Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmy128 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
but the truth she leave Naren because she have a fear of rejection and hate from Naren side

COMEON GUYS ITS ANKITA!!

If she could fight the whole Naren family including Naren and face all the rejections for her sister during her rape case, then why can't she face rejections for her baby and herself.

You don't leave the love of your life because you are scared. She did it for Naren's happiness. And most importantly, it will be way more difficult for her to take care of her child alone with no money than in Naren's house.I can't see her as a selfish person at all.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soniiyaa

Pari may have been unhappy but she was forming a friendship with Shekar and ready to marry him. I remember their honest, sincere and sweet conversations. She would have gotten her hapilly ever after.

Naren may have been unhappy but neither Ankita or Pari were ever the solution to his unhappiness. We all know hes mentally ill.

Ankita is still unhappy regardless now but at least i would have been there rooting for her if she fought for what was rightfully hers!

I am still rooting for her.. not in the Naren-Pari-Ankita love triangle, (usko and Naren ko khud hi nahi chaiye toh what can others do now) but for her to be happy now..

Haven't followed the second generation story in details + wasn't attached to anyone really, but in the first generation, I bashed Archana and Manav (Manav was my favourite character) for their foolishness and decisions, and yet couldn't help rooting for something good to happen to them. They are stupid, do illogical sacrifices beyond their own tolerance, but at the end of it they are still simple, selfless people who think of others all the time and suffer for them right till the end.. no matter how much you think, 'Bewakoofon, ab bhugto!', you just can't help thinking 'oh god, in bewakoofon ke liye aap hi kuch kar do'πŸ˜† Their lack of bad intentions for anybody, thinking only for others and basic goodness makes it difficult for you NOT to root for them come what may.😳
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think Ankita is selfish but i definitely think she is foolish
I mean come on she was asked on the wedding day if she is carrying  Naren's child but she clearly stated that the child is not his. I know it probably wouldn't have changed Naren mind about Ankita but at least the truth would have been out and it was up to Pari and Naren to decide weather they want to continue with the marriage or wait for some time.

Ankita could have still go along with the plan of raising her child on her own and Everyone else would have known what they were getting into.

I just think Ankita talks the truth when the damage is done.

There was no good telling Pari today when she could have done it yesterday.

Ankita's life is in ruins but so is Pari's

When Naren remembers Ankita and wants to be with her and Ankita want to be with him again its Pari who will be tossed or turn negative to justified Anken Milan.

I don't dislike Ankita but i disagree with a lot of things she's done

Just like Pari i don't like her but i don't see whats her fault in all this

Just my opinion

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As much as I have criticized Ankita a lot but I really honestly dont think she is selfish, she is not perfect at all but I dont think she is anywhere near selfish. She is trying to move away from Naren and Pari's married life, and is being extremely selfless, she thinks so much of other peoples happiness but never thinks about herself, even though the baby shes carrying is Naren's but still she is thinking more about Naren and Pari. Pari was also really good today too since she told Ankita she wud step out of her life if the baby is Naren's, neither Ankita nor Pari are selfish I think.
Edited by bhallarox - 9 years ago
xxxnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel she is selfish bc how the hell can u let someone who u proclaim to be ur friend marry a man who has another woman pregnant. She didnt want the truth to come out but at the marriage ceremony it was obvious she could not hide it anymore. And if Ankita did not want to force herself on Naren, she didnt have to. She could be like you have to take care of the child but I dont want to be in your life.  One is not related to the other. There is something called FATHERS RIGHTS. Women just cant take that right away bc they are the one carrying the child. And we can't judge Naren ability to parent w/o giving him the chance. Plenty of divorce happens where the parents hate each other but co-parent the child. But God knows, in Ankita mind its inconcievable that she could coparent a child as a divorcee but can accept being a single mother. She is depriving the child of a father, family, and will subject it to live in poverty all bc she wants Naren to be happy. WHen the child is older, it will aske who is my father? Society will judge it for not having a father. That is what she is subjecting the child to when she denies Naren parental rights all bc she wants to be happy. Your childs happiness is supposed to matter more than your dam husbands happiness. Ankita is not only being selfish but she is proving to be a terrible mother. And for those that say this is ANkita child, would you say the same if it was man who denied a mother a child. or does it only matter if its a father bc according to some a mother has more rights despite the fact that it takes both to create a human being?????
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1591

