An Encounter with Karna (OS)Last Part on Pg23

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
This is just a weird imagination that came in my mind...So pardon this if this looks like nonsense stuff...πŸ˜†

An Encounter with Karna..😳

I was as usual bored with my usual office routine and there was a desperate need for a break...
Me and My friends thought of just going on a long drive till Delhi... and may be  hang out there for sometime..It was well planned as weather was improving ..finally after scorching heat ..we were getting clouds with chance of first rain .. We all were pretty excited ..My friend Avani called cab and we 4 girls went out for our adventure trip .. Delhi was still half way...and My mind as usual had gone into thinking about mahabharat..which is quite normal to me these days... this is new addiction or I would rather call obsession I am having.. When my friends were busy ..some sleeping..some hearing songs..I silently took out my mobile carefully checking that none of my friends was seeing this...I browsed through pages of India Forums... Uff this addiction I tell you.. It has already impacted my eyes...and worst now it was affecting my mental state as well... Anyways.. just as I was reading with much discomfort...our car stopped..

Well .. Car had broke down.. and driver was checking and on phone having discussions with some people... He informed us that it will take some time to fix things...Uff  why do these things happen whenever we plan something fun..

"What.. How much time...?" My friend asked...

"More than 1 hour Ma'am" He replied.. 

"We cant stand on road like this for an hour...lets find a place to rest then..." I added..

We went on city tour.. to my surprise.. it was Karnal.. these days any place associated with him... just takes me into thinking..

"You know this is Karnal.. " I was in deep thinking... when my friend stirred me up from this...

"Uff... Come out of your fantasy land.. Riti.." Avani was furious..

I was embarrased when I realised she caught my mind.. These friends you know they understand you so well.. We were roaming around in the city... when it was getting pretty dark...

"Hey Sun is about to set... Lets call driver and ask if everything sorted.. We need to leave before it gets dark.."

I was half listening to my friend.. My full attention was on a lake nearby... that I could see from a distance..

"Hey girls... I will come just in few minutes.." I kind of motivated myself and just hurried up to the spot ... I could hear loud noises behind me... But All I could focus right now was on that lake being there...

I crossed quite a distance from my friends... they were still shouting something... probably also calling my cell.. but I had thought once I will be there..I will just inform them and come back..

Lake was in front of me... and sun was in horizon... it was beautiful sight... Something that I have never seen.. Sun rays were forming a beautiful picture...as if telling me a tale of its own...

I sighed.. this was his place... I wish I could.. I turned back ..just leaving from that place..when something stuck inside...I looked back... There was a sight in front of me..probably felt like dream or my weird brain imagination... A heavenly figure was praying just few metres away from me...

I was dumbstruck.. May be I was hallucinating... You know one of those days.. when you know you have lost it...

Sight of him praying with folded hands.. those lotus eyes closed .. those lips murmuring a soft melody.. and that beautiful face .. reminding me of angels... Was it dream... ?

I had no clue... I gulped and came near that figure...

"Who...rr ..are... Y...You..??" I barely managed to speak to that alien looking figure...when he turned around.. seeing me for first time..His eyes had so much hidden inside... they were so intense

He replied in soft voice... making me almost loose my ground...

"I am Vasusena... People call me Karna"

Next moment..I was probably falling on ground..till he held me strongly in his arms... He was probably saying something... I could hear nothing... All I was remembered were his last words said...

πŸ˜‰ Will continue this encounter soon

Part 4- Page 10

Part 5- Page 16

Last part- Page 23
Edited by riti4u - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh please continue,nice idea but a lot of suspense is still there I feel,and I love suspense 😊,will wait for your update:)!
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: darklight

Oh please continue,nice idea but a lot of suspense is still there I feel,and I love suspense 😊,will wait for your update:)!

Thanks a lot dear..😳.. will surely continue soon... 😳..cant control myself too from updating...but for now work calling meπŸ˜†
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Riti dear wonderful conceptπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Karna is time travelling with Doctor Panchaali  in other dimension😊

here praying in front of lake of Karnal with Riti 😊

truly said he has turned our obsession πŸ˜†

post the next part soon sasu maa 2 πŸ˜ƒ

eager to learn it
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

Riti dear wonderful conceptπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Karna is time travelling with Doctor Panchaali  in other dimension😊

here praying in front of lake of Karnal with Riti 😊

truly said he has turned our obsession πŸ˜†

post the next part soon sasu maa 2 πŸ˜ƒ

eager to learn it

oh forgot to mention the credit to this story comes from inspiration I got from your OS...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³...will soon add that credit in front part... right now I have a very important news to share in AT..

Thanks for comment dear... will soon updateπŸ˜ƒ
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww...Riti, your articles are truly a joy to read.

Can't wait for the next part - this is awesome!

Please continue πŸ˜Š
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shani-

Please continue πŸ˜Š

Thanks Divya dearπŸ˜ƒ. will soon update😊
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shani-

Please continue πŸ˜Š

This is not just an article its headline

Riti Met Karna..Jab they Met πŸ˜† 
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

oh forgot to mention the credit to this story comes from inspiration I got from your OS...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³...will soon add that credit in front part... right now I have a very important news to share in AT..

Thanks for comment dear... will soon updateπŸ˜ƒ

I thought Karnalis will throw tomato on The other Dimension Science Fiction on Karna πŸ˜† by meπŸ˜†

but here one of my Sasu Maa is inspired from my OS!!!😳

awwwn πŸ˜³ now I feel really special πŸ˜ƒ
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow riti good karna obession is on! waiting eagerly for next part