-Open Your Eyes, Remember Me- A ZaYa FF *Hiatus* (Note: Pg 56, 6/1)

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Pello Janta Log ^^

I am back, this time with an FF. My first FF. I usually write only OSs and TSs.

And my another first because this one is not cheesy romance which I usually write. It's something more. Some drama. Some intensity. Something more. πŸ˜‰

This idea has been in my mind for quite some time now. It's Ramadan, I'm not supposed to be here, but the story didn't let me stay peacefully. I HAD to write it.

PLOT

When one mistake of an unknown person changes their lives forever. That one mistake of drinking and driving, will they be the same after that?
Zain and Aaliya find themselves in a yet another life changing situation.
Will they be able to come out of it?
And what will happen if a long gone foe comes back again?
Will their love still conquer all?
But what happens, if there is no love at all?

For PMs please buddy the account mystories_PM,  

INDEX

Prologue: Page 1 
Chapter 1: Page 4
Chapter 2: Sneak Peek: Page 11
Chapter 2: Page 13
Chapter 3: Page 17
Chapter 4: Sneak Peek: Page 21
Chapter 4: Page 23
Chapter 5: Page 26
Chapter 6: Page 28
Chapter 7: Page 30
Chapter 8: Page 32
Chapter 9: Page 34
Chapter 10: Page 37
Chapter 11: Page 39
Chapter 12: Page 42
Chapter 13: Page 44
Chapter 14: Page 48
Chapter 15: Page 50 [see prev post!]
Chapter 16: Page 53

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

OPEN YOUR EYES, REMEMBER ME

PROLOGUE

February 28th, 2014, 9:30 AM

The Ghulam Residence

"Arey Begum! Naashta waashta ban gaya hai na sab? Aate honge dono bacche." Ghulam Haider smiled as he picked up the TV remote, delighted. 

His eldest daughter, the coolness of his eyes, Aaliya Ghulam Haider or should he say Aaliya Zain Abdullah-- It was amazing how he still thought of her as his chhoti si gudiya and forgot that she was now married to probably the best man in the world--So yes, his eldest daughter Aaliya Zain Abdullah was finally coming to Bhopal after a good six months. 

To say he was excited would be an understatement. He absolutely adored her. He loved her. Her and the one in a million son-in-law that Allah had blessed him with. Even if he spent his whole life in prostration, he would still not be able to thank Allah enough for the blessings that He had bestowed upon him.

He sighed as he switched on the TV, changing the channel to his beloved 'Aaj Tak'.

And his world came tumbling down, right before his eyes.

Right on the TV screen.

He stared at the TV screen, trying to comprehend, trying to make sense out of the haphazard situation. Trying to decipher the news reporter's words, which felt very far away, all he could hear at the moment was the pounding in his head, the beating of his heart.

"Ji haan...jaisa ki aap log dekh rahe hain, hum National Highway 12 par hain. Yahan Raja Bhoj Bhopal Domestic Airport se aane waali 10 taxis ka ek ke baad ek accident hua hai.

Khabar yeh hai ki ek Heavy Goods Vehicle ke driver se sharab ke nashe me truck sambhaala nahin gaya, truck ek Bhopal Airport Taxi se takraya.

Kyunki National Highways par gaadiyon ki raftaar bahot tez hoti hai isliye doosri taxis brake lagate lagate ek ke baad ek accident site par ladti hi chali gayi.

Casualties bahot hain. Abhi tak 2 log ki maut ho chuki hai aur baaki 18 buri tarah se ghaayal hain..."

After that everything faded around him as he concentrated on the images behind the reporter.

At first he saw the brown curls.

Then he saw the white dress.

"White! White hai mera favourite colour. Mujhe white dress chahiye...Abbu."

And then he saw her face, bloodied and bruised.

It was her, unmistakably her.

Same day, 10:15 AM

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal 

"Dekhiye Mr. Haider, Mr. Abdullah ko physically bahot chot aayi hain. Presumably, car crash ke waqt unhone somehow Mrs. Abdullah ki body ko poori tarah se shield kar liya tha. So accident ka saara impact unki body ko laga.

Lekin phir bhi, aapke son-in-law ke theek hone ki guarantee toh ham de sakte hain, per aapki daughter...I'm sorry but we do not want to give you any false hopes. Mrs. Abdullah physically toh theek hain lekin unke sar per gehri chot aayi hai. Bahot severe impact hai unke sar par. We have to operate her as soon as possible."

Chapter 1----->

So yeah, tell me how was it? 

I have something in store for you in the next chapter. Stay tuned. πŸ˜‰

Next chapter by tomorrow, InshAllah.

Please Like&&Comment. You don't know, it means SO SO much to me!

For PMs please buddy the account mystories_PM

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res
Yayyy firstπŸ˜ƒ
This is awesome!
I so wanted such an ff.
U described ghulams feelings beautifully.
Though i can see where this is leading but still i m curious.
Update soon pleaseπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by zaya.fan - 9 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
The prolouge is awesome. Loved itt! Poor aliya. Eagerly waitin for the next update do pm me when uh update. This is so good!Edited by simran422 - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Prologue is intersting,ZaYa met with a accident and Aliya situation isn't good.can't wait for next part.
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res
Unres...!!
Aliya will have a memory loss...??😭
I wanted this type of ff from so longπŸ˜ƒ
and I am eagerly waiting for the first part...plzz pm me when u will update it...I will wait for the update...!!πŸ˜›
Edited by craziness05 - 9 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like the prolouge...!! I am waiting for the first part..!!πŸ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my poor baby aliya is gonna have a memory loss?😭
and Zainu..meri jaan! bahut chot lagi hogi na use!
and kitna zyaada bura lagega use jab pata chalega that his aliya forgot him!he will be shaken!
mummyyy...
Isha! start se tragedy!
idiot! stupid!
but i love u ..u know that!
and chao.. abb se jaldi jaldi update karo
coz u are one of the most non-clinche writers out here..
i'm very very eager
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow lovely concept
Sounds very interesting and emotional
Loved it
Continue soon
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res😑
Sabrina, go die πŸ˜›
-----------------------
Ramazan ka month hai, jao maaf kiya πŸ˜‰
Anyways, wow! You penned down Ghulam's feelings so beautifully. That part was so realistic β­οΈ Loved it β€οΈ And... come i wanna hug youuu πŸ€— I love sad stories, tragedy πŸ˜› kya karun? Im different na πŸ˜‰ People love reading romantic stories while i love sad stories. Yes you can call me a sadist πŸ˜† 

Ahaaa. Curious and eager to read next chappy. πŸ˜ƒ Update soon. Aur pm ka bolnay ki zarurat nahi hai. Even if i dont tell you, its obligatry πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Nice and engaging prologue. 

Btw, im happy that i was the first one to know about this story and ke you're about to post the prologue πŸ˜³ Though i too apologise for not being the first one to comment πŸ˜­
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago