Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Reserved.
Omg,you have written so much since the last time I commented.
Sorry yaar,was busy because of exams.
Kal last exam *yay*
And I haven't read the BOO πŸ˜† So I am not checking scraps incase if a spoiler πŸ˜›
Will unreserve after 13th I guess :P

Ghabrao mat. Iwillnot tell you any spoiler. I know how it feels. πŸ˜­
Best Of Luck for your exams.
Even I'm stuck on the 4th chapter of BOO [haha...that sound funny]
Okay, TC 
Will be waiting.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abhi it's 11:57 here. Phir bhi I'm commenting. Be grateful DQ πŸ˜› I meant Drama Queen xD

Chapter 11:
Whoosh. I love the way you describe everything. Agaain, so beautifully penned down that I'm stealing some phrases and lines πŸ˜†
Major hormone problems 🀣
Like, seriously? Out of all the jokes you had to crack this one? πŸ˜›

Mood swinging factory. Lmfao, good one though πŸ˜†

Why did I feel that there was something else in her voice? A hope? Little bit?

LOVED THIS <3

She was questioning me. My character. My feelings, my love.

She was tainting me.

She was contaminating my pure love with her polluted thoughts.

This one too is LOVEEE <3

Hoor pari? I have just strange liking for this word :P
Jhalli? xD

Compromise, yahi keh rahi thi na iss shaadi ko? Arey compromise nahin prison hai. Jail hai yeh shaadi mere liye! Ghutan hoti hai mujhe tumhare saath rehne mein.

Haaha, this reminds me of old Zain. His one liners :'( I miss HIM dude :( CVS bhaar mein jaein 😑

Purity of my love. Sanctity of me feelings  😳

Chapter 12:
Oh come on. It makes sense. Its no bullshit. Amaaazing thaa DQ πŸ˜†
Lemme clear one thing: I really love Zain for shouting at her. I really don't like it when FL go on misunderstanding the ML and start shouting at them for NO reason. I mean, like, dude is your brain in your knees? At least, ponder over how honest he is 😑 Achaa Aaliya is suffering πŸ˜ˆ

'It was almost as if he had slapped me.' I'm GLAD she feels like thisπŸ˜† Lmfao, the cruel creature that I'm πŸ˜›

I was North, he was South.

I was East, he wasWest.

I was Right, he was Left.

We were two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle which could never fit.

We were two parallel lines which could never coincide.

We were opposites.

But we could never attract.

We would always repel.

Bang on darling 😳

I wanted to answer. I wanted to say sorry. I wanted to reach out to him and hug him. I wanted to put an end to all his miseries.

BEAUTIFUL, like always ❀️

Sad though, but TOO beautiful to describe 😳

"I'm a full drama, I know"

Can't you just get the old Zain back in the show. I'll start watching BI again when that happens 😭

Nahi karwana. Karwana hai. Haaan Haan. Nahii.

This Haan Haan HAAN is so freakin' realistic. Lmfao, I couldn't control my laugh xD Hahah, get this ZaYa back DQ πŸ’” I MISS these two 😭

OH YESS. That's called Tit for Tat πŸ˜› Sorry Avi, LOOOL!

Acha kiya, Zain πŸ˜‰ I'm with you :D

Lmao, I'm too cruel to have sympathies for female leads. Even if it's Aaliya πŸ˜†

Aaliya stood there, her nose red and her face drenched with tears. She was sobbing hysterically.

Hahaha, that's what i wanted.

Can you see how cruel I'm ? 😈

Wonderful chap Sabrinaaa πŸ˜ƒ LOVED IT! See i said, it's NO bullshit. It's amazingg πŸ˜‰

Chapter 13:

Thankfully a short chapter πŸ˜†

Personally, I think surbhi is okay. But that avi or whatever is really adorable <3

Lmfao, her iPad πŸ˜†

Hacking is an interesting thing to learn, btw πŸ˜›

Hahaha, Aaliya is jealous. Woooh! Mission accomplished, Zain Abdullah πŸ˜† You and I WON 😈

Jahanpanah sixpacks, lmao. LOVED IT! <3

Amazing chappy.

