherwise if she did consummate then she wouldn't have said that.

Just to reiterate, Pari and Naren were about to consummate but had all their clothes on and didn't manage to because of soham coming to karmarkar house with police.

And your statement about naren marrying soham? I don't think anyone from deshmukh OR karmarkar family would want that! 😆

Also ankita does not know herself where the contract papers came from, again if you had been watching properly. Rushali had fake contract papers made with ankita signature to prove that the marriage was void.
That contract is legal so what can ankita do about it?
It's not her fault that others are playing games with her life.

And ankita is not poor anymore, she has a share of her ajji and ajooba's money.

I don't see what everyone's problem is?

Ankita wants to sacrifice her happiness for Pari
Pari wants to sacrifice her happiness for ankita.

They are each other's closest friends and sisters so what do you expect.Edited by ambolove - 9 years ago
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ambolove - a very balanced post indeed!👏

I think both the girls (Anikita and Pari) are of giving nature. They want to be fair and not be in anyone's way to happiness. And they both love Naren a lot (even though with Naren's bipolar condition, each one has been with a different Naren). Their choices and dialogues all reflect that. The way I saw the last scene of yesterday's episode is that with this meeting, it is clear to Pari that what Ankita is doing is for Naren's happiness, which lies with her (Pari). If Pari was in Ankita's position, she would have done the same. Pari's expression at the end was priceless. Anikta and Pari are kind of mirror images of each other - just in different circumstances. It is hardly possible to take sides. 

Also, while one can be very angry at Naren for stooping low in thinking so badly about Ankita's character, as far as his understanding of the contract marriage is concerned, he is right. He only knows what Rushali has told him with documentation. If anyone is playing games and succeeding at it, it is Rushali
Edited by muse10 - 9 years ago
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjj123

If she does not say and hides things she is called LIER and SELFISH. If she tells the truth then also she is being termed as Selfish. What exactly people want her to do. What exactly she told Pari, she just told her it does not matter anymore who is her baby's father and she opened her mouth after being questioned by Pari not that she was roamimg around singing " hey Naren is the father of my child" . Why did not Pari ask ner before marrying Naren whether the child is Naren's or not directly just like she did today?? In the wedding hall even Savita and Sulochana guessed its Naren's child then why could not she ?? And what about Naren. Did he ever try to remember his last two years life. When Ankita fought for right as his wife she was told to go and die by the same Naren.

If Pari had ask Her before marriage she would have lied again remember when Mansi told Pari Ankita was pregnant she went to Naren and tell him she don't want to marry him let him be with his baby that is where the confusion stepped in all she had to do was tell the truth instead of waiting for the matter to reach this far
JagaKalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephie34

If Pari had ask Her before marriage she would have lied again remember when Mansi told Pari Ankita was pregnant she went to Naren and tell him she don't want to marry him let him be with his baby that is where the confusion stepped in all she had to do was tell the truth instead of waiting for the matter to reach this far

Now what?? After Ankita clealed all things still Pari guessed zero. She is too thick headed to think something beyond herself and her idiot husband. She just believes what benifits her which is proved today. Because of her the real grandkids of Ds cut all the ties with Ds. Just because of her not only Ankita but all the Mahatre siblings will live a poor life again despite being grandkids of Manav Deshmukh. 
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjj123

Now what?? After Ankita clealed all things still Pari guessed zero. She is too thick headed to think something beyond herself and her idiot husband. She just believes what benifits her which is proved today. Because of her the real grandkids of Ds cut all the ties with Ds. Just because of her not only Ankita but all the Mahatre siblings will live a poor life again despite being grandkids of Manav Deshmukh. 

When Ankita clear baby thing to pari ? She say in last night Epi 'it does not mean whose child it is.' so what it meaning its Naren baby . She just mute her mouth and saying so much which is not needed but not tell the truth .

And Mahtray siblings will live a poor life again because of her tai run away not because of Pari , pari not ask her grand parent about all this ,and she even not ask Ankita to Run awat its her choice and same if Matray family go back its thier choice . Thay blame other even they not able to stop her tai . And her tai not think about her siblings .its also now Pari responsibility woow. . Miss Mahanta run away from all responsbility Pari is responsible to give right to baby , Pari is responsible to her siblings , She just think about herself.

JagaKalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: muaaz

Please its a request dont quote me. I want a healthy debate but i dont think i will have one with you. So please lets agree to disagree. 😊

xxxnm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambolove

That's where your wrong. If you've been watching properly, if you had kept your eyes peeled, Pari DID NOT consummate her marriage with Naren yet.

That's why Pari said that there's still time for ankita to tell the truth, thats why Pari wanted to step aside.
Otherwise if she did consummate then she wouldn't have said that.

Just to reiterate, Pari and Naren were about to consummate but had all their clothes on and didn't manage to because of soham coming to karmarkar house with police.

And your statement about naren marrying soham? I don't think anyone from deshmukh OR karmarkar family would want that! 😆  Pray tell when did I say this, I think anyone w half  a brain knows what I meant

Also ankita does not know herself where the contract papers came from, again if you had been watching properly. Rushali had fake contract papers made with ankita signature to prove that the marriage was void.
That contract is legal so what can ankita do about it?
It's not her fault that others are playing games with her life.

And ankita is not poor anymore, she has a share of her ajji and ajooba's money.

I don't see what everyone's problem is?

Ankita wants to sacrifice her happiness for Pari
Pari wants to sacrifice her happiness for ankita.

They are each other's closest friends and sisters so what do you expect.

Wow, All the marriage vows are done and just bc Pari hasnt consumated means there is time. Bc we all know Mahanta Ankita is going to stop the marriage this time around. Not her father, but Mahanta ANkita herself will know stop the marriage though she stayed quiet all this time. She's going to stop the consummation despite fleeing to another city. Despite still not giving Pari a straight answer, shes going to stop the marriage.
Selfish Pari who has given every chance to get Ankita rights now is considered a angel bc she wants to sacrifice for her sister nad give up Naren. But when she wasnt going to give up Naren before based on all Mahanta ankita lies, she was evil.
Pathological liar Ankita is so helpless. She knows nowhere the papers came from despite confronting Rushali about it. On one hand papers are fake, on the other hand papers are legal. Wow. Fake and legal. There is no way Mahanta ANkita could have fought this in court. SHe had the ability to fight Mansi rape case but not her marriage. Poor helpless Ankita who also plays with other lives by telling lie after lie. Naren, I am Ahana. Naren, we did not have sex, Pari, Naren is not the father of my child.Baby, you have no right to your father. Mansi, Shashank is the father of your child. Nurse, Shshank is my fathers child. Telling lie after lies and yet poor selfless Ankits bc other people play with her life.
Rich ANkita who wont accept money from her grandparents bc SOham does not accept them nor has she cashed check from Rushali but is so rich now. Ankita who is running away and planning on not being in contact with everybody just her immediate family. Pray, tell where did all this money come from. Has it fallen from the sky. 
Ankita, such a close valued friend that she did not even consider Pari when choosing to leave Naren. Did not consider the pain of asking Pari to play Naren girfriend. Did not consider how humilating it is to be a wife to a man who has impregnanted another woman. Such sacrifice. Bow down to you pathological liar ANkita. We could never be good as you
Edited by nikki1591 - 9 years ago