i feel she is selfish bc how the hell can u let someone who u proclaim to be ur friend marry a man who has another woman pregnant. She didnt want the truth to come out but at the marriage ceremony it was obvious she could not hide it anymore. And if Ankita did not want to force herself on Naren, she didnt have to. She could be like you have to take care of the child but I dont want to be in your life.  One is not related to the other. There is something called FATHERS RIGHTS. Women just cant take that right away bc they are the one carrying the child. And we can't judge Naren ability to parent w/o giving him the chance. Plenty of divorce happens where the parents hate each other but co-parent the child. But God knows, in Ankita mind its inconcievable that she could coparent a child as a divorcee but can accept being a single mother. She is depriving the child of a father, family, and will subject it to live in poverty all bc she wants Naren to be happy. WHen the child is older, it will aske who is my father? Society will judge it for not having a father. That is what she is subjecting the child to when she denies Naren parental rights all bc she wants to be happy. Your childs happiness is supposed to matter more than your dam husbands happiness. Ankita is not only being selfish but she is proving to be a terrible mother. And for those that say this is ANkita child, would you say the same if it was man who denied a mother a child. or does it only matter if its a father bc according to some a mother has more rights despite the fact that it takes both to create a human being?????

I agree with some of ur points nikki1591, especially the bold parts. I guess the only part where I dont agree is Ankita being selfish, i completely respect ur POV though. I dont think Ankita is selfish but she takes the wrong decisions and can be very foolish. I agree that her childs happiness is supposed to matter more then Naren's happiness, she is thinking too much about how Naren will feel and react when he gets the news of him being the father of Ankitas baby. Ankita shud not judge Naren about his reaction and say he wont accept it without trying, if Naren gets angry that he didnt get to know about the child at Ankita he wud be completely right to be upset, Naren has a right and responsibility to the child since its his. If Naren doesnt accept the baby thats not Ankitas fault but Ankita shud at least inform him. I dont see Ankita as a selfish person she is not thinking enough about herself and her baby which is wrong. Pari never wanted to be a problem for Ankita and Naren and she kept trying to stay away from Naren but when Ankita told her all those lies Pari cant read her mind. The only thing I probably dont get is how Ankita is being selfish, if she was being selfish she wud not care about anyone at all but herself, but i agree with some of ur post😊
Edited by bhallarox - 9 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously??? the words ankita and selfish can never be in the same sentence. she is not mahaan either. infact she is normal compared to archu and purvi. she loves naren despite of everything he has put her through. she loves him to the point of no return and she has accepted the fact that he loves pari only. so there is no point in trying to save her marriage with him. it is better to let go of the person rather than lose him altogether. she has made some stupid decisions like listening to rushali and falling for her tricks and most of her decisions regarding hiding truth abt baby and contract marriage are a result of rushali's manipulation. even today she tried her best to keep pari away from the truth abt the baby but it was pari who pushed her to tell the truth. so instead of blaming ankita, blame pari (coz she was the one who added fuel to the rumors and increased ankita's problems and did not ask this question before when all this could have been avoided) and circumstances. ankita is not scared of rejection but she is tired of constant accusations. she cannot bear naren's hatred anymore coz she loves him too much. hence she is choosing to get away from this craziness and start anew with her child. it is pari's problem if she didnt have brains enough to ask this question before and instead focused on gossiping and spreading disgusting rumors abt ankita. 
xxxnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: john909