XXX

Now one thing, I really wish after confession they had shown such twist. It would have been amazing. At least, better than the crap they're showing since Mammu's death 🀒 I REALLY WISH SABRINA. THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FREAKING INTERESTING 😭

One more: Aaah only 7 chapters left πŸ˜ƒ Jaldi jaldi do it πŸ˜‰

One more thing. Bas aakhri hai πŸ˜›

Today Mahira Khan's, that actress you portaryed Khirad in Humsafar, new serial premiered. Sadkay Tumhare. I was so frigging exicted to watch it. Alas, my dad didn't let me. Because he wanted to watch news. And then abhi at 12 it was repeating. But I'm in my room and TV is in lounge, so i just missed the repeat telecast of 1st episode . Because of this comment πŸ˜› You selfish insaan πŸ˜† I couldn't wait all this week for the serial because the promos were so gripping. Lekin dekhne ko nahi mila. And now you made me miss the repeat telecast. Ab thankyou bolo for this comment. Mahira Khan is such an adorb <3 I wrote this comment instead of watching ST. Jaldi se Thank you bolo. Pyaar se bolna πŸ˜›

Btw, Amazing updates. LOVED each and every bit of it 😳

Nobody can give you a better treat than me πŸ˜‰

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
SabrinaMalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Abhi it's 11:57 here. Phir bhi I'm commenting. Be grateful DQ πŸ˜› I meant Drama Queen xD

Chapter 11:
Whoosh. I love the way you describe everything. Agaain, so beautifully penned down that I'm stealing some phrases and lines πŸ˜†
Major hormone problems 🀣
Like, seriously? Out of all the jokes you had to crack this one? πŸ˜›

Mood swinging factory. Lmfao, good one though πŸ˜†

Why did I feel that there was something else in her voice? A hope? Little bit?

LOVED THIS <3

She was questioning me. My character. My feelings, my love.

She was tainting me.

She was contaminating my pure love with her polluted thoughts.

This one too is LOVEEE <3

Hoor pari? I have just strange liking for this word :P
Jhalli? xD

Compromise, yahi keh rahi thi na iss shaadi ko? Arey compromise nahin prison hai. Jail hai yeh shaadi mere liye! Ghutan hoti hai mujhe tumhare saath rehne mein.

Haaha, this reminds me of old Zain. His one liners :'( I miss HIM dude :( CVS bhaar mein jaein 😑

Purity of my love. Sanctity of me feelings  😳

Chapter 12:
Oh come on. It makes sense. Its no bullshit. Amaaazing thaa DQ πŸ˜†
Lemme clear one thing: I really love Zain for shouting at her. I really don't like it when FL go on misunderstanding the ML and start shouting at them for NO reason. I mean, like, dude is your brain in your knees? At least, ponder over how honest he is 😑 Achaa Aaliya is suffering πŸ˜ˆ

'It was almost as if he had slapped me.' I'm GLAD she feels like thisπŸ˜† Lmfao, the cruel creature that I'm πŸ˜›

I was North, he was South.

I was East, he wasWest.

I was Right, he was Left.

We were two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle which could never fit.

We were two parallel lines which could never coincide.

We were opposites.

But we could never attract.

We would always repel.

Bang on darling 😳

I wanted to answer. I wanted to say sorry. I wanted to reach out to him and hug him. I wanted to put an end to all his miseries.

BEAUTIFUL, like always ❀️

Sad though, but TOO beautiful to describe 😳

"I'm a full drama, I know"

Can't you just get the old Zain back in the show. I'll start watching BI again when that happens 😭

Nahi karwana. Karwana hai. Haaan Haan. Nahii.

