Ankita is being so selfish:Mod note pg6

Sandhir_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oh my godd ankita is becoming so so selfish!!
i mean what the hell is her theory??!!!!

She doesnt want to tell naren so she told Pari and dear Ankita how the hell is Pari supposed to be happy!!

God most selfish, self centred character ever made on TV!!! Disgusted by her ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JagaKalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If she does not say and hides things she is called LIER and SELFISH. If she tells the truth then also she is being termed as Selfish. What exactly people want her to do. What exactly she told Pari, she just told her it does not matter anymore who is her baby's father and she opened her mouth after being questioned by Pari not that she was roamimg around singing " hey Naren is the father of my child" . Why did not Pari ask ner before marrying Naren whether the child is Naren's or not directly just like she did today?? In the wedding hall even Savita and Sulochana guessed its Naren's child then why could not she ?? And what about Naren. Did he ever try to remember his last two years life. When Ankita fought for right as his wife she was told to go and die by the same Naren. 
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes! After learning the truth Pari cant be happy & satisfied in her life. I wonder what will happen now!
ambolove thumbnail
It's not about being selfish.
It's about being honest.

The truth is Naren is the father and no one can take that truth away.

Naren and Ankita had sexual intercourse and produced a baby together.

When ankita wasn't telling Naren about this truth, she was blamed for being selfish.

But when you are old enough and wise enough, you know that in times like this you HAVE to be honest.

Ankita clearly stated, she does not want to be a part of Naren's life.
But the baby, the babies father and the fathers new wife need to know the honest truth.

Wouldn't you want to know if your husband had ever had a sexually intimate relationship with someone?

That's all ankita was being honest about.

It was never her intention to break Pari and Naren's relationship.

After all Pari is her closest friend and friends are always honest with each other.
ambolove thumbnail
And ankita also honestly stated that if Naren were to come back into her life then she would welcome him back with open arms. After all, she is still his legally wedded wife.

She's not like kinnari, playing games. She's upfront.

If she wanted to prove the contract wrong, she could have had a DNA test to prove naren's paternity.

Pari and Naren's marriage would never have happened, Pari would have been ripped away from naren.

Why would a wife want to see her husband romancing with another woman? Marrying another woman? Putting sindoor and mangalsutra on another woman?

She could have stopped all of that with one DNA test.

But she didn't.

People take her transparency for selfishness.
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSanayaBarun

oh my godd ankita is becoming so so selfish!!

i mean what the hell is her theory??!!!!

She doesnt want to tell naren so she told Pari and dear Ankita how the hell is Pari supposed to be happy!!

God most selfish, self centred character ever made on TV!!! Disgusted by her ðŸ¤¢

I agree with you she is just selfish . She first keep her mouth mum when needed and now she tell the truth to Pari . And show herself as mahan who leave everything for Pari but the truth she leave Naren because she have a fear of rejection and hate from Naren side . She not face all this she just have a thought when Naren become normal he except her with open Arm but when thing geos withother direction naren not except the marriage and  Ankita then she run away to the situation and not fight for her marriage and not give any chance to her relation .

She make Pari life in trouble but Pari have no heart she not feel bad , she not hurt only miss Ankita have heart .

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats good she told truth so no more lies ,if she hide again ,deshmukh family clear her doubt coz ppl was blaming ankita character .
GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well . Pari asked the questions. She got her answers. Only she timed it wrong. Too bad for her that her gossip didnt turn out true.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW. Even after giving up everything Ankita is selfish. This is the third thread dedicated to SELFISH Ankita today. SELFISH Ankita who has no home, no family, no rights for her baby, a certificate of being a characterless woman, and has lost the love of her life. All bcos she sacrificed it for Pari and Naren.

Make no mistake, Ankita REPEATEDLY maintained she did not want to tell anyone anything. She even went away from their lives. The truth came out bcos of others, not bcos of her- even at the extent of being called characterless by people, Ankita DID NOT tell who the father of the baby was- yet she is selfish. WOW.

She went away as far as she could. Today, when Pari came crying as far as the nursing home to know about the baby's father she consoled Pari and explained her that she should go back to the marriage and be happy with Naren... Ankita explained so nicely about why Pari and Naren should be together and Ankita assured and assured her that she would do everything possible to not come between them! What more can she do for them? YET she is being called SELFISH.
Truth is ball is in Pari's court now, she can tell Naren the truth and walk out if she still feels guilty about it or she can understand why Ankita made this sacrifice and be happy with her life with Naren, or even best, she can discuss it out with Naren and together they can discuss it out. Ankita has done as much as possible for them to be together, more than even humanely possible. As much as I hate the girl for her foolishness and mahanta, I can never agree to the fact that Ankita has been selfish.
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
JagaKalia thumbnail
OMG... People' thinking changes with their favorite. I have seen some members here defending the same thing which Purvi did but when comes to Ankita how can she do such a crime. This forum never fails to surprize me.