seriously??? the words ankita and selfish can never be in the same sentence. she is not mahaan either. infact she is normal compared to archu and purvi. she loves naren despite of everything he has put her through. she loves him to the point of no return and she has accepted the fact that he loves pari only. so there is no point in trying to save her marriage with him. it is better to let go of the person rather than lose him altogether. she has made some stupid decisions like listening to rushali and falling for her tricks and most of her decisions regarding hiding truth abt baby and contract marriage are a result of rushali's manipulation. even today she tried her best to keep pari away from the truth abt the baby but it was pari who pushed her to tell the truth. so instead of blaming ankita, blame pari (coz she was the one who added fuel to the rumors and increased ankita's problems and did not ask this question before when all this could have been avoided) and circumstances. ankita is not scared of rejection but she is tired of constant accusations. she cannot bear naren's hatred anymore coz she loves him too much. hence she is choosing to get away from this craziness and start anew with her child. it is pari's problem if she didnt have brains enough to ask this question before and instead focused on gossiping and spreading disgusting rumors abt ankita. 

of course its  Pari fault. I mean how dare she believe Ankita lies? How dare she question whethere Ankita is pregnant with her husbands child?  How dare she belive Ankita proclaimation at her first marriage ceremony that she did not love Naren,despite doing everything to get away from Naren? How dare she belive at her second marriage ceremony that it is not Naren child despite Ankita proclamation in front of everybody? She should be able to read Ankita mind and figure out the truth instead of believing the things Ankita says out loud. 
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankita is not selfish, she is just confused and heartbroken. 
Think about what she is going through...she could barely be happy for her husband who finally got healthy because he does not recognize her and went back to his old flame...Then she finds out that he does not even remember her or the time spent with her...on top of that her MIL manipulated her to sign the contract and get divorced...on top of all this she is pregnant and being accused of having an affair and baby with her BIL...ankita is not in the right state of mind...

If she was selfish then she would have demanded a DNA test and made sure that she stayed married to Naren...but she realized that the Naren that she was in love with does not exist anymore...She wanted Naren and Pari to be happy together so she hid the truth from them...It was pari questioning her and pleading with her which is why she indirectly told her the truth...Of all the people Pari saw how much in love Ankita was with her husband and she also witnessed the love that Ankita's husband had for her before knowing his identity...so she should have figured it out way earlier that Ankita and Naren probably also consummated their marriage...

The fact that Pari knows everything makes no difference...naren does not love Ankita and pari and naren love each other so it doesnt matter that ankita is having his baby...But pari needs to apologize to ankita for being a bitch to her and appreciate everything that ankita did for naren and she should make sure that naren carries his responsibilities as a father...

The only thing I am wondering is when Naren regains his memory, how is he going to react knowing that Ankita is no longer in his life

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1591

of course its  Pari fault. I mean how dare she believe Ankita lies? How dare she question whethere Ankita is pregnant with her husbands child?  How dare she belive Ankita proclaimation at her first marriage ceremony that she did not love Naren,despite doing everything to get away from Naren? How dare she belive at her second marriage ceremony that it is not Naren child despite Ankita proclamation in front of everybody? She should be able to read Ankita mind and figure out the truth instead of believing the things Ankita says out loud. 

there is no need to read ankita's mind for that. she knew ankita before all this drama started and she herself said to ankita once that she (ankita) loves her husband very much. she has spend enough time with her to sense something wrong when she started saying all those lies. even when naren was hospitalized, a person like ankita who supposedly never loved naren would not go through all that just to make sure naren was ok. they became friends during all that. then suddenly one day ankita just happens to declare that she never loved her husband? how stupid and blind pari can be to believe a lie she spoke a second ago and forget everything that happened before that moment? i mean she is suppose to be this big business woman who is smart right? ankita did not put a sign on herself that the child is not naren's. if pari didnt care enough to push ankita for facts or find out for herself, why is ankita being tagged as selfish here? today pari pushed her for facts and she got them. if pari was really interested in knowing the truth why did she not find truth herself instead of spreading disgusting rumors abt ankita? pari has done this mistake before where she simply chose to believe what she thought was right instead of trying to find the truth and she did it again. naren is self-centered guy and i get it that he believed everything ankita said coz he did not know her thanks to his memory issues.i can understand ankita's reasons but pari, the word selfish defines her. i m waiting to see what she does after knowing the truth. the whole D family is messed up and karmarkars are plain disgusting.