This Haan Haan HAAN is so freakin' realistic. Lmfao, I couldn't control my laugh xD Hahah, get this ZaYa back DQ πŸ’” I MISS these two 😭

OH YESS. That's called Tit for Tat πŸ˜› Sorry Avi, LOOOL!

Acha kiya, Zain πŸ˜‰ I'm with you :D

Lmao, I'm too cruel to have sympathies for female leads. Even if it's Aaliya πŸ˜†

Aaliya stood there, her nose red and her face drenched with tears. She was sobbing hysterically.

Hahaha, that's what i wanted.

Can you see how cruel I'm ? 😈

Wonderful chap Sabrinaaa πŸ˜ƒ LOVED IT! See i said, it's NO bullshit. It's amazingg πŸ˜‰

Chapter 13:

Thankfully a short chapter πŸ˜†

Personally, I think surbhi is okay. But that avi or whatever is really adorable <3

Lmfao, her iPad πŸ˜†

Hacking is an interesting thing to learn, btw πŸ˜›

Hahaha, Aaliya is jealous. Woooh! Mission accomplished, Zain Abdullah πŸ˜† You and I WON 😈

Jahanpanah sixpacks, lmao. LOVED IT! <3

Amazing chappy.

XXX

Now one thing, I really wish after confession they had shown such twist. It would have been amazing. At least, better than the crap they're showing since Mammu's death 🀒 I REALLY WISH SABRINA. THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FREAKING INTERESTING 😭

One more: Aaah only 7 chapters left πŸ˜ƒ Jaldi jaldi do it πŸ˜‰

One more thing. Bas aakhri hai πŸ˜›

Today Mahira Khan's, that actress you portaryed Khirad in Humsafar, new serial premiered. Sadkay Tumhare. I was so frigging exicted to watch it. Alas, my dad didn't let me. Because he wanted to watch news. And then abhi at 12 it was repeating. But I'm in my room and TV is in lounge, so i just missed the repeat telecast of 1st episode . Because of this comment πŸ˜› You selfish insaan πŸ˜† I couldn't wait all this week for the serial because the promos were so gripping. Lekin dekhne ko nahi mila. And now you made me miss the repeat telecast. Ab thankyou bolo for this comment. Mahira Khan is such an adorb <3 I wrote this comment instead of watching ST. Jaldi se Thank you bolo. Pyaar se bolna πŸ˜›

Btw, Amazing updates. LOVED each and every bit of it 😳

Nobody can give you a better treat than me πŸ˜‰

RES.
Pyaar se thank you kal.
Ninni aa li hai mele ko πŸ˜’
But dude, thanks.
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U write just awesome!!!
I just read all the parts now!!!!
Wow...
The story is really so intense...
please please please please continue asap because i really cnt wait...
Terminal exams r going in my school n my mom has really lost her cool as i have been making wierd noises n m glued on the computer screen for so much time instead of studying so m typing in a hurry but then pls pls pls pls continue...
I dnt think i will b able to study properly now...
It is really amazing!!!!!!
SabrinaMalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

U write just awesome!!!

I just read all the parts now!!!!
Wow...
The story is really so intense...
please please please please continue asap because i really cnt wait...
Terminal exams r going in my school n my mom has really lost her cool as i have been making wierd noises n m glued on the computer screen for so much time instead of studying so m typing in a hurry but then pls pls pls pls continue...
I dnt think i will b able to study properly now...
It is really amazing!!!!!!

Thank you so much. May I know what to address you as?
Yes, I'll continue soon. 
Arey, please go and study first πŸ˜† Otherwise your mom will curse me.
By the way, I can totally imagine your situation.
Thanks. Come back after exams.
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please please update soon!
I was a silent reader all this time!
And never commented!
But this is so cool!
And I couldnt resist! So had to!
And I'm waiting!
Riya5666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

Thank you so much. May I know what to address you as?
Yes, I'll continue soon. 
Arey, please go and study first πŸ˜† Otherwise your mom will curse me.
By the way, I can totally imagine your situation.
Thanks. Come back after exams.

Well i m Riya.
N you???
By the way i sent you a friend request.
WOULD BE REALLY HONORED IF U ACCEPT IT...
Edited by ZayaILoveU - 9 years ago
SabrinaMalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

Well i m Riya.
N you???
By the way i sent you a friend request.
WOULD BE REALLY HONORED IF U ACCEPT IT...

You can call me Isha or Sabrina.
Haha. Sure I'll accept it. I did not see it yet. Lemme check. Else I will send you one.
Are you in school or college?
SabrinaMalik thumbnail

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your beautiful feedback for the last chapter!

I had said that AsYa will only be in this particular chapter but I have made some changes. 

This is a pure ZaYa chapter. AsYa come later.

Just a feel good types. Nothing major in this.

And ZaYa's dresses:

Aaliya

Zain

Now read.

OPEN YOUR EYES, REMEMBER ME

CHAPTER 14

6th April, 2014

ZAIN

I looked at my watch.

"Yeh ladkiyaan taiyyar hone mein inta time kyu lagati hain? Shayad inhe lagta hai ki zyada waqt lekar zyada khoobsoorat ho jayengi." I laughed at my lame joke.

Aaliya had said she'll be here at 8:00 PM. It's 7:59 PM and I was dead sure she will not make it in time. I could tease her then, yes!

I wiped my forehead with my handkerchief.

It was unnaturally hot in here and I was sweating badly. Maybe it's my hotness which is elevating the temperature of this area.

Or maybe I was not used to wearing such stuffy clothes and ties.

But I don't hate ties.

Ties evoke beautiful memories...

5 months ago

6th December,2013

Barkat Villa

Mumbai

"Malika-E-Zain...utho na..." Zain whispered in Aaliya's ear, nuzzling her neck.

"Zain...mujhe sone do. Waise bhi mein tumse baat nahin kar rahin hoon." Aaliya murmured in her sleep.

"Sorry meri Jaan. Itni chhoti si baat ke liye itna naraaz kyu ho? Mere office jaane ka time ho gaya hai...please utho."

"Toh jaao na office. Mujhse kya chahiye tumhe?" Aaliya said turning her back towards him.

"Aaliya. Kyu kar rahi ho aisa tum? Tum jaanti ho na mujhe tie baandhni nahin aati. Please." Zain begged.

"Nahin knot karungi tumhari tie!" Aaliya shot back.

"Please Shona!"

"Shut up! Kal mein bhi tumhe aise hi beg kar rahi thi! Tumne kyu nahin khane di mujhe ice-cream?!" Aaliya yelled at him.

And then she sneezed.

"Isliye." Zain smiled. "Itni buri sardi hai tumhe aur uske upar se ice-cream. Tsk tsk. Bilkul nahin!" Zain said.

"Okay. Apni biwi ko naraaz karo aur uske upar se usse kaam karwao? Tsk tsk. Bilkul nahin!" Aaliya said.

"Theek hai mat bandho tie. Agar tumne tie nahin bandhi, toh mein office nahin jaa paunga. Agar mein office nahin jaa paya, toh mein irresponsible kehlaunga. Agar mein irresponsible kehlaunga, toh tumhare maamu ko bahot dukh hoga. Aur jab unhe pata chala ki mein tumhari wajah se irresponsible bana hoon, toh unhe aur bhi bura lagega. Aur phir tum ek acchi Mamu Ki Bhaanji nahin ban paogi! Rest I leave it to you." Zain finished.

Zain looked at Aaliya, she looked like in deep thought. Finally she sighed.

"Theek hai. Lekin sirf maamu ke liye!" Aaliya said. "Ab idhar aao!" Aaliya motioned Zain to come closer.

Zain slowly leaned in.

"Zain! Jaldi!"Aaliya  said, frustrated.

Zain took his own sweet time.

"Zain!" Aaliya caught the two ends of his tie dangling from his neck and pulled him. "Faaltu ka drama." Aaliya muttered, rolling her eyes.

Aaliya held the two ends and started working on them. Zain blew on her face.

"Zain let me concentrate!" Aaliya shot him a glare.

"Subah subah meri darling ka mood itna kharaab hai. Kaho toh kuch interesting karu?" Zain smirked.

Aaliya rolled her eyes again. "Don't talk to me."

Suddenly she felt fingertips, soft feather light touches, starting from her ankle and continuing higher up.

"Zain..." Aaliya said. "Stop!"

Zain continued his ministrations, his fingers pulling her nightie higher up as they made their way Northwards.

"Zain..." Aaliya breathed. Zain leaned into her face, placing soft kissing just below her earlobe. "Don't...don't touch me. Mein tumse baat nahin kar...Ahh...!"

All her protests died down as he started sucking the soft skin on the base of her throat.

His fingers caressed the inside of her thighs and the tie slipped from Aaliya fingers, he was creating havoc all over her body, driving her mad. Zain held her delicate hands and pinned them above her head as he took her lower lip within his. He bit it softly earning a moan from Aaliya. Aaliya inhaled in his deep manly scent which she had come to love off late. She writhed painfully under him as his fingers reached her stomach, moving in slow painful circles. She tried to free her hands from his grasp. She wanted to touch him, every part of him. She--

"ACCHOOO!!" Aaliya jerked as she sneezed.

Zain sat up horrified. "Mamu Ki Bhaanji! Tumne toh mujhe dara hi diya tha! Itni zor se bhi koi chheenkta hai kya?" Zain said, breathing heavily due to his recent make out session.

"Zain! Tum...tum itni der se kya kar rahe the? Kaha tha na mujhe mat chhuo! Idiot. Hato yahan se. Ab to mein tumhari tie bhi nahin bandhungi!" Aaliya yelled at him.

Zain smirked.

"Hans kyu rahe ho tum? Aur...aur tie kahan gayi tumhari?" Aaliya asked looking at his collar.

"Mamu Ki Bhaanji tumne abhi tak apne haath sar ke upar kyu rakhe hain? Neeche karo na." Zain said, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

Aaliya wondered why she hadn't put her hands back down earlier. She pulled her hands but...they were stuck. Aaliya tried to pull them again. She fumed. The nerve of this guy, she thought.

"ZAIN BESHARAM ABDULLAH TUMNE MERE HAATH BEDPOST PAR BAANDH DIYE??!! HOW DARE YOU??!!" Aaliya screamed, her face red with anger. Now that's where the tie went, Aaliya thought.

Zain laughed. "You are so cute when angry." He kissed the top of her nose.

"Now let's do something much more enjoyable." Zain winked as he unbuttoned his shirt while Aaliya's face reddened. "Iss baar tum chaah kar bhi mujhe na nahin kar sakti."

"Aur tumhaara office?" Aalya whispered.

Zain leaned into her ear. "Aaj..." He kissed her check. "Sunday hai..."

This freaking idiot, Aaliya thought. She turned her face and bit his earlobe, hard.

"OWWW!! Mamu Ki Bhanji! Marwaogi kya?!"

Flashblack ends

My colourful train of thought was broken when I felt someone tugging at my collar. Ugh, Someone was choking me!

I jerked into my senses.

Big green orbs greeted me. The eyelashes so big that they were tangled within themselves. The eyes were lined with thick coal black kohl, enlarging the size of the eyes. It looked almost surreal. It looked like--

"BHOOOTTT!!! MOOOMMM! BHOOOT!!" I screamed, shutting my eyes.

Someone's hands looped around my neck and I realized I was being hugged.

"K-Kahaan Bhoot? Kaunsa Bhoot Zain? Mujhe bahot darr lag raha hai Zain!" She yelled, her voice trembling.

Uh-oh. It was Aaliya. She's going to kill me. I called her a bhoot. But what's my mistake? She shouldn't stand so close to me and try to suffocate me to death, especially with her eyes so big and especially when I'm in my dreamy mode, oblivious to the world around. No wonder I mistook her for a bhoot. She doesn't need to put all the black stuff. She's naurally beautiful. But these girls, they live in a world of their own, full of black and red and glitter and shiny substances.

"Z-Zain? Kahan hai bhoot?" Aaliya shook me out of my thoughts, tightening her hug.

"Uh...woh...Kuch nahin bas woh mujhe laga wahan ped ke peeche koi tha. It's okay. It was just an illusion." I said as I hugged her back.

"Oh...okay. Are you sure?"

"Cent percent."

She broke away and fixing her hair, her eyes downcast.

I looked at her.

My breath,

it hitched

in my

throat.

My eyes,

they were

stuck,

glued.

And my heart,

my heart

stopped

beating.

And I was staring.

Her soft brown curls were flying wildly, caressed by the wind. Her big green eyes held an unusal sparkle and they gazed at me, bewildered, so many emotions fleeting across them. Sometimes I think she could see through me, through all the boundaries, layers and lies and gaze directly into my charred soul. Her lips were painted blood red and I wanted to touch them, to feel tremble under my touch. Her peach dress fit snugly to her body and the net revealed her creamy white skin within. I forced myself to look away.

"Kya hua?" she asked. "Tum itne ajeeb looks kyu de rahe ho?"

"Mein...kya? Nahin woh...haan! Tum mujhe maarne ki koshish kar rahi thi na? I know you were trying to strangle me!"

"What Zain? Are you mad?" She laughed. "I was standing in front of you for so long, but you were lost somewhere."

"But why were you choking me to death?"

"I wasn't choking you to death. I saw the disastrous way you had knotted your tie in. I was just fixing it." She smiled. "Ab are we going to the party or not?"

I opened the car door and ushered her in.

AALIYA

He closed the door of the passenger seat and walked towards the drivers', painfully slowly, with his long long legs.

He paused, as if in deep thought and stroked his jawline. I bet you could cut a diamond with that. And his eyes, so sensous that they melt me everytime they fall upon me. And that sexy smirk he gives me. Oh God, my husband was a hot mess. He's all kinds of perfect.

He reached his door and got inside.

"Accha Zain. Hum wahan jaakar karenge kya? I mean, they don't even know that they both are planning a surprise."

"Hmm...Asad ne SMS mein likha tha ki poolside par aao. Aur Zoya ne likha ki backyard mein. I'm guessing these the the two opposite end of the house. Aisa karte hain tum backyard jaana Zoya ke paas aur mein poolside par jaunga, theek?"

"Okay, Zoya ne kaha tha ki kuch aur bhi logon ko bulaya hai usne..." I trailed off.

"Agar woh log aqalmand honge toh woh bhi aisa hi kuch karenge. No one will want to spoil the fun for the two lovebirds."

"Hmm.." I agreed, but still unsure. "I hope everything goes fine."

"Me too." Zain agreed.

"Ab chale, MKB?"

I nodded.

"Okay then, off we go to spice up AsYa's lovestory!" He said as he hit the gas.

"AsYa?"

"That's how people shipped them in college." Zain laughed.

And our car whizzed past the streets lonely streets of Bhopal.

Please Like&&Comment.

Buddy mystories_PM for PMs.

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
Riya5666 thumbnail
Yippeee!!!!
I m first...
Wow...
Another gr8 fantastic update...
Loved it as usual...
Yaar u r a damn good...nah...awesome blowesome super duper writer!!!
Ever thought of publishing your book???
Nahi, toh soch lo.
Bhaut bikegi n i wil b the first one to buy it.
Coming back, no words to describe!!!
Waise i dnt watch qubool hai but AsYa, i know. Bhaut suna tha unke chemistry ke baare me.
Once again great work
Continue soon.

P.S. I study in school
Standard tenth is liye toh terms chalu h n i was nt studying to mom bhadak rahi thi...
Warna its fine with her!!!!

Edited by ZayaILoveU - 9 years ago